Rias story.
1.3k 5 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Editor: Steelz

James: Yes, I would like to listen.

(I may easily trust someone but this is me, I want to be able to trust someone.)

Rias: Okay then, listen carefully. But first sit here, it might be cold there.

James: Thanks...

Rias: No problem, this is just me paying you back after experiencing something different.

James sits near the campfire beside Rias.

Rias: I'll start now.


Rias: Who are you? Why are you approaching me?

???: A knife?!... Sorry, I thought you were a lost child.

Rias: I'm not a child since I'm an adventurer, it means I'm now an adult.

???: Ahahaha, sorry for thinking that you’re a child.

Rias: Now that you believe me, scram.

???: Before I leave can I ask what rank are you?

Rias: Rank? Why do you need to know that?

???: I'm looking for members that has the same rank as me.

Rias: Copper.

???: Really? then-

Rias: No

???: But-

Rias: No

???: Please-

Rias: No means no.

???: I'll pay you 2/3 of the quest!

Rias: Deal.

???: Really thank yo-

Rias: Before I join you, what is your profession?

???: Swordsman.

Rias: Mage.

???: I was right at guessing that you are a mage, then we can get the quest now.

Rias: The cockatoos right?

???: How did you know?

Rias: Earlier I can see you staring at the cockatoos quest.

???: So that's why you immediately accepted it without questioning me about the quest...

Rias: Well you also need to learn a lesson on finding party members.

???: Sorry... It's my first time being here, ehehehe.

Rias: So what's your name?

???: Mikael pronounced as Mi-ka-el.

Rias: What a weird name you got.

Mikael: Well to tell you the truth I was summoned here by someone from my world.

Rias: Oh really?

Mikael: Really.

Rias: Not lying huh, then I trust you.

Mikael: How did you know I was not lying?

Rias: You're easy to read.

Mikael: Well...

Rias: So when we'll do that quest?

Mikael: Right now.

Rias: Huh? How can you do a quest without any preparation?

Mikael: I already prepared, look.

He drop his bag and opened it, letting Rias see the contents of it.

Rias: How many days have you been preparing for this quest?

Mikael: Hmm... 2 days?

Rias: *Sign, If you re already prepared why didn't you go yourself?

Mikael: Well to tell you the truth is...I can't I'm scared.

Rias: How old are you?

Mikael: 17

Rias: Then why are you acting like a child?

Mikael: I can't go...I have tendencies to stop moving when I'm scared.

Rias: Since I need to protect you when you stop, I want 3/4 of the quest got it?

Mikael: G-got it.

Rias: So this is why you even recruited me.

Mikael: T-thanks...

Rias: Let's go.

Mikael: Y-yes.


Rias: After that, we became attached to each other and we kept partying up. I was surprised that he was so powerful that he can do the quest himself, but he still needed a mage profession like me, unlike other summoned people they became conceited on their power that they always look down on us.

James: Look down?

Rias: Many are those fantasy loving Japanese, some are French, even an American.

James: That was surprising...I thought all the ones summoned here are those Japanese people...

Rias: He said that too but as far as I know, most people that are reincarnated here are Japanese.

James: How can you differentiate us?

Rias: You have a culture in your world right? Since he told me about his world and the people he meet, every people in your world has different clothes to wear as per their country right? Also since I've been told how he can differentiate on what nationalities his fellow summoned people are.

James: May I also know his nationality?

Rias: He told me that he is a Filipino, and that he Idolizes Japan because of what he called animay.

James:: Oh.

Rias: I can guess what your nationality is but I can't be always 100% right.

James: I don't need you to guess my nationality.

Rias: What a stingy person.

James: Can you continue the story...It's been awhile since I could calm down.

Rias: Poor James, alright I'll continue.

She first looked at the campfire.

Rias: When we were adventuring, this was when I was with him for 1 year.


Rias: Its at my back!

Mikael: Haa!

Mikael slashed his sword to nothing.

Rias: Good work!

Rias casted an elemental spell and hit something invisible on the air.

As the magic hits something invisible it materialize and screamed.

"GAAA!!"

Rias: Run! He is calling the other wraiths!

Mikael: Whoaaa!!

Rias: Mikael! I said run!

Mikael: S-sorry I tripped!

Rias: Just run!

...

As they left the dungeon they both rest at the entrance.

Rias: Phew..

Mikael: Haaa Haaa...

Rias: So do you think we will rank up?

Mikael: Yeah.

Mikael showed something in his hand.

Rias: W-what?!

Mikael: As I tripped on the floor I managed to get a hold of the wraith's piece of cloth and ran with it.

