grid_thread1.txt
55 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

User1:

 

When I entered I saw that everything was different. There was no one in the streets and I had a strange feeling of freedom in my body. I continued walking for a couple of hours, I started to feel dizzy. I decided to go down one more layer, I screwed up. I walked for three hours, the night did not seem to end anymore. I felt something was breathing on my neck and no matter how much I ran, it stayed there.

 

When I turned around there was nothing, it seemed to be stuck to my back. Every once in a while I felt like it was scratching the back of my neck with its tongue. Each time my lungs could hold less air, and getting nervous did not play in my favor. I entered in panic while two artificial hands grabbed my neck. I knew it was going to happen because I was thinking about it, but I could not stop doing it.

 

If I could get out of that was because it was finally dawning. Even so, I could see the girl they are all talking about. White as snow, stop in front of the crossing of the streets. White dress, although it was somewhat reddish because there was a traffic light nearby. Even so, I do not intend to go there anymore, much less alone. Fuck all of you lunatics.

 

User2:

 

Do what you want (coward) there is nothing that could interest me less than your adventures scared by your first grid. If anything scares you and you get nervous it's obvious that things like this will happen. You should stop watching horror movies before entering a place that is largely based on your mental perception of things.

 

User3:

 

Nobody gives a damn what happened to OP. We are all here to try to find out more about the girl in the white dress. You can say I'm paranoid but I think it has to do with our nature as human beings.

 

User2:

 

You are becoming very existential, although it could be true. It's something everyone in the forum is sharing. It could also be something related to the composition of the layers and reality. For the moment, the only thing I have to say is that you should stop looking for urban legends. This time we do not even have images to prove it. And it's not like we can take them anyway ...

 

User1:

 

Okay, next time I'll go in and have an ice cream and in the process I paint my nails. Give me a rest!

 

  • - - - Thread Closed by Original Poster - - -
4