Chapter 3: Blood Ritual
1k 7 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The ‘Unicorn’ suddenly looked up and stared right at her. Azura looked surprised, she never would have thought that a creature like that could see her as she was hidden in deep leaves.

 

‘Such beautiful amethyst eyes, reminds me of my pet Draig…’ She felt a bit somber as she looked at the jet black coat and clear violet eyes of the unicorn. The unicorn abruptly started escaping while Azura was in a daze.

 

‘Such a beautiful creature. You won’t escape from me!’ Azura felt a sense of determination as she looked at the unicorn escaping. Faint white mist covered Azura as she sped across the forest chasing the unicorn.

 

The unicorn looked behind itself and saw that the human girl is following her and felt annoyed, it turned around and looked at Azura as she slowed down to a walk.

 

“Just become my mount and it will all be over, I’ll treat you properly and even give you a name.” Azura stared at the unicorn and said sternly. She knew the unicorn could understand her as it suddenly snorted and pointed its horn at her.

 

Dense magical energy gathered at the tip of its horn. Azura felt a sense of danger from that energy and started running towards it. All of a sudden, the energy shot out towards Azura. When she saw the light coming towards her, she bent down and dodged the beam and continued towards the unicorn.

 

When the unicorn saw that its attack did not work, it started to charge towards its target with a blue light, leaving deep hoof prints wherever it stepped.

 

Azura did not have enough time to dodge the attack since she was too close, she decided to shift her body so that the horn would only graze her. The unicorn suddenly stopped as it felt a weight on her, it immediately knew that the human had gotten on top of it.

 

‘Stand still’ Azura glared at the unicorn as blood flowed profusely from her arm. She suddenly said something which surprised the unicorn.

 

“If you accept to become my mount, I shall do a blood ritual which will make us inseparable, I will also make it so that we are equals and should we wish to separate at any time, we can do that!” Azura said as she whispered into the unicorn's ears. The unicorn wanted to know why this human thought that it would accept so it looked into her eyes and saw blood red eyes filled with fire. It suddenly thought that it should not have offended this demon girl with red eyes.

 

Azura looked at the unicorn and suddenly saw it submit after it looked at her. Although she felt it was weird she didn’t say anything and only kept glaring at it. After five minutes of silence,the unicorn laid down on the destroyed ground and lowered its head.

 

“I will take your submission as acceptance” Azura got off the unicorn and looked around until she found a small sharp rock.

“For the blood ritual there needs to be the blood of both parties” Azura indicated towards her bloody arm. The unicorn shivered but stretched out a leg. Azura took its leg and slashed a small yet deep cut. The unicorn yelped as it didn't expect such pain and glared at the girl until it looked at those eyes and shivered.

 

Looking at the blood flowing down she took out a big leaf she had broken off a tree. She held her arm and pressed, causing blood to cascade like a waterfall. When the unicorn saw that the girl didn’t even flinch it wondered if it even hurt her. Azura then looked at the unicorn. She knelt down next to the flowing blood and pressed down hard which caused the unicorn to feel as if its leg was going to snap, yet it didn’t dare glare at the girl.

 

As she felt that there was enough blood in the leaf she let go and the unicorn instantly relaxed.

 

“Oh Divine Lord of Darkness, we offer this blood to you as tribute. We ask that you bless this ceremony of equal union!” After she chanted this, dark mist started forming around the human-unicorn duo which combined and swirled until it formed into a ball, it then broke into two and each piece flew into their mouths.

 

-The dark mist I swallowed is yours and you swallowed mine- The unicorn looked startled, how was this girls voice in her head.

 

-We can communicate, just think of what you need to say and imagine saying it to me- The voice said again

 

-W..What kind of magic is this, I’ve never seen this type of magic even from powerful humans- The unicorn did as it was told.

 

-It is magic of a different world. Now, what is your name?- Azura looked at the unicorn and thought it must definitely have a name.

34