The Lokas
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shiva's pool of thoughts was hindered by Officer Ray. Officer Ray opened the carriage door and stepped down, "Let go of uneasiness and worries for now, Shiva." Shiva sighed. *Yes, Officer Ray is right. What's important is now; I have to learn as much as I can about this world. Or I won't be able to find my sister. I can't let my worries take the best of me. – thought Shiva*. Shiva replied to Officer Ray, "Thanks, I will."

The carriage left. Shiva and Officer Ray along with two soldiers were standing in front of the gate. This environment was new to Shiva. The gate was made of wood and there was an engraving of sun in both sides of the door. Shiva noticed something unusual, there were unique barricade system around the house. Trees. Yes, trees, but not normal kind of trees. These trees were entangled with each another surrounding the house and made a barricade to prevent trespassing. Rope made of weed was binding the trees. A work of art. It felt as nature took the initiative to protect it.

"Let's go inside.", said Officer Ray.

Shiva followed him. A beautiful girl; age around sixteen or seventeen, opened the door. She was wearing a dress similar to traditional saree. A flower garden with butterflies was printed on the dress. And her hair was tied with a peacock shaped clip. She greeted Officer Ray with a smile, "Welcome Uncle Ray. Please come in."

"Is Chief at home, Hiya?" asked Officer Ray. The girl replied, "Yes uncle, father is waiting inside for you."

*So this girl is the daughter of the Village Chief, Hiya. – thought Shiva*. I noticed Hiya was staring at me, when our eyes met, she turned and started walking. And we followed her lead.

Shiva felt a little shy and embarrassed. 

"Who is this fellow uncle?" questioned Hiya.

Officer Ray, "His name is Shiva. Chief wanted to meet him, so I escorted him here."

"Is he a guest from another village? I didn't see him in our village.", said Hiya.

"Yes, you can say he is a guest.", answered Officer Ray while laughing. Shiva looked at Officer Ray then lowered his head.

The house was two storied, made of brick. A crystal light was on the wall, just like the one at hospital. We entered inside the house, Officer Ray waved his hand, and the soldiers stopped at the door. The centre of the house was open. There was no roof. A round table was placed in the middle with four chairs around it. The rooms were on the corner. An middle aged man was sitting in one of the chair. He stood up and greeted with a Namaste. The middle aged man was wearing loose shirt and in lower portion, a type of sarong that outwardly resembles trousers. His hair was white but his appearance didn't show any sign of weakness. Officer Ray saluted in response. Shiva didn't know what to do; confused; copied the old man joined his palms and lean forward a little.

"Don't act so formal Officer Ray, you can ease up.", said the old man.

Officer Ray, "It is my duty to pay respect to the Village Chief."

Old man laughed and said, "Now please take seat both of you."

The old man took a seat and Shiva and Officer Ray sat at the opposite side of him. Shiva felt a strong presence coming from this old man.

"Let me introduce myself," said the old man, "My name is Amitabha, the chief of Bong Village. What is your name young man?"

Shiva replied, "Respected Chief, my name is Shiva."

"Very nice. I know Officer Ray already asked you this question. But I want to hear from you, from where did you come from?" said Chief.

Shiva told the chief about his past life and what happened there. Village Chief looked worried. 

Officer Ray, "Chief, are you thinking the same thing as me?"

"Yes officer, the creatures that Shiva mentioned is not a beast. Your speculation is right. They are minions, creature of ATAL LOK.", said Chief Amitabha.

"But how is that possible Chief, for the last 500 years, the Nimno Lok has been sealed by Lord Rudra.", exclaimed Officer Ray.

"I know, middle earth is in peace, the terror that human race faced 500 years ago was put to an end. But I heard some rumors; few days ago an adventurer came in our village. I let him live in our guest house. We were talking about many things and then he told me that he was in the northern region, a rumor was spreading that minions were appearing there. To discover the truth behind these rumors, he went there and found corpses. He then took out a broken horn and without a doubt I could tell it was the horn of a minion. The evil aura was still intact in the horn.", said Chief.

Shiva wasn't able to hold his curiosity, "Chief that means these creatures or minions is the same one that attacked my world."

"From your description, it seems it is. That means the realm seal has weaken.", said Chief.

Officer Ray face became angry, "Why isn't the Uddhya Lok taking any action? They should know about this."

"Maybe they don't know this yet. The Uddhya Lok is also sealed because of that communication between Bhulok and Uddhya Lok is not possible.", said Chief.

Shiva did not understand what they were talking about. ATAL LOK, BHULOK, NIMNO LOK.

Shiva in a confused state asked, "Chief can you please explain what are these 'lokas'?"

"It will be better if I show you.", said Chief Amitabha "Hiya please bring me the projection crystal from my study room."

"Father how did you notice me? I was hiding my presence.", a voice came from the left room, and soon Hiya appeared from there.

Village Chief and Officer Ray started laughing. 

"You still need more practice Hiya." said Officer Ray.

"Not you too, Uncle. You also noticed me. My concealment skill is still not strong enough to fool you." spoke Hiya with a sad face.

Hiya ran off, and came back with a round shaped crystal in her hand. She placed it in the table and again disappeared in that room. 

Chief Amitabha put his hand on the surface of the crystal and chanted a mantra. The crystal started to glow and emitted a green colour. A square design appeared beneath the crystal. A drawing, consists of lines and various shapes. On top of the crystal a planet sphere was projected. *It is like a hologram device – thought Shiva.* 

Chief Amitabha started, "This world in we live is separated in three LOKAS(realms). The middle earth is known as BHULOK. The upper realms are called UDDHYA LOKAS and lower realms are called NIMNO LOKAS. Both Uddhya Lokas and Nimno Lokas are divided in seven lokas."

Chief Amitabha chanted another mantra and seven small spheres appeared above and beneath the round sphere.

Chief Amitabha continued, "The seven Uddhya Lokas are –

- SATYALOK < TAPALOK < JANALOK < MAHERLOK < SWARGALOK < BHUBARLOK. 

In the middle is the BHULOK (middle earth). 

And the Nimno Lokas are –

ATAL LOK > BITAL LOK > SUTAL LOK > TALTAL LOK > MAHATAL LOK > RASATAL LOK > PATAL LOK."

Shiva was amazed by this explanation. *Heaven and Hell exists here. Nurse Zara did mention about Demon King, does that mean Gods also exist? – thought Shiva*

0