Martial spirit and cultivation realm
118 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Five years later.

Inside the divine yan family, there was a giant pavilion, this pavilion was called flame enlightment pavilion a place for the younger generation of the divine flame family to learn.

Inside the pavilion there was countless child all below five years old sitting cross legged hearing a lecture, while in front of the child was a red haired and red bearded old man giving the lecture, the old man was the fourth elder of the divine flame family yan sheng.

"tommorow is the day all of you will awaken your martial spirit, so l will teach you guys about martial spirit and cultivation realm" yan sheng said while looking at the excited face of the kid, especially one kid who even thought was young one can already predicted how handsome he will grow later on or beautiful, this kid was far more excited than the other kid.

Yan sheng looked at the kid and thought 'so that was yan tian third child, yan xing, he really live up to his nickname as little martial maniac, but when he grow older he will break many girl heart or even boys with that face of his'

"what is martial spirit?, many people from the past until now or possibly even the future asked this question, but nobody can give a definite answer to that question.

But since a long time ago it was believed that martial spirit was the manifestation of one talent and spirit because the better one martial spirit the faster and farther one can reach in their cultivation realm, but there was a rare case where one with worse martial spirit reached a higher realm in their cultivation than the one that have a better martial spirit. But there was also a case where those with lower realm defeat those with higher realm because their martial spirit grade was better" yan sheng stopped talking for a moment and looked toward the listening children in front of him and nodded before continuing his explanation.

"martial spirit have a grade and from the lowest to the highest grade was, mortal grade, earth grade, cloud grade, sky grade, heaven grade, holy grade, sacred grade, celestial grade, divine grade, immortal grade, and lastly destiny grade, in total there was eleven grade.

And currently our family have three immortal grade, eight divine grade, two celestial grade, one sacred grade, no holy grade, eleven heaven grade, while the rest was sky grade and cloud grade.

That's all for martial spirit, is there any question?" yan sheng asked the kid but only  yan xing who raised his hand while the other kid kept silent. Seeing yan xing attitude yan sheng nodded, pleased with his attitude.

"okay, yan xing what do you want to ask?"

"uh, is our family name have something to do with martial spirit"

"yes, one of the reason why our family was named divine yan family was because our founder martial spirit was the divine sky flame that makes her famous throughtout the world"

"oh, is the grade of the fouder martial spirit was divine grade?"

"yes"

"okay, thank you fourth elder"

"hm, next is l will teach you guys about the cultivation realm. The cultivation realm was divided into major and minor realm, the major realm consist of three realm named mortal realm, immortal realm, and destiny realm.

While the minor realm consisted of seven realm, two for mortal realm named mortal shedding realm and ascension realm. four in the immortal realm named karma cutting realm, fate denying realm, breaking samsara realm, and destiny seeking realm. The last one was in the destiny realm called destiny holder realm.

There was a division in the minor for example in the mortal shedding realm it was divided into three and was called body refining, soul tempering, and spirit growing.

While in the ascension realm it was divided based on the main meridian that you guys unlocked on your first ascension, opening below four main meridian it was called early ascension, more than four called middle ascension, more than eight called late ascension, while opening all twelve of the main meridian was called peak ascension where you guys can prepare to ascend and become an immortal.

In the karma cutting realm it was divided into three called karma seeing, cutter forming, and cutting karma.

In the fate denying realm it was divided into two seeking fate and denying fate.

In breaking samsara realm it was divided into six named, beast taming, ghost exorcising, hell purifying, human ascending, asura enlightening, deva forming.

In the destiny seeking realm there was only seeking destiny.

In the destiny holder realm it was divided into three, finding destiny, holding destiny, and controling destiny.

And currently the one with the highest realm in our family was the founder and grand elder, their realm was at the breaking samsara realm hell purifying.

While the one with the highest realm was the sage of the sword and spear, nether saint, and..........., they stood at the peak at the destiny holder realm controling destiny.

Okay that's all for today, you guys can go back and prepare for your awakening tommorow, depart"

After saying that yan sheng vanished from his spot as the kid dispersed and left to their own house.

1