[1.08]
44 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The kingdom and the empire become united when the Crown Prince and the New Emperor, Ludwig get married. The old man of Ludwig pass him officially the throne, and his health improved when he takes the Ice herb

The Kingdom and Empire Become one like the ruler of it.

The King, Cessar's Father was Happy because his son now find his destined partner, even thought it was a male.

Nevertheless he was HAPPY.
The Celebration was Grand and the wedding happened in tge land of the Aurel. Where Snow was everywhere.

Cessar wearing a white suit, perfectly fitted to his silver hair and Ludwig wearing a black suit that highlight his red hair in the snow.

All the citizens was happy and the Father of the two was being best buddies too.

"MY SON WAS REALLY OUTSTANDING! Finding me a beautiful and graceful wife" the old man of Ludwig, the previous emperor, Brian was crying in happiness when he saw the two in the altar.

'the f*ck this old man was saying?' the king of the Kingdom of Aurel, Cessar's Father frown when he heard what Brian said

"Hahaha!! YOUR EXAGGERATING!! My son Was The husband and will be the top in the Position!!" King Jonathan laughingly said while smirking internally.' My son was the best! He will not be the bottom' Jonathan thought and nod in his mind.

Hearing what Jonathan said, Old man Brian smile and started the battle between him and this Proudful father" My son will be THE TOP, ofcourse!! My son was such a Big man!! He will not be push down! "

The two, Groom and Groom, hearing their father's fighting who will top and who will bottom chuckle and stare each other.

Cessar raise his eyebrows to Ludwig who just smile and whisper to his ears." let's see who will be in the Top" Cessar hearing this Close his face too, And whisper to ludwigs ear

"I wonder who?" He softly said and bite the reddening ear of Ludwig.

[Host!! CONGRATULATION!! your getting married!! I'm so proud of you!!]

'of course, also thanks 01 for crediting me the Ice Herb, if not Ludwigs Father will now be weak, and not as happy as he was now.' Cessar gratefully said at the system who was crying because of this was his first time hearing someone thanking him

[Its! *Sob* N-noting Host!!! Were a T-team Hiccup]

Hearing this, Cessar squint his eyes and happily get married to this silly dog.

"Now Kiss!! Your officially a Husband and a Husband" the priest said smiling to the two people.

Ludwig face Cessar and deeply stare at him, He smile and lightly kiss Cessar's forehead, then his eyes, to the nose and finally Cessar cannot help but be the one to kiss Ludwig because the man was slow, he deepened his kiss to his man, His hands Tightly embracing Ludwigs neck.

They can hear the cheers and the fireworks, the Snow raining to them and the Bell jiggling,

'How happy to be alive..'

-------
The kingdom and the Empire was in peace for many many years, Cessar's younger sister give birth to a prince. That prince was named Ashur ( beggining) by The king of the Kingdom, Cessar. And the Emperor of the Empire.

They made Prince Ashur the successor for the throne, and made plans of merging the two into one!

They name it Elpis... (hope) the Empire Of Elpis

A weak old man was now laying in the bed, he was weak but he  lovingly held the hands of the other old man.

" i really... Really love you Cessar, Stay with me and dont go" Cessar nod when he heard the soft and weakened voice of his lover, the black eye that was deep with love was staring at him "I'll follow you for eternity. I'm sorry for the things i did wrong... I love you My love" Ludwig says softly his breath stop when He heard Cessar's reply

"I'll wait for you" Cessar deeply said.. And kiss Ludwig in the forehead.

----
[Congratulations host!! FOR COMPLETING THE MISSION!!

MISSION: Protect the Kingdom and The empire
Reward: Soul Shard... Completed

Hidden mission: unravel the mystery of why the Empire attack the Kingdom... And who's the Traitor.

Reward: A gift from your previous life Completed]

Jabez Open his eyes and see the vast space in his surroundings, he was in this place again. Floating like forever. But now he just feel empty because of his lover....

[Host! THIS WILL BE YOUR REWARD! A SOUL SHARD AND AN ITEM IN YOUR PREVIOUS LIFE!]

A white and shiny transparent diamond float at him, and his Transparent soul fused with it, his soul become like stars, shining dimly and weakly

[its weak because your soul was not complete.] he heard the system explained and cannot help but touch his being, he cannot touch himself.

Then suddenly a necklace appered in this black space. A diamond silver with writings on it. 

'LEV'

Jabez whisper the writings in the necklace, he feel his heart ache from just saying this. 

'who' s neclace is this... '

---
You can search the meaning of their names <3 maybe you can find a clue.. 

2