It’s Yours
168 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a cold and chilly winter, the houses of all the peole was lit with light and many people finding warmth in this cold season.

One house was having a tough fight and struggle to death, to not be wash in this cold and chilly winter.

"You need to get clean! Little one, you will have a germs and your allergy will be more affected" Inko said while pulling Tenko out of the door, Tenko keep shaking his head left to right, not wanting to be bath in this cold weather.. He cannot help but shiver at that thought.

'This is a life or dead matter!! ' Young Tenko thinks and put more strength in the door he was holding.

Izuku who was hugging his stuff toy, All Might. Look worriedly at his Mom and His new friend. 'Why are they fighting? ' he thinks while tilting his head to the side, he was currently in his pajama and the rabbit hood in his head also tilt its ears to the side.

Tenko seeing this, immediately blush and the strength in his grip loosened. Seeing this chance Inko immediately activated her quirk, and the towel in her shoulder float to wrap around little Tenko, realizing that he was trap in the towel, he quickly struggle but the towel surrounding him  tighten gently. Inko smile at her success and quickly hug the smelly Tenko. "Your already smelly!! But you are still naughty" she said while tapping Tenko's nose.

Izuku clap his small hands and his mouth form a bright smile. "Mom's Mighty!!" Little Izuku said. Inko smile and ruffle the hair of Tenko who was frowning and feeling like he will die just imagining the cold water that will awaited him in the bathroom. The bathroom....

Inko realising the frown in Tenko's face, cannot help but smile. But Inko's smile fade when she saw the towel that wrap Tenko, slowly decaying and fading into particles. She was shock and hug Tenko tighter, but Tenko realizing the same thing that kill his Family, immediately struggle with force but careful to not touch Inko. Inko released the child and look at him worriedly.

The previous look of the child when he first saw him, resurface again in hi face. The scared face and blank eyes fill his little face. Tenko cannot help but strectch his hands and scratch his neck.. Until it bleed.

Inko and Izuku was worried and frighten by what happening in Tenko.

"Eyy! Are you ok!?" Izuku reach his hands to Tenko but his mother Inko push him in her back.

"stay back first Izuku.. Mommy will take care of your friend ok?" Inko calmly said to Izuku who nod his head in confusion.

"no... No!! D-dont come any closer... I-i may hurt you!!" Tenko step back and his back reach the door, his eyes frantically looking at everywhere. he continued to scratch his neck because of the allergy assaulting his entire throat again. His heartbeat increasing in each scratch "dont come.... *sob* ah... Help!?... Anyone..." Tenko's entire sight become blank as his hands increased its scratching, neck bleeding. Inko looking around said to Izuku "stay ok? Mommy will be back!!"izuku nod and Inko thought of the medical kits in the bathroom and quickly run to the bathroom to get it, leaving little Izuku behind crying and looking worriedly at his friends who continued to scratch and scratch and scratch...

*dug....... dug...... dug.... * (heartbeat)

Tenko's eyes become dark and blurry... He can see the figure of his dog, Mon... Lying in the field of grass in there backyard covered in red blood and flesh.. Leaves swaying with blood with them.

*dug... dugg... dug... Dug... *

His sister running away from him. Screaming and fumbling... Face full of fear and disgust, eyes shouting Monster..

*dug... Dug.. Dug.. Dugg.. Dugg*

his mother crying and running to him... Him grandparents bloody.. And his fathers crying and fierc--..

*DUG....

Tenko's mind become clear,heartbeat calming. he can feel a persons warmth enveloping him. A warmth he longs. His sight become blurry again, not because of the memories of how he accidentally kill his family, but because of tears. That someone.... Someone cares and come to save him.

"izuku. .." he slowly whisper, his hands still in his neck. Not touching this small person who was currently hugging him tight. "your amazing!! Your amazing really!! Dont be afraid.. Im here!! *wuwuuwu.. D-dont cry now, and stop scratching your neck!! Thats your quirk! I-its yours.. A-nd! I-its hiccup *sob* not your fault that the towel vanish" Izuku mumbles and mumbles to his ears.. He cannot help but feel touch, and light.

'Thats my quirk... Its not my fault...right... '

"y-you can control your quirk!! Y-you dont need to *sob* hiccup be afraid!! Im here!! Moms here! We'll never leave you!!" Izuku cries and tighten his hug to Tenko, Izuku was really afraid.. Afraid that his new friend will be hurt. He didn't want that. When he saw him first, he looks really unwell and hungry, he didnt want to see that blank face again." so.. Sob.. Hiccup.. Dont hurt yourself anymore!!, its enough! Dont feel guilty!! Its just a towel"

'right... Someone now cares for me.... This quirk is mine! I - i can control it.'

Tenko realizing this, cannot help but reach out to this light... Tears falling and eyelids quiverig to stay awake..

'he will never... Ever release this warmth ever again' tenko thought and fainted

--------

3