Chapter 20 – Revelation
117 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pain, sadness, and anger, this was what poor Crystal was feeling with great intensity, in the face of the fact that her husband had been murdered in front of her.

And so much was this regret, so much was this pain, that she stopped caring for many things, she only cared about the blood of the being that stole what mattered most to her.

She was not interested or paid attention, when the culprit appeared from the ceiling, regretting the situation because she was crying for Yulio.

Neither does she care that this being confessed that her objective was not on the ceiling, but elsewhere.

Nor did she care, that the two guards were traitors who had given him the signal to attack.

She only cared about the blood of the culprit, so she did not mind letting Leryn go alone in search of his brother.

She cared so much about killing him that she did not have the luxury of thinking of another strategy than to go straight to him.

She wanted to see him suffer so much that she ignored the good practices of a fight to the death and began by mutilating his arm by means of a magic blade that pierced all his defenses.

Her hatred was such that she did not care or listen to his pleas, at the moment she started him with 3 ice stakes in him remaining limbs.

That he was the son of his teacher, no, this did not matter to her when he began to itch little by little his limbs, until only his torso remained.

That he wanted to die, no, it was still too early, he had to suffer more, and for this, she destroyed his fifth member by drilling him with a spear.

Blood, blood, she wanted blood, but not even having torn that being completely apart, she did not have enough, she would not regain what she had lost.

And this is why she could not help but turn to him and cry bitterly.

Cry with despair.

Cry with regret.

Cry with hatred.

Just as she once did by losing her parents and being betrayed.

And so she went again, to fall into an abyss, once more into that dark pool filled with no more than a heartbreaking emptiness.

She still had something to live for, she had people who loved her and the people she loved like her daughter, she was aware of this.

But she could not, could not, appease the pain she felt, or escape the loneliness that invaded her.

And I only wanted and longed for right now, the stupid words of that person, that she loved.

The one I hate at first.

The one that at first she mocked.

The one who over time was drawing her attention.

The one who over time was gaining her trust.

The one who fought alongside her.

The one who lived with her.

The one who stole her heart after she had lost it.

The one who was with her.

In good times.

In bad times.

When she was in bad condition.

When she was in perfect condition.

And now this was going to turn into a painful past, a past she didn't want, a fact she couldn't accept even if she had it in front of her.

That is why, time and time again, she called him or yelled at him with great pain, in order for him to wake up and be with her once more.

"Wake up!"

"Yes ... I heard you ..."

It was not a lie, it was not a delusion of her mind, through a cold bloody mouth, these words had sounded.

"Yulio, you're alive, it's not a joke, right?"

Crystal said with surprise stammering in sadness and wrapped in a sea of ​​tears.

"I'm alive ... I'm immortal hehe ... by the way ..."

"Yeah ... yeah, what happened."

"Win ... you confessed to me ... hehe."

"You ..., you ..., you are the worst ..." Crystal ended up saying, and then burst into tears once more beside her lover, but this time it was not out of sadness, if not out of happiness.

It turns out, according to Yulio, that when he was stabbed, he was able to retain his conscience, long enough to do no more than trying to use his gift to the best of his ability.

But in the end, the wounds were very deep and he could not avoid in the end, 'die' for a while and then revive, thanks to the fact that his gift, fortunately, continued to work and was able to heal his heart.

And already being conscious and being pampered by his wife, he only had to continue using his gift to regain his strength, which although he succeeded, this on a mental level, left him exhausted, and right now there was no time to rest, not even when this battle had yet to be finished.

Thus, with all reluctance on the part of Crystal and only convinced by Yulio, they both left the room in search of Leryn's whereabouts, which after several minutes they had found her thanks to some marks she had left with her sword.

In the subway, in a hidden room, with nothing but the dust that covers the bricks of the floor, the young couple, already aroused and tired of all this, were now involved in what would be the last phase of this battle.

Since there was Litia Queryn's wife passed out, which was with an advanced pregnancy.

Leryn who was all tiring.

And finally, Queryn who was found dead and beheaded at the hands of his brother.

"I'm sorry ... the battle was very hard ... Yulio are you alive?" Leryn said with surprise.

"Yes, luckily ... tell us what happened," Yulio said when he saw this disaster.

"Well, I found Queryn on higher floors, but in the end I ran away, but I suppose he thought he lost sight of me, since it was difficult up to here where his wife was, the rest I think is easy to guess."

"I see ..., umm Crystal, what are you doing?" Yulio said when he saw that his wife began to look at Queryn's corpse, not with hatred, if not with some sadness and contemplation.

"I'm watching, it's strange no, I thought I was going to feel joy, but in the end, I only feel sadness ..., maybe because I didn't kill him ..., or is it because my revenge already after all this ..., I do not care anymore."

"Crystal..." Yulio said with concern.

"Hey Leryn," Crystal said.

"Yes, whats up?."

"Dowhat'sdeny it, you planned all this, right? Since you could never kill him and less with her curing him." Crystal declared without mercy or encouragement.

"Crystal, what do you say ... if he ..." Yulio started to say but.

"Silence ... Yulio ... let him confess."

"Fine..." Yulio obeyed.

And Leryn, knowing that it was her turn to speak, began to deny this statement saying.

"Hey, Crystal, how do you think I ..., I ... ahh you know, it has no case, this plan has long been a failure," Leryn finished by confessing.

4