My first escape attempt (pt 1)
202 8 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Feel free to comment any grammer errors you might see, (besides the ones there on purpose) or any other critique. i won't be offended. Got 2 stars yesterday sooooo *shrug* probably my random switches between tenses. Whatever, i'm not sad or anything. *sniff sniff*

I may lack the ability to talk, I realize, but i can at least move. I jump off the the seat, and notice it was actually the female member of my pairs lap, whose name is apparently tay. They don't notice. Actually its more likely that they don't care. 

I skitter around looking for an exit. I flap my wings. Which provides an extra propelling affect, but dosen't allow me to fly like i thought it would. Disappointing.

Some people notice me but just shrug and go back to eating. I wonder what kind of food they're eating that's more interesting than a runaway doll. 

Then again, they probably see stuff like this all the time.

Just what kind of world is this?

Suddenly a tall, beautiful woman wearing white robes comes out of nowhere. I try avoiding her but my movement ceases. I began slowly levitating toward her until i am in the palm of her hand.

Im caught.

Who's golem is this, huh? The woman says in a taunting voice. No one speaks. The entire room intimidated. A golem, so thats what i am now. I wondered what happens to you when your golem escapes.

No one will speak up, huh? Well i guess i'll just walk around and see which pair is missing a golem. 

And kill both of them myself. 

Gasps erupt throuhout them room, and an evil smile spreads throughout her face. I'm not sure if it adds to her beauty or ruins it. I do know that whatever facial expressions she takes...

She ain't ruining dat ass.

I'm kinda worried about this tho.

I'm personally not bothered about my pair, since they were gonna starve me. What i'm really worried about is an innocent pair getting killed over it. And i'm also bothered about why its such a big deal that a golem escapes if its found anyway...

The woman walks through the tables, holding me in her left hand, making sure everyone has their golems. 

Until she got to my pair.

"Golem?" She asks. They don't respond, and the smile drops from her face as she sighs.

"Marcus and Tay, my favorite mage-warrior team as well. Unfortunately, as you know, we can not allow someone irresponsible enough to let their golem go stay in the orginization, nor can we allow you to roam free in the outside world, as you would likely expose us."

An amazing amount of magic power begins gathering in her hand as Marcus and Tay begin panicking.

"It... it," Tay begins. The woman's power reaches its peak and marcus finally breaks.

"...was them!"

8