Chapter – 06
1.1k 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Critical Slash:1 leardned from your Royal Masamune Draw your sword in a fast motion dealing moderate slashing damage to an enemy. There is a higher chance of hitting a vital area dealing bonus critical damage. Requires a bladed weapon type.

Them Hob-goblins were slashed through their torsos, organs flying to the side along with their black blood. My new Katana also absorbs the blood to grow stronger and repair itself so it is also ready for more killing, so I store it in it's sheath. I can only used the new Skill about once every 4 hour right now.

Palom has a shit eating grin of his face and Porom is laughing akwardly... ok they are also Battle Junkies... maybe.

We continue forth on our little adventure and now I'm level 3. Noice... those exp boosts are op I guess 125% of extra experience is no joke ladies and gents. Porom is currently our monster searcher, since she can see Souls, she can detect living creatures aswell as their physical state. She knows when they need healing and when the enemy is to powerful.

We found a cave after searching for an hour or so, it looked like an abandoned mine with all the wood frames around the roof. There are about 12 Goblins, naked with their stone weapons, I sware I'm getting nightmares because of them, some have an animal hide covering their wrinkly bits... They are under the watch of 4 Hob-goblins, that have a mixture of bones and metal weapons bit are wearing leather clothing, they are not as ugly as the the regular goblins. And there is an Orc with them, clad in metal and hard leather armor and is holding a massive metal shield with a metal hamer that has a bone pike at the back.

I looked at the twins and Palom has a wiked grin on his face while Porom gave a reasuring smile and casted a spell known as Protect at me. I feel like I can tank Ze Warudo! now.... I graved my Greatsword, which is aparently called a cleaver even if it doesn't look lile one... and get in position.

Both the twins started to twin chant, not gonna lie when they hold hands like that and their foreheads meet in the middle I feel a little bit aroused... after a small while, their spell is done and they yell in synch, "Thundara" and a large bolt of blue lightning flashed towards the Orc arcing from his armor and killing all the normal Goblins leaving the Hob-goblins really hurt and the Orc Dazzled. 

They prepare another spell and I move to intersect the charging Orc, who is apparently yelling a warcry or something. I appeared from the side and activated my Bloody Rage, gripping my Greatsword with my right hand I went to cleave this Orc in halve but my sword slammed against his massive shield. A loud sound resulted from the collition of our gears and I moved towards his right and drew my trusty Katana with my left hand.

I unleashed my Critical Draw aiming for his neck, but he uh, I think it's a he since there is a big buldge, though he could be a futa like me... though he is to ugly for that.... anyway, were was I, oh yeah the fucker used his hammer to block my attack. Though the think that surprised not only me, but also the Orc was that my Katana cutted cleanly through his wooden shaft... hehe penis joke... now that I think more clearly of what the fuck I though I feel my penis hurt... looking closely this fucking Orc Kicked me in the dick... luckily for me all my meat is inside it's special pouch and my balls are internal... it's still dare to kocked my precious penis...

He throw his wooden shaft at me... now I'm angry... I just moved my head a little and the shaft passed by my face. I stored my Cleaver which turned into light particles... and just walked at the fucker sheathing my Katana while dodging a shield bash. I heard some explosions going in the background but I focus and drew my blade activating Critical Draw, chopping both arms of the freaking bastard that just kicked me in my Dick.

He fell to the groung screaming and I just sheath my Katana and I just raised my leg... more explosions went in the background. I then delivered and axe kick right in his ballz using all my strength and rage. I was still under the effect of Bloody Rage, so the end result was that I made a crater were the only thing remaining of the Orc was his naked chest and head. His armor desintegrated aswell as his legs and waist, maybe the feet went flying somewhere.... whatever. I look towardw the two bunnies and see Palom shielding his balls with both both hand and sweating profusely while Porom had a dangerous smile of her cute face. Guess she likes to level up since I gained 8 level here wonder what their levels are.... mmmm they are only level 6.

