Chapter 4 – Analysing Intruders
68 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Projecting information to user - Displaying visual and sound realtime]

 

“Tyren what are we going to do with these two deadweights? We’ve found this place and luckily the monsters in here are weak but looking after them is a pain even though they are newbies. The drops and items we found so far are cutting it either”

 

“Relax Liana, the kids are weak and have little use beside carrying our stuff but this cavern looks like it hasn’t been explored or reported before or at the least those that have ventured never came back but we know the average level of monsters will stay the same. As long as we avoid the boss monster we should be fine and loot all there is. Perhaps there isn’t even a boss monster and it’s been defeated by our predecessors. At that time hahaha”

 

“Tyren do you think we would be so lucky? Taking control of a dungeon core and turning yourself from rags to riches isn’t a fate that happens like a drop of the hat you know! I don’t doubt your ability but your delusions are really…”

 

“Now now Liana, a man should have some ambition, I can’t be like the other trash around the area with no room to grow, If I gain any fortune I would surely share it with you, my beloved, and besides if things go south we can always let the kids slow our enemies down.”

 

 

“So the warrior is named Tyren and the thief is named Liana. The names don’t matter but at least I won’t hesitate before getting rid of them in the future now, not likely I was willing to be merciful in the first place.”

 

I thought to myself. My valuation over life is really non-existent. Perhaps it's because I became contracted or perhaps my original disposition is so? No it’s quite strange the whole fact that I can adapt to this situation so easily.

 

“It’s like a form of instinct has kicked in, it isn’t a survival instinct rather it's more like the desire to prey on someone…”

 

I hastily cast aside any further thoughts.

 

“Please keep tabs on the current situation, analyse the invader’s status and report”

[A summary of the invaders abilities to the best known degree]

 

[Name: Liana]

[Title: None] 

[Race: Human]

[Physical Age: 21] [Level: 5]

[Disposition: Greedy ]

[Class: Thief]

[Stats]

[Health: 55/67] [Mana: 7/7]

[Strength: 19] [Endurance: 15] [Agility: 33]

[Intellect: 12] [Resistance: 9] [Luck: 20]

 

[State: Normal]

[Skills: Trap Detection 1 | Lock Picking 2]

[Attributes: None]

[Name: Tyren]

[Title: None] 

[Race: Human]

[Physical Age: 26] [Level: 7]

[Disposition: Aggressive]

[Class: Warrior]

[Stats]

[Health: ???/???] [Mana:6/6]

[Strength: 39] [Endurance: 27] [Agility: 22]

[Intellect: 11] [Resistance: 15] [Luck: 12]

 

[State: Normal]

[Skills: Sword Proficiency 2 | Recovery 1 ]

[Attributes: Sword Insight (SWD ATK↑| SWD MST ↑)]

“Hmm his health stats aren’t being displayed?”

 

[The invader’s health cannot be estimated within expected parameters, damage done cannot gauge accurate representation]

 

“So it’s a limitation of not enough information and the current ability of the core? Maybe it's the difference in level that is affecting this..”

 

‘I have to get stronger.’ I thought to myself.

 

[Kobold has arrived within ‘Central Core’ room]

[Goblin - Level 2 - has intercepted invader party - Taunting Invaders]

 

“Tyren! Look, that goblin doesn’t know what's good for it! It can't tell the disparity in our strength and is trying to pick a fight with us. It’s just a stupid monster after all.”

 

“Liana, we should chase it. Perhaps it can lead us to some treasure. We’ve been exploring for half an hour and haven’t seen any monsters besides the original group near the entrance.”

0