Chapter 2
6.5k 10 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the woman left my room, I tried to gather myself up.

 "Fuck, what should I do?" I felt how my body started trembling.

 "Oh shit, I'm in real trouble, I hope that my parents will wake me up." This thought was a wake-up call for me. Right, if I don't show up from my room, they will worry about me and will help me.

 This suggestion made me calm down a little. I only need to wait a few days, and my parents will wake me up.

 Thinking like this, I quickly put some clothes on. The clothes were currently lying near the bed, so I had no trouble finding a change. Then I went to the kitchen. And it turned out to be slightly more difficult than I thought.

 If it was my initial character, I could've acted ordinarily. But I didn’t know a lot about this savefile. I read the summary before, but right now, everything flew out of my head. And such minor details as the starting point, or home, to be more precise, and other little things weren't mentioned in the description. The guy who shared the savefile only wrote about stats and the general course of a story.

 The apartment that this character lived in looked old and worn out. I stumbled around and found the bathroom. I started to undress and noticed that this body was completely different from what I created in my own playthrough. There was a mirror in the bathroom, and I was able to see how it looked, clearly and without any disturbances.

 "Wow, the guy who made this has good taste."

 My body was now a lot taller than it was in reality. All the muscles were well defined but not overly big, and the shoulders were much broader. The only downside was my head. The face was passable. If taken care of, it would be maybe four out of five points, but the hairstyle was a total mess.

 "Now that I think about it, he did say that he focused on the fighting capabilities. But the thing down there is an overkill. I think the dude had some troubles in a real-life."

 Overall this body is much better than average, it is rather balanced, but the reproductive organ threw this balance off. Or to say it in simpler words, this body's dick was huge.

 "Sigh, guess the guy who made this character was desperate in real life."

 After taking a quick bath, I ate breakfast. I tried to interact with the woman as little as possible. Saying that I am feeling sick, I sneaked back to my room to decide what to do. Surprisingly, she didn't pester me after this and only looked worriedly at me. Asking if I was alright and proposing to see a doctor. I refused her proposal and quickly escaped to my room.

 I could've easily just laid down in this room and waited for the wake-up from my parents. But what if there was some sort of accident? I need to at least get through several days without raising any suspicion. After all, I didn't know what would happen to my consciousness if something serious happened.

 "I think I should just act like the previous user of this body to avoid any possible danger." I started up a pc to organize my thoughts, write them down and find out everything about my situation.

 Alright, first and foremost, I need to remember everything that I know about this save file and the game in total. As I slowly organized everything in a text document and made some written notes, a few hours passed.

 "Erlig, if you feel better, you should go and eat something. I made some stew."

 When I finished typing, I once again heard a woman's voice. But now, after calming down, I finally remembered to whom it belongs.

 Annie or simply Ann. She was the stepmother of the previous user of this body. The head of this family and father of this body according to the game, Greg, lost his wife years ago, and he remarried this young girl.

 So technically, she was my stepmother right now.

 "Ah, yeah, I'm feeling a bit better. I am coming, stepmother."

 As I entered the kitchen, Ann was looking at me with round eyes. Maybe she thought that I was feeling ill? It was a bit uncomfortable, but I decided to act like it was normal.

 "Erm, I will take some stew, okay?"

 Still, she stood there like a statue.

 I put some stew into a dish, took a few slices of bread, and sat down to eat. It tasted good, just like breakfast in the morning. This amazed me even in my previous unfinished playthrough. It was just a game, but I felt the taste of the food. In the morning, I still felt some panic. But after thinking about everything and having a full stomach, I thought there is nothing I should fear.

 As I was finishing the stew, I suddenly was hugged from behind. From the shock, I dropped my fork.

 "Oh, Erlig! I'm so glad you actually called me a stepmom."

 I heard Annie's sobbing voice. I guess the plan of acting like nothing changed failed miserably. Still, I needed to do something. Her scent made me uncomfortable, and one of my shoulders was gradually getting wetter.

 "Eh, Uhm, I mean, I just thought that I should at least try to call you a stepmother."

 "Hick, I'm so glad this day has finally come." she started crying even harder. "I feel like you finally start to see me as a part of your family."

 I guess this body's host didn't like his stepmother and refused to see her in this light. I messed up. I never thought that they had this kind of relationship.

 "I just had this dream, and well, I thought it was time for me to change."

 And the only answer I got was only more sobbing. I felt tired and somewhat irritated by this situation. And even more than that, I felt annoyed by how close Ann was. I never liked it when people touched me or got so close. Guess it was part of my character originating from me being skinny in reality.

 "I will take my leave here. I have some homework to do." I said as I gently unhooked her hands.

 "Yes, yes, you are right. You can go now. I will clean up here," she smiled through her crying face, yet she looked extremely happy.

 This made her happy, so maybe nothing will go wrong. Still, I should now make myself even more familiar with this 'world'. Before I had a menu, savefiles, and everything else at my disposal. That's why I didn’t familiarize myself with the game world enough.