There are about 50 or so corpses from Goblins and Hob-goblins scattered everywhere some are even dissolving in the floor... note to self, mages are broken. We laugh a bit and entered the cave, hope the stairs to the next floor are there. There is one large area with a bunch of trash and smelly sleeping bags scattered everywhere, the smell of piss is rediculous... were monsters inmune to eating and shitting. I don't even know since I have been alive in this world for a day or so...

Wanted to take one of those bedrolls, but the stench told me otherwise... there are also a bunch of bones and turd piles... ok I ain't cleaning this shit for a safe place to sleep... hehe yea boi...

Oh a stair going down... there is a sign which reads, Floor 10... ok this is weird, we are at floor 5, and this stairs go to floor 10? I can even see the next floor from here....

"Lucky us I guess." Porom said while holding her nose. 'What do you mean?' I asked in response while we go down the stairs. 

"Dungeon floors consist on multiple layers, there are multiple stairs down or up that connect different Layers and Floor together. So even if ylu think you are walking straight, there is a chance you are going to a different layer, though not as obvious as the stair, the terrain is not always flat." Palom explained, excited to leave that stench behind us.

"Aren't you supposed to know that though, you know, since you were born a monster?" Palom asked me and I just shugged my shoulders. 'Well I would if someone told me, I've been leaving in this world for about a day or so, and you two were the first ones I coild comunicate with, since I can only make bark and whine sounds.' as if to enphasize my point I whine at him and he started laughing.

"Awwww you are just a big puppy." Porom hugged my waist side and grabbed my tail by accident making me soften up like jello, almost made me fall of the stairs... was it really an accident?

"Ooooh is that a weak zone I see." Palom has a devilish smile on his face. And I'm out of here, jumping the final 6 steps over to protect my tail from his fiendish grip, once I landed the air around me turned a bit denser, this must be the mana in the air... it smell a bit sweet, like cupcake factory. There are some hammocks, a small pond and a big pink crystal on the middle of the room that is surrounded by soft green grass, there is a sign above the entrance behind me that reads Safe Zone.

'You guys think this is really a safe zone or is a honey trap.' I asked them when they finally catched up.

Porom started running towards the hammocks to rest and Palom just nodded. Oh right magical eyes, that is so cheating.

Palom grabbed my tail at the base... and I loose all my strength on my legs making my clothes dissappear and my boner to start showing. "Well this is payback for squeezing my tail while you stuffed my sister. Need to punish you for that boss." He said with an evil grin on his face and his clothing dissappeared as well.

A naked Porom tackled him and straddle his waist, "Don't bully our puppy Palom, she was exploring I even felt your orgasm through her, you like it." Wait I... before I can say anything a look from her just made shut it and my boner is in full throb. 

"No be a good doggy and suck his dick please," She said and pointed her ass toward his face, " you are in charge of eating me out Palom." so commanding.

I licked her cheeck and went to suck his dick, being really careful as to not bite his dick of... it taste so nice, though my own taste gets me turn on harder. Started to stroke my penis when she just stated sucking me up, again I can't fit my knot in her, that might change tonight though.

After a while she lifted up and moved around positioning her slit over her brother's dick and she presented me her ass which was nice and ready, I gave her little butt a nice squeze carefull not to mark her nice buttocks and spread her cheecks a bit, rubbing my dick on her ass while keeping her waist nice and secured. 

With a little push my cock when in and she was really tight, guess I'm turning into an ass person now. I started moving and Porom was turning into a moaning musician, I grabbed her tail and went to piston myself ina nad out of her tight little ass with increasing power. 

I bended forth to bring my face towards the little bunny girl and lick her face while looking to the wicked smile on her brother, which was going at it like a jack hammer down there. His face is really cute when he is so focused. 

After what felt like an hour We were about to cum and I pushe them down and knotted her ass with great effort and we all came really hard. I felt exhausted and just fell on top of the twins and spoon them for snuggles while we are still inside Porom.... and I sleep for the first time since I arived at this world, snuggling a pair of cute deviant bunnies, maybe incest is the norm here... back in the days in my old world, there used to be a lot of incest and orgies... this is the life, just hunting and fucking, my kinda life.

20