Chapter 5
375 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the inn room, I sat on Su Muqing’s lap while she had a hand on my forehead while constantly releasing a cool energy. 

 

I continued to memorize the dao diagram in my hands while looking at it, the energy removing the slight discomfort I felt while looking it at.

 

Probably by the time I don’t feel any discomfort, it’ll be when I memorize this diagram. 

 

Knock knock

 

Suddenly hearing someone knock on our door, I stopped looking at the diagram. 

 

“I’ll get the door,” 

 

“Nn,”

 

Getting off her lap, I went off towards the door, upon opening it, I found that it was Gu Zhengtian. Su Muqing also came over.

 

“Do you need something?” I asked him.

 

He nodded, “could you save my son? I had acted as a decoy to lure away my enemy. However before I had my son crossdress in order to hide him,.” afterwards he gritted his teeth, “he’s been kidnapped by a brothel owner known as Zheng Zhelan. Someone who is known for doing underhanded acts.”

 

Su Muqing nodded before closing the door. She took out two masks before handing one to me, “Xiao Xiao, make sure you don’t look okay?”

 

I pouted, “Sis Muqing, aren’t you underaged as well?” Hmph, I turned my head around while feeling sour in my heart. 

 

Su Muqing laughed before bending downwards to look at me, however I turned away again. We did this for a while when she suddenly grabbed my chin, looking into her eyes. It was limpid and clear, reflecting my figure inside it.

 

“Zezeze, ahh~ so sour, what does Xiao Xiao want?” After making sucking noises using her tongue, she showed me a mischievous expression.

 

“I-I, I don’t want you to go!” I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

 

“Then we won’t go,” removing her hand, she got up before patting me. Afterwards, she opened the door. Gu Zhengtian was still waiting outside.

 

“We won’t be able to help you at this part.” she said apologetically to him.

 

He let out a sigh before turning around to leave. Afterwards, she led me back to the bed again before having me memorize the concealing formation, until it was getting late.

 

___

It was currently even, people were sitting on tables outside, chatting about their days while drinking. Some young masters were talking about heading towards the red light districts, saying that the Blue Rose Pavilion had a new recruit lately, while others were returning home. 

 

Su Muqing simply led me through the place, the evening wind blowing through me gave me a refreshing feeling.. Slightly narrowing my eyes in comfort, I looked towards the sky. 

 

Maybe I should ask Sis muqing to take me up in the sky?

 

I quickly shook my head, not good!

 

Perhaps she noticed my mood was a little off as she turned to look at me, causing me to face away. Wuu… 

 

Sneaking a glance at her, I found that she had turned forward again, while leading me through the crowd, however it caused my heart to feel itchy. 

 

___

Su Muqing took me towards the outskirts of the city before having me step on the flying sword. I closed my eyes to wait for the sword to rise from the ground while hugging her from behind. 

 

Woosh, 

 

Wuu... Am I becoming a masochist? 

 

When the feeling of rising stopped, I opened my eyes while making sure not to look down.

 

“Wa! Sis Muqing the moon is so large!” Although it wasn’t a full moon, causing me to let out a sigh. If only it were one. 

 

The air up here was a lot colder, leaving me feeling refreshed.

 

I slowly shifted my view downwards.

 

Don’t do it Ling Xiao! 

 

Although I shouted in my mind, I continued to look downwards. I saw the horizon, the entire city lighted in colorful lights, while a large grassland stretched from afar.

 

Unfortunately I didn’t have time to spare on such a novel sight, as my legs turned jelly and I began to feel nervous. 

 

“Xiao Xiao,” Su Muqing had suddenly grabbed my wrist before pulling sideways.

 

“Kyaa!” I was swung into the air before being placed onto her lap, her hands securely wrapping around my waist.

 

Safe… while patting my beating heart, I pressed my thighs together. I had leaked just a little bit... 

 

“Shishishi, pee it out, you’ll feel better,” 

 

I blushed, what kind of shame play is this!? I’m definitely not tempted!

 

“Won’t I dirty my clothes?” 

 

“Nn, that's why we’ll do this,” Su Muqing opened my outerwear before forming a knife using ice. Reaching downwards, she cut open the side of my skirt forming a slit that went towards my knees.

 

Following that, she passed me the hems of her outerwear, “use this~”

 

Wuu...this is a little embarrassing….

 

Shifting my panties to the side, I pressed the cloth against my fishmouth

 

“Nn…” letting a moan from comfort, I began to pee into the fabric, as if it were a bottomless pit, everything was cleanly absorbed into the fabric while it remained dry and clean. 

 

Squeezing the last bits out, I used it to clean off the moistness from my panties before shifting everything back.

 

It was just as she said, my nervousness had gone along with it. Instead it was covered by the feeling of shame, and a vague sense of… Not right!

 

I’m definitely not feeling a sense of relief and excitement!

 

Holding back my tears, I removed the hems of her coat before fixing my outfit. After making sure everything was neat and tidy, I let out a sigh while patting my chest. I closed my eyes to enjoy the cold air high up in the skies before looking at the large moon, as well as the endless sea of stars.

 

“Xiao Xiao, let’s head back,” Su Muqing suddenly sounded when I suddenly felt a feeling of weightlessness as we plunged downwards.

 

“Kyahh!”

 

Falling through the clouds, we plunged through the sea of trees when a soft and gentle force broke our fall, letting us safely land on the ground.

