Not a Chapter- Climate and Air Currents
1.3k 9 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry lads, this isn't a chapter. I decided to finally put down a map to keep track of the climate by creating a map of the air currents.

Here you go:

Spoiler

weather.jpg

[collapse]

Now, now, I know its little rough(and un-realistic?), but it serves me good enough for the moment.

I hope that someone more knowledgeable will help me out a bit, but these are the points that this map makes clear:

  1. Kingdom of Maki will lean on the colder side, but its rather acceptable. Temperature should be similar to Belarus, I reckon. Little below 20C in summer and around -8~ during winter.
  2. Empire is  quite a bit warmer than Maki, about same as Germany.
  3. Eastern half of the Halberd Duchy and the Counties are quite hot, not too different from Florida. But the western half (from the mountain range up to that river coming from the lake) shares the same climate as Empire.
  4. Atalanta and Mithras are hot as hell, pretty much tropical climate. The forests of Atalanta are very thick due to this, harboring as much life as our jungles does today.
  5. Weather at Avigale Kingdom tends to be chaotic due to the merging of the colder northern stream and the hotter air coming from Tamar.
  6. And lastly, Narcissa. Because of the shape of the continents messing with the weather above the sea "inside", whirlpools and tornadoes are not too rare. With the weather being able to change in a blink of an eye, travel in the sea with conventional means are almost impossible, leading to almost non- existent contact between the 2 continents. Only 2 allied powers are able to travel freely through the sea: Narcissa thanks to their sailing expertise and their shipyards capable of making "magic ships", and Atalanta, due to their liberal use of magic.

I hope this not-a-chapter didn't come out of blue, folks.

Best "Star" series?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
14