Bonus chapter WRRRYYYYY!
80 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY PANTIES? STUPID BROTHERR!???”

 

“What? Lily?” I look at my sister, dumbfounded. "You are back!?" my heart’s beating like crazy, as she just caught me sniffing her panties... 

 

“Yes, I come home early today,” Lily says with an angry voice, and her eyes full of murderous intent. “But brother… you are really a…”

 

“Nooooo! Let me explain!” 

 

“PERVERT!”

 

“AAAAAaaa”

 

“LOLICON!"

 

“NOOOO! Lily! Nooo!!!”

 

“You’re the WORST!!!”

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” my heart shatters.

 

 

“Grrrrrr!” Lily is now growling. “I’m so happy that we are NOT related by blood. Pervert!”

 

“No! Let me explain!” I beg. “I don’t…”

 

“Haaa? What’s there to explain?” Loli says with a disgusted look. “We are NOT related by blood! UNDERSTAND? So brother, please do NOT go near me ever again!” she shouts and leaves the room. "

 

“No! Wait!” I chase after her. “Lily wait! Let me explain! Waii------- eh?”

 

“Uwawawawawawawawawah!” 

 

BAMMM~! I fell.

 

“Urrrrghhhh… What the hell?" I then look at the thing on the floor. "Ah shit! Banana peels!” 

 

 

~Squish…

 

“Eh?” I now look at my hand.

 

~Squish squish….

 

“AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I’m sorry! It’s just an accident!!!”

 

“Brother… you...” Lily mutters, her voice is now shaking... She must be tearing up...

 

“L-lily! I'm sorry!” I hug my head, ready to face my punishment…

 

"Fine..." however, Lily just replies softly... “I-if you really want to… then... you can just… ask…”

 

“Eh?”

 

...

 

“Baka...”

 

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!?"

 

I then-- 

 

Click to watch the Ending

1