 

“Shishishi, enjoy it?” jumping off the sword, she held onto me so that I wouldn’t fall onto the floor due to my legs being squishy.

 

I quickly shook my head, however I quickly nodded again while holding back my tears. What if she doesn’t take me flying anymore? 

 

She gave me a soft smile before pinching my cheeks, “let’s go,” taking my hand, we started to walk through the dark forest. The soft moonlight filtering through the trees, giving this place a little bit of light. 

 

“...”

 

While walking, the sound of something approaching us rapidly occured, causing me to turn around and look, when Su Muqing suddenly pulled me backwards before forming a shield of ice.

 

Clang,

 

The figure had bashed into the shield before falling onto the ground. It snarled at us, revealing long canines. However it wasn’t a beast, instead it was the figure of a girl a little older than me, although there weren't any whites in her eyes. Back veins traveled across her face, while her lips and nails were purple.

 

After letting a roar, half childish, and half like a cat, she pounced at us again.

 

This time, Su Muqing reached a hand forward, in a blink of an eye, the girl along with her surroundings had frozen into an ice block.

 

Thud

 

The block fell from midair before landing on the forest floor causing leaves to scatter.

 

“Zombie,” she explained to me, afterwards, she took out two shovels before passing one to me, “we’re burying it, the poison will eject from her as time goes by. Since we can’t take her into the city, we’ll have to hide her. Work hard Xiao Xiao~” 

 

“...” Sticking my tongue at her, I took the shovel and started to dig a pit on the forest ground. 

___

Handing Su Muqing the shovel, we began to make our way back to town. Since it was already dark, the streets were empty and everyone had returned to their rooms to sleep. Feeling the streets a little desolate.

 

...there won’t be ghosts, or some crazy murderer popping up right?

 

I stuck close to Su Muqing as we made our way towards the inn. Along the way, there was  a drunkard lying on the streets, mumbling something incomprehensive while taking a sip out of a jar before listlessly placing it next to him.

 

“...” don’t look, don’t look. 

 

“Hihihi,” he let out a strange laughter, causing my heart to skip a beat. I secretly pulled Su Muqing’s hand so that we could walk faster.

 

“...”

 

“...” Su Muqing remained silent the entire time as we walked to streets, causing me to turn up to look at her. 

 

“Xiao Xiao, do you know what’s wrong?” she suddenly stopped before looking towards me. 

 

I shook my head.

 

“Not only are there no guards or people on patrol, by now, we should’ve already returned to our inn,” she gave me an explanation, “we’ve triggered a formation.” afterwards, she closed her eyes. 

 

With nothing to do, I scanned our surroundings. I hadn’t noticed before, but the streets seemed to stretch endlessly. The drunkard from before was also nowhere to be seen.

Time trickled by when Su Muqing opened her eyes, “this way,” leading me towards an alley, we did a bunch of twists and turns before exiting it. Coincidentally, the drunkard was right in front of us. 

 

“...” she led me forwards towards him.

 

“Hihihi, you’ve found it.” he laughed, however there wasn’t a trace of fear in his voice.

 

Su Muqing rolled her eyes, “too obvious old man,” waving her hand, the jar flew into her hands before shattering.

 

We appeared in the middle of an alley. In front of us was a flight of stone steps. 

 

“Are we entering?” i turned to look at her. 

 

“We’re entering,” she pursed her lips before taking the lead while I followed her down. When I entered it, the placed closed, causing everything to dark, without even a shred of light.

 

I was about to cautiously make my way down by feeling the stairs using my foot when I suddenly felt Su Muqing lift me up before placing me in a carry. Similar to piggyback, only the reverse.

 

Following that, I felt her sped downwards, and after a few twists and turns, a greenish lighting finally gave light to the dark stairway.

 

She didn’t break her steps and exited the staircase. In front of us was a large chamber, with a few torches lighting up from the side.

 

There was a small altar, with a piece of jade, upon seeing it, I felt a slight excitement that stemmed from within my bloodline. On its side was another statue, similar to the old man we saw on the streets. 

Su Muqing was about to go forward when a green ball floated in front of us, causing her to stop, “hihihi, my job is done,” the voice sounded before fading away into motes of light, “young lord, if you ever bump into my reincarnation, all I ask is for you to set me onto the path of cultivation again…” his voice faded away, and along with it the statue on the table shattered into fragments.

 

Su Muqing gave me a glance before going forward before taking the jade slip and looking at it back and forth before closing her eyes, after a slight rebound happened, causing her to drop it onto the table before placing a hand over her head.

 

“Sis Muqing!” 

 

“I’m fine, it’s only a slight shock,” she took the jade slip before placing it away, “Xiao Xiao, you won’t be able to use this until you open your mind aperture.” 

 

“Oh.”

 

Afterwards, Su Muqing carried me out of the room in the same manner as before. Upon exiting the staircase and alley, from afar there were guards walking about, as well as people who were still strolling around late at night while carrying lamps.

 

“She was a he…” a drunken young master staggered through the streets while his friend silently patted him in the back.

 

“Actually it isn’t so bad…” 

 

Su Muqing chuckled before leading me back to Clearwater Inn. There were still a few middle age men sitting on the table while drinking. They turned to look at us for a bit before returning to what they were doing. Similarly we ignored them and returned to our room before hitting the bed.

 

11