Chapter 14 – Homecoming
94 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Many were the emotions experienced by the young Valirente couple, through this adventure to the capital, fear, suspense, stress, fun, happiness and love were just some of these.

Of which, the fun and happiness, the young couple were able to enjoy in a big way through the last night of the festival, where they were both walking the streets as if they had shed their worries since this could be their last chance. to enjoy a good experience on this mysterious journey, which in the end turned out to be pleasant.

But all fun must end in due time, this being, as if it were a fairy tale, at midnight, the young couple, having enjoyed what they could enjoy, had returned to their resting place, where they would wait for the sweet dream that would end his journey.

But any end is accompanied by a farewell, which they, before closing their eyes, decided to do it knowing that even if they were not going to leave tomorrow, this was the right time.

"It seems that this trip has been quite an adventure," Yulio commented.

"So it seems, but there is something that doesn't convince me," Crystal replied.

"Is Leryn right?"

"Yes ... everything around him is suspicious."

"Yes, but what are we going to do, overthrow him for being mysterious and friendly," Yulio said sarcastically.

"Reason, I suppose I'm thinking a lot about something that doesn't concern me."

"Yes, we only have to hope that she governs well and does not interfere with us, although now she has done it excellently."

"Hehe, if we just have to wait."

"Uhu."

"By the way," Crystal started to say with some regret, "how much do you expect to wait."

"Oh, well, this one, I already told you, when you fall in love with me and forget about insane duty, then we can continue expanding the family," Yulio said reddened.

"Hypocrite, you say that when we already have a girl."

"Before is before, now is now," Yulio said to continue seriously, "I don't think that forming a family without love based on having only heirs is good."

Faced with this healthy point of view, Crystal had to lower her head a bit and accept this, and what was going on.

"You know, I am filled with regret, seeing that at first, you were sad that our treasure was not male, I want that to never be repeated, even if I know that now our little girl is receiving the affection she deserves."

With these harsh words, Crystal could not argue, because she knew that this was true and that she sometimes wondered if she spoiled her little girl out of love, or out of apology.

Because of this, she couldn't help but be sad and turn around saying.

"I understand ... good night."

This gesture was not passed unnoticed by Yulio, on the contrary, for which, bearing a small guilt for going too far, he decided that it was best to hug her and whisper to her before sleeping.

"I love you, I always will."

"Moron..."

Few days passed neither hurry nor glory, in the Funsei mansion for the day of the departure of both families, in which as main entertainment,
Both were preparing everything necessary for this day, leaving only to say goodbye for the last time on the street.

"Well, we're not going first, I hope it goes well," said Mr. Funsei, to the young couple.

"Likewise father, and now more that you have more prestige, Viscount Funsei" Yulio joked to his father.

"Look who says it, Marquez Valirente."

After this exchange, both could not help laughing a little, before Yulio intervened a bit saying.

"Of course, it happened to me to ask, at this festival there was luck with my brother for his part."

"There ..., no, but hey, being a viscount now, maybe he'll find more luck," Mr. Funsei said, thinking that his son was behind him listening to them and complaining.

"Yes," Yulio agreed.

On the other hand, as both men of the family were saying goodbye, the heads of the family were also saying goodbye in some way.

"There is my girl, come visit us from time to time," Mrs. Funsei commented as she hugged her daughter-in-law, who was uncomfortable.

"Yes, yes, don't worry Mrs. Funsei," Katiuscria said, freeing herself from her embrace.

"Yes, enough lady, already enough support, we are family, call me mother or mother" But it happened that when she finished speaking, Mrs. Funsei realized the loss of her daughter-in-law, so she immediately retracted saying" I'm sorry, I got a little excited if you want you can call me whatever you prefer."

But to her consolation, her daughter-in-law replied saying, with a smile.

"No, there is a problem, mother ...

"There is Honey," said Mrs. Funsei, so moved that she gave her another hug.

While this tender scene was happening, Yulio already finished saying goodbye to his father, to give way to say goodbye to his brothers.

"Well brother, keep making us proud," Yuler spoke with pride.

"Thank you, brother, and you are trying to get a girlfriend, it would be good to be an uncle," Yulio replied.

"You ... you see, I'll show you that I'll have a great harem"

"Pufff, hahaha" laughed Yuster beside him to tell him " what a laugh, give her luck brother with that ... hahaha, I can't, it's so funny"

"You too, you make fun of me, because I don't see you, being successful in that area."

"That's what you think," Yuster said mischievously.

"Brother, don't you tell me?" Yulio said.

"Impossible," Yuler said.

"Hehe, who knows, maybe soon they will know, well, changing the subject, Yulio, Yuster I hope they are doing well as heads of their houses, the fence I feel useless, the oldest is going to be a viscount, and the youngest humbly turned Márquez Like I'll have to do something crazy, to be someone important or maybe I'm already doing it hehe.

"There is a brother," Yulio said.

"Whatever you say, but don't do anything crazy," Yuler agreed.

"Hehehe, we'll see."

And with this, and a few more prayers, the Funsei family finished saying goodbye, to then mount their float and go to their territory; and followed them by the Valirentes, neither slow nor lazy, they were almost ready to leave, only missing Crystal to go up with the help of the lier in the carriage, who after going up said to him.

"Don't feel bad, maybe we'll come more often, so you can meet April," Crystal said pointing to a pacifier on the poor heart thief's neck.

“This, well… did you know?” Lier said ruefully.

"Even I knew it," Yulio said smiling with the baby on his lap.

And with that heard, Lier, dead of grief, closed the door of the carriage, ending with this, this interesting trip to the capital.

5