Chapter 1 – Royal call letter
212 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Several months have passed since the incident of Count Monterio and the birth of Katherine and now, in late autumn, Yulio was playing with his daughter, in the lands that he used to purify toxins, and now.

—Amazing, look how I bounced 7 times in the water

Yulio said to his daughter who was beside him on the ground all sheltered after throwing the stone a stone at one of the lakes.

—Ata hahaha - laughed his daughter to see his clown father.

—all right my treasure, come on it's your turn.

after saying that, Yulio took his daughter and put a small one in his small hand; And she between babble and swing her hand a little, threw the stone into the lake, it falling to the bottom of it without any bounce.

"yes, yes, that's my genius," he said as he held up his little girl and then tickled her nose.

"Well, it's late, your mother must be free and waiting for us."

And with that said, Yulio carrying his daughter, he returned to his beloved house, but when he arrived he found his wife waiting for them with a bad face.

"Ah, ahaaaa, aha," the little girl stammered with happiness and waving his arms towards her, looking for his mother's hug when he saw him up close.

Yulio before the face of his wife, and the request of his daughter; Predicting what was coming, he first decided to deliver his package while saying.

"How about Honey, how are you?"

"Perfect and busy as always and you taking advantage of Katherine to wander, I imagine?" Said Crystal coldly, but unlike her mouth, her body took her daughter with love in her arms.

"Hehe, sorry, I have no excuses, I just wanted to take a break from the papers, and my time ran out.

"Aff, what am I going to do with you, a rest of half an hour or so is normal, but 2 hours? Don't you think you spend ?."

"Sorry, sorry, my mistake."

"Jum, well, as you admit, everything is fine, right now we are not being punished, but tomorrow does not expect a rest or if we will not practice a bit of magical combat."

"Don't worry! Tomorrow I won't take my eyes off the documents," Yulio said, turning pale.

"Well, I hope so, come, let's go inside, it's already getting dark, and by the way, today you cook."

"Yes, according."

So with that said, they both entered the mansion, but during that, some exchange between the two could be heard.

"Do you want your favorite?"

"It would be good."

Currently, even after the Monterio incident, although everything is already for the better, the economic situation in the town still lacks a long time to recover, and in the case of the couple, with the little they have earned, they have been able to minus fixing the mansion, getting some furniture, and hiring (forcing) a soldier to clean the house and be a babysitter.

Speaking of the situation of both separately, on the part of Yulio his routine varies from time to time, with physical and magical training, working in the vegetation of the territory, seeing the town, lord's paperwork, and of course playing with his daughter.

On Crystal, his routine varies between training the army and hunters, working as lord and verifying the people, and being with his daughter, who like a funny thing, tends to take her with her, leaving Yulio time without her ...

And when Caterina is a calm baby who can crawl and is more and more adorable, and everything indicates that she is going to inherit her mother's intelligence, But even as every good baby who is respected, she has caused well-defined earmuffs to her parents and the poor soldier.

But not everything is happy at this time since today as on some nights Crystal gets up screaming and with tears in his eyes.

"No! Don't leave me ... huh? A nightmare ... again ..."

"Take it easy, everything will be fine," Yulio said as he suddenly hugged her from behind.

"Ahh" Crystal was surprised by her husband, to say after instantly regaining her calm "Oh Yulio, I'm sorry if I woke you up, how pathetic I am, I still have these nightmares."

"Easy, and you're not pathetic, just the opposite, you're strong."

"Thank you..."

"Not even mention it, I'll always be there for you, besides, you'll see, that someday we will be able to clear your name and that of your parents, now come let's continue sleeping before the little girl wakes up from hunger."

"Uju ..."

And so after Crystal nodded, they both tried to sleep again, not if before Yulio took the freedom to snuggle his mistress in his chest, who did not object in the least.

But who would say that these plans for the future, had to be restructured the next day at noon in the office of the lords, where Yulio was writing some papers and Katiuscria playing with Katherine on the floor, forming an unusual view.

"Knock, knock, knock," the office door rang, giving way to a familiar voice, "Captain Lier bringing urgent news, permission to enter."

Crystal to listen to this stood up, dusted himself off, and finally carried the girl to say later.

"Permission granted."

Then Lier the bestial of the rabbit tribe entered and after a greeting, he began to inform.

"My lady, the outside patrols ran into a royal messenger heading this way, so according to the protocol they are currently escorting you here."

[Real messenger, there is, what will happen this time,] thought Yulio

[I hope it's not a bad thing] Crystal thought worried.

"Well, good work, that everything continues as it is, you can retire."

Then after ordering, Lier after a greeting left the place, leaving them both uneasy until after the time the messenger entered the door, who to the surprise of the 2 only said.

"I come here only to deliver this letter to the King, so I say goodbye, I hope that my brevity is not an insult to you."

After speaking, the courier handed the load to Yulio and arrogantly left the office, leaving the 2 confused.

"Aff, like even messengers, we don't take seriously, anyway, Yulio, what are you waiting for?, read it."

"Okay," Yulio said, then opened the letter and began to read it.

[
From: Reigaria's King
To: lords Valirente

I summon you both Yulio and Crystal Valirente, to the royal capital to discuss, come as soon as possible.

]

6