my first escape attempt (pt 2) and new friends
152 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It was them," desperately screamed out Marcus and Tay, Pointing at the pair next to them. Wow, I thought. Just wow.

"Ah, moxie and Malphis, the underachieving sniper-axe team. Is that right?"

They are frozen in fear. They say nothing.

"I can"t believe you would try to frame us for something i didn't do," Tay yells at the two girls. "I thought we were friends!"

I am very confused, while the rest of the building looks quite entertained. 

Besides moxie and malphis, of course.

The woman looks visibly disgusted. "I can't believe i let this let level of trash get this high in the faction. I guess i'll have to..."

And thats when i make my first mistake. I hop out of the woman's hands and slide down her leg, then i instinctively bite down on her ankle. I begin to suck blood by the liter.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," the woman screams, distracting the room just long enough for me to make a beeline for the nearest door.

I sink my claws into the door and scurrie up. The i poke one of my claws into the keyhole and turn.

Hope this works.

The door pops open.

I am a GOAT.

But it is not the outside. It is the staircase. I begin to slide down. Sensing a chance, the girls follow me. One runs multiples faster than usain bolt (still not comparing to my speed) while the other flies not far behind.

"After them," the woman yells while pointing at us.

We speed down the stairs, until we get to another door. "Open it, open it," yells one. "Uh, um," the other deliberates before finally giving up. "I-its locked," she admits. 

I try to poke my claws in, but the door is made of some strange material that i can't poke through.

"Then thats it," The first one says. "We-"

I jump on one of their ankles to try and get their attention.

"Hey watch it pest," the girl says kicking me off.

"Don't do that mox. did you see what he did to the grand priest? She looks 80 or something now! Besides, he probably just wants cuddles before he gets burnt to death."

Burnt to death? We gotta get the fuck outta here.

I start motioning toward the door.

"Well we all want to get out of here," says the girl who apparently was moxie, leaning against the wall with her arm crossed doing nothing while the angry mob that has every bit of motivation to kill us as we have to escape from it gains on us.

"Maybe he wants to do what he did the first time. Its worth a try," pipes in Malphas. Moxie sighs. "Go ahead."

Malphas scoops me up and positions me in front of the doorknob. I poke into the doornkob and,

*unlocks*

I'm a goat, the sequel.

The door opens to the outside and its...

beautiful

There's a big lake and lots of trees. And... um... Mountains! that to. And lots of very strange creatures.

They had an equally suprised reaction to the outside.

They've never been out here either, I realize suddenly.

The mob catches up with us, but they're equally enchanted with the outside. Even the woman is distracted for a moment. We make yet another run for it. 

As i look back i only se the building, it covers such a diameter that i can't see whats beyond it. I wonder whats beyond it.

The woman snaps out of it but we're long gone. I wonder why they don't follow us. But something tells me that we'll find out soon.

After a while the girls stop and are clearly winded.

Moxie looks at me. "That thing *wheeze* really just *wheeze* save us."

"Guess it *wheeze* did," responds malphas, the floating one. They collapse on the floor. I stand confused, unsure of what to do.

7