Side story: 3
1.6k 4 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside an unknown space, there are two people floating, talking to each other.

The first one is dressed on a business suit (B) while the other just has a humanoid shape (H) with no features whatsoever.

(B): I have successfully given you more bodies than you have asked that fits your criteria, now can you give me more information about the homunculus. 

(H): Yes of course I was satisfied by the souls you delivered.

H materialize something in his hand.

It was a floating light.

Inside this dark space, it lights up the surrounding.

What showed up was Debris of broken things from the modern world.

The two are standing on a platform that was floating in this space.

(H): Here's my payment.

The light in H hand floated towards the man with a business suit.

B was calm and didn't even move an inch.

(B): Thanks, tell me if you have further orders, just pay on the form of more information about the homunculi.

(H): Now that our business is done It is time.

The world the two are in slowly started to form back to the original modern world.

B is still calm despite how unusual things that are happening.

When all was back to normal he was at a top of a building with a logo in its front, that logo is spelled.

CyberLife.

He closed his eyes.

And he gained a power which was originally not in this world, additionally a knowledge about that power.

Once everything was processed in his brain, he looked up at the night sky and mumbled.

(B): Using homunculi to bring the impossible technology needed to make a Robot...

He thought of someone.

(B): I would surely bring you to life...someday I promise it, even if it means everything.

He think of the past.

The past to which he wasn't fond of, but it was succesful to the point of him being the richest man in the world.

He remembered encountering that humanoid thing in his dream.

Talking about homunculus and that his wish will be fulfilled.

Then he takes on the job.

He created a company for the sole purpose of making a life like human robot.

It was so succesful that it was used for everything, be it house robot to a military bots that countries uses.

In just 10 years he have made the world into a new age of technology.

But in exchange he have to kill innocent people for the knowledge that will be given to him by that mysterious humanoid.

He was killing people that H wants.

He can do it with all sorts of things, faking the story even making false evidence about an incident and bringing the body that was unconscious to H, that's why they mysteriously disapeared.

For the countries around the world, his company are both a heaven for profits, and hell for those that wanted corruption inside.

One time the company was attacked by a terrorist organization but they were stopped as the defense bots immediately acted fast.

Tanks were even brought but stopped by the bots that swarned it.

After that news broke out that CyberLife has enough defense to withstand an attack of an army.

Rival companies started to appear but was then bankrupt because they can't create the impossible technology that CyberLife has.

A Homunculi the only one that can create it, is him only.

He would do even the impossible for his goal.

(B): Just wait until I have obtained the knowledge for a complete Homunculi, I would create you then I would bring you all the happiness I could just for you.

Tears were felt in his face.

(B): I'm crying? Ahahaha...

---

William: What the heck is this?

What was shown in front of him was a different place.

What was infront of him was a Girl with the clothes being gracefully white like those ones used by the church.

???: Hero you have answered out call.

William: Hero? 

???: Yes you sir Hero.

He holds his head.

William: Is this a fucking joke?

The girl that was in front of him was shaken.

???: N-no sir Hero this is serious.

William: And furthermore where the heck am I? How can I be here the moment I was hit by a truck?!

???: W-what do you mean s-sir hero you have answered our call-

William: Stop with this prank, kid, I would give bring you back to your parents.

He think that the girl in front of him is a kid just pranking a stranger.

???: B-but hero I'm not a child!

William: Not a child with that small body of yours and that child like face? Impossible.

???: I said I'm not a child! I'm like this because I'm a dwarf!

Her answer made William unable to answer.

???: Hero I am here because we have summoned you, after the failed summoning of our neighboring kingdom. Listen carefully hero-

But William still didn't believe.

William: Dwarf? You really are still a child.

???: Abou- As I said hero I'm not a child! I'm already 20 years old!

William: Hah? You 20 years old? I'm already 25 but I didn't even see someone as 20 years old, all I see is a child.

???: Hero! Enough teasing me! 

Sword started to appear out of nowhere, the swords are floating and are now pointed at William.

William: What the heck...

???: Muuu *pouting* you made me angry.

William: I believe you so don't kill me I just died so...

He held his hands up in the air.

???: Hero...I forgive you.

She immediately forgave him, but she noticed that he was calm not even scared on what power she have.

The sword immediately returned to nothiness.

The girl in front of William felt something within her, it was like a new door opened on her.

Someone who is finally isn't afraid to her.

???: I would introduce myself now I'm the 1st dwarven princess Maya.

William: William.

He reached his hand to her for a handshake.

Maya: ??

She tilted her head.

William: Ah right this isn't business but A hero thing sorry princess, but I believed you now after seeing that magic of yours.

Maya: Ah...

William: What?

Maya: I would need you to be introduced to the masses.

29