[1.03]
66 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raging war and blood was spreading to the border land of the Kingdom of Aurel. The Horns and clashing of swords in both sides could be heard all over the place. No animal or plants can be seen because of fear that it will die to that land covered in blood and pride.

Two sides, fighting for land, and fighting for their lives, this was what happening in the past 5 months in the battlefield. The soldiers in both sides have been dwindle of their numbers.

But the war continued.

Ludwig cannot help but rest in their camp. He cannot afford go rest but his body and mind needs it. He can sense that something ominous will happen, and he cannot afford to put his guard down.

"Your highness, you need some rest... I think the knights of the Kingdom will not attack at this time because of the fog blocking their sight." his assistant open the tent where Ludwig was, and advice to the Prince.

It's currently midnight, the sun is down and the place was cold. The fog was all over the place because of the snow that was getting heavier as time goes by.

" We cannot afford to rest, Jill. Sent some soldiers to guard the campside, and tell to the other soldiers to not put their guard down." Jill put his knuckle in his chest and bow to the order of Ludwig, he withraw from the tent and sent the orders of his highness the prince.

Meanwhile in another campside. Cessar was dress in a white coat, and crouching in a bush, they will now commit their plan.

"be careful Your highness, The fog and snow was heavy" Melborn who was hiding in one of the trees whisper to Cessar. "its ok, this is the blessing of the God of ice, now we can attack them unguard." Cessar said while watching one of the subordinate of prince Ludwig heading out of Ludwigs tent.

Now Cessar and the knights of Aurel was Readying in their ambush, they all was hiding in this forest were their blue eyes was staring daggers in the soldiers of the empire, the empire who initiate the war and cause them to lost many of their comrades. They will now end this with the invading prince head, and the Kingdoms Victory. 

When one of the patrolling soldiers of the empire aproach the forest where the kingdoms knight was hiding, the knights readied there weapons and hold their breath, when one of the soldiers approached the tree Melborn was hiding. Melborn immediately signal the knights to encircle the soldiers, and he slash the neck of the nearest soldiers infront of him. 

The soldiers of the Empire struggle but it went unnotice by their comrades that are resting in the camp. 

"Lets go" Cessar order and the knights swiftly encircle the campsite of the empire and rush to the nearest soldiers they can reach. 

The sound of swords and groans can be heard in the campside of the empire, Cessar with Meborn in his back killed every one who aproach them. 

The other knights rush to the tent of the invading prince and apply heavy injury to the prince. 

"Your highness, the bastard of a prince escaped with one of his soldiers, they were heading to the river." the knights who inflict heavy injury to Ludwig report to Cessar who smiled and order " continue to kill the one who didnt surrender." 

"YES YOUR HIGHNESS" The roar of the knoghts echo to the camp of the Empire, signaling the success and victory of the kingdom. 

-----

"Jill..." Ludwig with Jill suporting him, run to the river, Jill supporting the prince of the empire, even if he was bleeding heavily, still support him

"Your Highness you need to survived! This is the only way that we can escape the pursuit of the Kingdom. We are in their land and the Empire can attack again if you survived." Jill roar at Ludwig while supporting Ludwig in his arms. Jill look back and can see and hear the shouts of their pursuer. 

" you need to escaped! This river is connected to a village, you need to go there... I'll be the decoy so that the kingdoms knight will not know where you are." jill said and push Ludwig in the river. He didnt leave before bowing to Ludwig and making noises to the knights. 

Ludwig, cannot help but fainted

'Jill... Survived' 

Meanwhile Jill was running for his life, he stumbled grom a piece of rock and cannot help bit wince in pain, he can feel his whole body aching and his injury bleeds more. 

'I think I'll die in this foreign land...' he cannot help but thought. He smiled when he sees the shouts and running footsteps of the one who was chasing him.. 

'atleast i can die, while knowing his highness was safe.' he thought and close his eyes... Minuets later he feels someones palm slapping slowly in his cheeks. "Hey Dumbass of an Empire. We will captured you alive, since you are heavily injured" the man infront of jill said while his right eye has a super scary scar, his blue ferocious eyes was staring at his brown ones. 'sh*t, im dead' Jill thought and cannot help but faint in Melborn arms. 

----

If you want faster update try in my wattpad account @WhiteMim, thanks for following me and reading!! Lovelots ?

5