Day 2(noon) Forgot to end the day so…
2.7k 9 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ed: Steelz

(Fuck no! not again!)

James: No don't approach me! Isn't the king your husband?!

According to my knowledge about medieval times, the kings have the power that surpasses the Queen so I tried using that logic.

Queen: My husband? Don't worry about him he doesn't have much power against me anyway. Even if he has known this, he'll just let it slide as he treasures his life.

(Shit why is this happening to me!)

Her hand reached to my face.

Queen: Don't worry I'll be gentle.

A tremor was felt among the cells.

The sound of Ice breaking Along with Lights shining through the entrance.

Both the Princess and the Holy maiden had shown up.

The Queen turned around and was surprised to see her daughter and the Holy maiden here.

Princess: Let go of the Hero mother, Let him go.

Holy maiden: It is the church's obligation to take care of the hero. We will be taking him.

Queen: Ara ara childrens need to be punished for their crimes. Not even the church can fight us, as the Highest ranking authority within this kingdom I forbid you to take the Hero to the church.

Holy Maiden: Then so be it.

...(flashback)

Princess: This will be just one time thing as we know that we can't win against my mother alone. So let's team up.

Holy maiden: Just this time.

...

I was scared out of my wits chained watching those fight against each other.

When the Ice covered my cell someone showed up.

It was a hooded person who earlier attempted to kill me earlier.

It was closer to me I could distinguish her feminine features.

She broke the chains one by one.

Thank yo-.

I was put unconscious.

52