Chapter 10 – The Party I
129 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Different emotions came and went exploding throughout the first night of the festival, and inside the royal palace, in a certain room of it, right now the young couple is feeling no more than a shock at their fanciful presentation.

Of which, Crystal was the first to come out of this impression after a few moments when she noticed the new King smiling at them both with mischief; And as the first action to be taken, it was none other than to take Yulio from his hand, to drag him into the party, taking him out of his shock instantly.

Sneaking past the multiple glances of the nobles, the young couple found and went to the Funsei family who was waiting for them, at a table near the wall that overlooks the terrace.

"How's everything, see it seems that this party is to reward you," said Mr. Funsei smiling to the young couple, and then invited them to sit with it at his table, which, with both of them, had already been filled.

The party itself developed with enthusiasm and without news, the nobles came and went here and found themselves talking and forming connections, or they danced in the center of the room, but there were always the separate cases who either hung around without doing anything or stayed seated, As are the Valirente couple, who on the one hand was Yulio, who was shy when interacting with new people and even more so when some of them were old acquaintances from the academy, and Crystal who after what happened, did not have the courage to establish relationships and less with those who turned their backs on her, adding this to her already cold repellent attitude.

But accompanying them in their loneliness, was his brother Yuler, who is a scholar and locked up, also made him nervous to interact with people, but he had no problems with his brother and sister in law, who were currently picking on him.

"Then brother, how do you explain to me that you're still here and not jumping from one place to another looking for relationships or girlfriends, like a good head of the family that you are going to be," Yulio mocked his brother.

"Oh come on Yulio, I'm just playing distant or mysterious, you understand, it's a strategy," Excused Yuler.

"Yes, of course, excuses," said Crystal.

"True, those excuses don't believe it or you, but we'll be nice and pretend you're telling the truth," Yulio added.

"You ... ah forget it," Yuler resigned and then muttered to himself, "This brother of mine, I'm the oldest and no one respects me..."

"But brother, at least try, you can't see Yuster, who has been walking since he arrived," Yulio continued speaking.

"Okay, are you going to continue? So what do they tell me about you..." Yuler began to answer his brother with his own medicine and was later interrupted by his walker brother, who had just arrived.

"How's everything going? I heard them mention me," Yuster greeted and then sat down with them.

"All good brother, I was convincing Yuler to go out and enjoy the party, by the way, was there any luck on your side? I saw that right now you were dancing with a young lady" Yulio greeted his brother.

"Umm I don't know, in these things, I don't have much experience, but it seems that everything is going well, but at least I try, not like this useless example of an older brother," Yuster said smiling.

"Hey!" Yuler replied but his complaint was ignored by Yuster who continued saying.

"But leaving Yuler aside, what about you Yulio, I know your circumstances are rare, but at least take your wife out to dance, or you don't consider yourself a man."

And when those words fell, Crystal who was entertaining herself listening to everything, trying to forget the sharp and curious looks around her, sharpened her mind when she heard her being shine at the words of her brother-in-law, but she only could process little, since almost at once, Yulio took her hand and said.

"We Dance?"

Then she, in a quick analysis, seeing nothing wrong, nodded, to then be dragged onto the dance floor.

Once while being there, both facing each other, instead of starting to dance they looked at each other for a few seconds, and then Crystal broke the silence saying.

"Did you get scared just because of this? What are you afraid of after everything that happened? Besides, we practiced during our stay here."

"Hehe, I'm sorry, but more than the nerves, being here with you is like a dream."

"You..., stop saying nonsense and start at once," Crystal said sadly.

Yulio agreed, then gently take her right hand with his left and hug her back with his right and she reciprocated by hugging his shoulder with her right arm so that they both began to dance with her to the rhythm of the slow ballad that played across the room.

steps, and steps the couple took as they turned through the entire track, forgetting more and more the looks of the others in them, and the small flaws they had here and there due to Yulio's inexperience, as they lost more and more in themselves until nothing mattered more than to keep dancing and the bewitching sight to see the eyes of each one immersing more and more their soul in them.

Arrived at the epilogue of the third and slowest and most romantic song, Both, due to their trance and the moment, were dancing embraced with each other, like almost a single soul, enjoying the pleasant moment, And taking advantage of this space of slowness and Intoxicated by the euphoria obtained by the dance, Yulio tenderly called his wife by her name, whose forehead is gently pressed to his, nodded delicately, waiting for the words of her partner.

"I love you."

And she was intoxicated by the environment, without taking into account any rationality, she answers.

"I..."

But, before finishing these words, the music had stopped, giving way to a series of applause, which brought the young couple out of their trance and interrupting the expected words, the couple realizing that they were in the center of the track receiving the applause.

But then, both, about to leave the center of the hall with regret, lost their reason since from where the new king was, the voice of their spokesman echoed in the Hall.

"Dear guests, His Majesty the King wishes to speak with all of you."

 

6