Warm and Gentle
185 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2 : Warm And Gentle

The sun was shining in the green hair of the child, giving it a halo. The intertwined finger of his and the green haired child give warmth to Tenko's cold and shivering self.

The child brought him out of the dark... He gave him a helping hand... And his smile was shining brightly for Tenko..

They arrived at a shop, where figurines of almight can be seen in every corner of the shop.

'Almight's Shop' Tenko slowly read in his mind. He cannot help but grip harder at the hand of the green haired child who was interwined with him. He can feel the disgust, and scared expression of the people who sees him, he can also smell the strange smell in his body and cannot help but be ashamed to the green haired child infront of him.

*claang...*

The bell of the shop ring when he and the child open it and enter.

He can see a similarly green hair in a young lady's hair. Same with the child with him. The young lady's expression was full of worry while arguing with the shops crew.

"do you know where my child is? He's just behind me... My child also has green hair. .. Do you know where he is? " the young lady's face was worriedly explaining to the crew.

"Mommy!! Im here!" the child infront of me rush to the young lady's side while eterwined with my fingers. The lady hugs him and cannot help but kiss him in the forehead repeatedly.

Tenko can feel a familliar feeling... A parents love.. But his parents are dead... He kill them..

"Hello little one.." the young lady's face was gentle when she looked at him, she was crouching so there eyes meet. The freckles in her face was similar with the child who help him. They looked particulary gentle and kind.

"My name is Inko Midoriya, Im Izuku's mom.. Thankyou for bringing my son back.."

'Izuku.... Izuku Midoriya' he cannot help but feel pleasant hearing the name of the green haired brocolli child.

"Mom, He's my Friend! But he looks hungry we need to help him" young Izuku said while tugging the coat of his mother Inko. "ohh, little one.. Whats your name? Where is your parents?" she cannot help but question the child

'this child is pitiful, his neck was full of scars and he was thin.' Inko thought while seeing the blank expresion the child was giving.

"I-i... I..." Tenko.. Speaking for the first time in the last 2 years, cannot speak properly. Its because of the cold... Cold years he stay outside.

Inko, realising this quickly removed her green scarf and place it to the child infront of her. She cannot help but gently hug Tenko, not feeling disgusted at the strage smell and frightening face of the child. She just hug him... Gently and kind... Like his mother....

Tenko cannot help but cry, tears pouring at his eyes, he cannot help but sob, and hug Inko tighter as he could. He miss his mom... But he hated them.. Hated every single one of them...he also hated the heroes... There smile was a faced of their indifference..

She was not a Hero... And her child was not too... But they are the one who help him... Even thought 90% of the people in this world have quirks and majority is hero..

"woahhh... He eat a lot mom!! He's great like allmight!!" Young Izuku cannot help but exclaim, Tenko was in the house of Inko and Izuku. Eating a Huge meal infront of him.. He cannot help it, he's super hungry.. He needs more!! Its the delicious meal he ever ate in his 2 years in the street. Inko seeing the child's face bury in the dishes she cooked cannot hep but smile and laugh at her sons amaze eyes.

She cooked porridge for the children and chicken drum stick and many veggies. She's happy because of the children, and because Izuku has a new friend.

'The house of the midoriya's is warm... And gentle...' Tenko thought while looking at the emerald eyes of Izuku who smiled brightly at him. 

2