Rias: With this we can finally be promoted to gold!

Rias hugged Mikael.

Mikael: Eh ah Rias?!

Rias: Thank you! You truly are a good partner! I'm glad that I am with you.

Mikael: Me too, because of you I managed to get rid of my fear and I can finally exert my full power...

Rias: Well, we as a party of two have good compatibility right?

Mikael: Eh...yeah.

Rias: Why did you became embarrassed by that?

Mikael: W-well compatibility can mean something else too in my country...

[From the author: The summoned has that translation skill so he heard something like "Jowa" on him.]

Rias: Tell me what does it mean.

Mikael: Erm it's uhmmmm it means that we're a couple...

Rias: ...

Rias slowly let go of Mikael.

Rias: Sorry...

Mikael: Well I would be happy if we became one.

Rias became embarassed too.

Mikael: Don't take it seriou-

Rias: I'd love too if we became one...

Both became quite, but after a while they started talking again.

Mikael: Why don't we start now?

Rias: Really?

Mikael: Yes we'll start right now.


What Mikael didn't know was the word "become one" is something akin to sex.

Rias: That's how my first intercourse went. I did it forcibly though because he was hesitant.

James: ...

Rias: I know what your thinking, It's because I have this child like body.

James: So you know...

Rias: Well, I was gonna do it to you too if that Demon girl didn't stop me from me and woke me up from your charm.

James: ...

Rias: Well, to tell you the truth that happened almost everyday. Everytime we go to the inn we did it.

James: So uhhh...

Rias: And he didn't even go for other women...he loved me so much that he even rejected the countless time he was invited by beauties. He was even invited by powerful women be it princesses to commoner, he rejected them all just for my sake.

James:  He's so loyal to you...

Rias: He was so loyal that he even destroyed the castle where they kept me as a hostage to marry the princess.

James: Is he a yandere?

Rias: Oh yeah he said something like that when he was explaning things to me, that a person will do anything for the one they are obsessed of...

Rias: Now that I think about it he is kind of like one.

James: I could say Mawee is like that because of me, but the difference is that she will do anything to obtain me but won't agree with my wishes...

Rias: So that's why I felt something familiar with her, that feeling made me to not kill her. After remembering it I ended up sparing her.

James: I would like to know more about Mikael.

Rias: No choice then, even though I stopped there...

James: Don't say it if you don't want to.

Rias: I was gonna tell it to you anyway.


Rias: Mikael, should we give up?

Mikael: I can't yet!...I still want to live with you...

Rias: How many times have I told you. It's impossible since I'm a demi human, a being with the blood of both an elf and a dwarf. My lifespan is longer than yours.

Mikael: But! But! If I die, you would be lonely right?

Rias: My love don't say that... you're still here right?

Mikael: I'm still here but I'm scared that someday I'll pass away, leaving you here.

Rias: Don't worry about me but worry about yourself, look you can't stand right? 

Mikael: Bu-

Rias: Please! I want you to stay a little  longer here...I don't want you to leave me but this is...!

Rias started to cry.

Rias: I promise *hic, that I won't be lonely...

Mikael: Rias...

Rias: You know Mikael you are so much important to me than everything in this world...

Mikael: It's for your sake too...

Rias: Mikael for you being here with me is more important than you leaving me early...that's why we should stop searching for it.

Mikael: Promise me that you won't be lonely if I was gone, because if I think about it I-I won't be happy you know?

Rias: I promise...

Mikael: Rias, I love you.

Rias: I love you too Mikael.


Rias: I was shopping in the town, buying our food and his medicine...B-but..when I came back H-he..was gone. from this world..

James: Sorry if you remembered something bad...

James gave Rias some time to cry.

Rias: Don't worry that's the past...but I still miss him...

James: Look you're again crying.

James said it with sympathy.

Rias: Ah? I didn't notice that I'm crying again...thanks..

James: Your story, you know this made me think that there are still people here that are good too.

Rias: Well it's  nice to remember my story once in a while....

She picked up a stick from the campfire.

Rias: Well to tell you the truth, after he died I was brought into the feeling of what he called depression. After about a century I tried having new relationships, first ones we're bad because they only wanted my body so I murdered them while they were naked, while other were, meh... I can't seem to get to attached to them because of Mikael, so it all failed until now.

James: ...

But inside James he felt glad that Rias isn't down now after he told her after story.

Rias: You have that problem right? That charm, how about I stick with you for a while while researching if I can remove that?

James: Really?

Rias: Of course, since your charm is having no effect on me, you can trust I won't do anything on you.

James: Then I trust you, just remove this charm on me okay?

29