Day 4.5: I trusted you!
2.3k 11 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ed' SteelzCloud

[R18]

After eating, Mawee decided to let me go into her hideout within this town.

James: Can we go now to your so called hideout?

Mawee: Of course, master.

James: Then what are you waiting for? Let's go.

(I want to know where she hides as that's where I will probably hide when I will be found)

Mawee: Now master, we are gonna go to my hideout.

James: Alright.

I followed her.

When we arrived I was suddenly put unconscious.

...

I slowly opened up my eyes.

(What happened.)

Once my eyes were completely open,  I saw I was in a dark room with no lights.

I tried to move but was stopped, I felt the chains shackling my wrists, every part of my body felt airy too, indicating my lack of clothes.

I was in some sort of bed.

(Was there anything I could do now... No, it's too late... Why did I have to place my trust in her?)

James: Why?!

(Why?! I calmed down when I placeds that collar on her, I put my trust in her because of the word "slave")

I screamed at the top of my lungs.

James: Fucking isekai!? What is this, it's just them being psychopaths!

My screams echoed throughout the room, not allowing my voice to escape.

James: Why? Did I have to trust her...

I soon heard the door opening.

I couldn’t clearly see it opening because the whole room was dark, the lack of sight made my makes my heart beat faster.

The door soon closed and fear enveloped me.

Mawee: Hero...

Silence.

I asked her.

James: Hey Mawee! What is this? I trusted you!

Mawee: Sorry hero but everything is just an act, did you remember what I just said to you about assassins? Similarly, we also masquerade as other people.

James: Do you mean that Mawee is a fake?!

Mawee: Yes hero, I did all of those to place your trust onto me. But I had a hard time stopping my desires. Just for you, I betrayed the demon queen and even confusing them to our real location. Now they won't find us here~

I felt her touch on my chest.

Mawee: You know hero I did all those just to make sure no one would come between us, unlike the attempt of the Queen.

(It's a lie)

James: Then how about the magic collar and that slave thing!?

Mawee: About the slave part, it's true, But the collar you had given me was just a normal one, I just transmitted my magic into it, making it glow.

James: Y-you are the same as them!

Mawee: Of course I'm a monster, that's what we are called. Humans would underestimate me because I look like that of a child with animal parts. The truth is this is not my original form.

Then hand then turned into a big furry paw, I could feel her pads pressing against me.

(What the fuck is this!?)

Fear had now has taken over me.

Feeling that, the paw returned again to that of a human.

I still didn't calm down, imagining her size in her original form made me shiver.

James: Is this my fate?

Mawee: Yes hero, because when I first saw you I know your were mine, all of you are mine~

I suddenly blurted out something.

James: Unchain me then, I'll do everything you say.

This was is my last resort.

Mawee: A~ that's a nice offer but I’ll have to reject it no? because you will be here with me, at the same time making that I manage to pull it off, Hero you are the one who is easy to deceive but at the same time the most charming one to the point I always think of you every time.

(Isn't this a nice sight to the ones who brought me here, maybe they are watching my life right now and fucking enjoying it!)

James: T-then I'm sure they'll find me here, they will know it was me after I used that crystal thing.

Mawee: I wouldn't worry about that once they  to haven't find us here, they'll just think that we escaped into other places.

(P-please stop)

James: Mawee, please stop.

I felt tears in my face.

Mawee: Obtaining you is my best achievement.

The next thing I felt was a hand on my lower half.

She started to rubs it.

I then felt her tongue invading into my mouth, sinking into it.

James: Why? Mawee why?

She was silentce, the only thing I could hear was her sucking my rod.

I muttered again to her.

James: Stop...

When she heard my complaint, she sped up her sucking.

Stopping midway, she answed.

Mawee: Hero, that's not good, you are always muttering "stop". Iis it because you don't want me? If that's the case I'll make you to only want me.

She whispered into me.

ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵒʳʳʸ, ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵍᵉⁿᵗˡᵉ.

After she said that, I felt the electricity within her touch.

With that voice she managed to stop my attempt to move, I couldn’t can't even talk.

I can't move my lips, the thing I can control is my breathing.

(Dammit, I can't move!)

She stopped rubbing.

Mawee: Ah Hero, this is...

I knew that she saw my member, but I couldn’t see her expression due to the darkness surrounding us.

Mawee: It's bigger than I expected, I'll do it now.

I felt her moving, in the next moment, I could feel something pressing down at the head of my rod.

It slowly envelops the tip of my member.

Mawee: Aa!

She shivered, slowly she sinks into its thickness.

Mawee: Hm!

It was tight.

Mawee: Ahn~

(Please stop...)

Mawee: Hero, I'll let you enjoy my first time.

(Stop...)

Mawee: Aah! 

I felt her quivering.

She continued.

Mawee: Ahn..aah, this..anh.feels..Good.

(Stop please stop..)

As she pounds me, I felt her lips coming into contact with mine.

(AaAaa!!! Someone help me!)

She forcefully opened my lips with her tongue.

She moaned like she reached a climax.

Mawee: Mmmhnn!!

She stopped.

Mawee: I never thought that this will feel so good...Hero let’s continue on.

(Aaa...)

I stopped thinking as suddenly my inner desires talked.

[Why not enjoy it? At least you'll live without problems]

Ah no, I can't...

My limit was near.

She removed her lips from mine

Mawee: This! Ahn!..aa.ah, Yes..Hero..you.Ah!..being inside me..hnn..are the b-bestnnn!!

Before I got to my limit she stopped again.

I slowly gain control of my lips and I muttered in a low voice

James: S-stop...

Mawee answered.

Mawee: I can't, stopping my urge to do this when we are together is hard, but right now, I won't stop it as long as you are within my grasp.

48