 I returned to this body's pc and started surfing the net. I tried to look into what was the difference between the two worlds. The hottest news, similarities, and all the other stuff.

 As I was browsing through the files on this pc, I got acquainted with this body's behavior. At least on the surface. I also found something that caught my attention. Two relatively hidden videos. Their names were just a bunch of numbers. I quickly rummaged through the table and found earphones.

 "Alright, let's see how this will help me."

 I closed the first video a minute after opening, and the second video had the same fate.

 "Fucking hell, is this some kind of joke? It can't be true." I quickly reviewed the things that were on my phone. Besides some standard things like messaging apps and some trivial files, there were also two videos.

 And the reason behind my reaction was quite simple. These videos were two homemade sex videos.

 One of them was with a young couple. Apparently, the man was filming a pov video. They were in a dimly lit room with luxurious furnishing, the most eye-catching thing was a big mirror. In the video, a guy was fucking the girl from behind. She had a stunning body, huge breasts, plump ass, and long hair. But this video had no sound. And the most important detail was that the girl hid her face in her hands almost all the time. The guy held his camera too close to his face, and it was hard to actually discern small details. Even though they had a mirror in this room, the combination of the facts above... It made it almost impossible to identify who these two were.

 The other one was obviously filmed by someone. The guy filmed this tape through the door crack. Some balding old dude was riding a woman who was lying on the table. It was difficult to guess who is who, however, at the end of the video, there was a glimpse of a woman when she stood up. Judging by the way, the man was dressed in a suit. The room interior, which looked like an office, and most importantly, what they said, hinted that they had an affair. Either they were cheating, or, according to their statuses, they should not do it.

 "This doesn’t make any sense." I doubt that either of the men was this body's owner. Then why would he have them? Downloaded from some porn sites? But the browser story wasn’t cleaned, and there were none of such sites.

 I need to take a few steps back. I have a feeling this isn't so simple. Quickly looking through everything I wrote down earlier and combining it with everything I learned about, I still didn’t understand what was going on.

 I thought of every possible thing, but something was slipping away through my hands.

 Looking through the phone once again, I opened the photo gallery and mindlessly looked through it. And a selfie of this body and a girl caught my attention.

 I opened the first video on my pc. I compared the girl in the photo and the one in the video.

 "That's it!" I slapped the table with my hand, causing some things to fall down.

 "Erlig, what happened?"

 I heard Ann's voice from behind the door.

 "Eh, I just finally solved this difficult question," as I answered, I quickly closed the video, but I feared in vain.

 "I'm glad that you are doing fine with your homework but try to not overdo it. If you feel tired, you should rest."

 "Phew, I should improve my control of this body," I muttered.

 And this video was in fact, a point of no return, it indicated that this body's owner was netorared. It was in the main game guide. Because the girls didn’t suit my taste, it was a subsection that I initially skipped.  Nevertheless, I still read about it. And now I knew that the girl was almost one hundred percent childhood friend of this body. As for the guy who fucked her, it was probably the main antagonist, and he sent it here to spite the owner of the body.

 And now, thinking about this, I understood why this body had such a big dick and a great body. It was to fuck with everyone who tried this save. Some dude made it and shared it just to watch others butthurt over it.

 "Pfhahahaha, you got me," I couldn’t help but laugh. I don't know if it was because of the stupidity of this situation or from hysteria caused by stress.

 So I guess I should really just spend my time silently and wait for my awakening.

 After this little investigation, I adjusted everything I knew according to the 'bad ending' this body was heading to and decided to call it a day.

 When the dinner was ready, the father of this family, Greg, returned. He was a typical middle-aged man, a white-collar worker with a tired look on his face. He looked okay, and this body's owner definitely took after him. Maybe it was a game adjusting parents to their body characteristics. He had the same dark hair that looked unkempt. And the same physique that looked tough even through his dusty suit and weary look.

 It was Saturday, so it was strange that he worked, as my parents didn't work on weekends. But I still acted like this was normal.

 "Welcome back, father." I greeted him first as Annie took his briefcase.

 "Erlig, I heard you felt bad. How are you now?" he took his shoes off, "If you are feeling unwell, we should check you up at the hospital."

 "I'm…" I paused a bit to think. And honestly, I would love to say that there was no way to feel alright when I was stuck in this game. But of course, if I said this, I wouldn’t know what consequences will follow me later.

 "I'm okay now. I've had a slight headache, but it is all great now."

 "That's good to hear."

 "Oh Greg, I must tell you something good." As Greg was changing his clothes, Annie chimed in.

 "Something else happened?"

 "Yes." she beamed with a smile at me and then turned back to Greg. "Erlig, called me a stepmother today."

 Great. I knew where this was going, so I braced myself for the long talk. I started thinking about what I should say to not fuck up.

 And just like I thought, it was a long dinner. Somehow I managed to sit silently through it by acting bashful. The day eventually came to an end, and I went back to my bed.

 I remembered the overall look of this town from my own playthrough. But just to make sure, I should walk around tomorrow and find out where the school is.

 Just in case I won't wake up in the real world.

64