Final chapter – Regular end.
129 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Through both real and fictional stories, the eternal struggle of good against evil and its victory over its opponent has been emphasized.

Sometimes, a hero, either alone or with a company, manages to go through the difficulties that arise along the way, until he faces the villain of his story, and after a fierce battle, the hero will be victorious and thus have his happy ending.

Other times, however, it happens that the hero through some of his struggles, he is crushed, and with him, all his ideals and companions, leaving the villain with his own happy ending.

But there are times, that both opponents, lose and or win at the same time and this end is one of these.

"What will become of us."

King Leryn had asked the young couple mischievously.

Was there a trap waiting for the young couple?

No, there were none, he had only planned to kill Yulio and not Crystal, also he was less strong than both.

Could it be that both would kill the young king?

No, they couldn't, he was a king and there was a very big crime waiting not only for them but for his daughter and acquaintances.

Would they give him away?

No, there would be no effect, a worshiped king is an untouchable king.

But then, what would become of them if the king was inviolable.

escape?.

It may be, it was the only logical option and they could even do it, but it was risky, the consequences could be almost the same as killing the king.

But conversely, although the young couple worried about the consequences, Leryn also worried not only about the consequences of dying if he dared to touch them since he knew that the two were worth as an army.

If not also of losing the only friendship and love that he had had since childhood.

Love from which, now I could never get no matter what.

So what was the best way out?

And this was none other than trust.

And it is this trust and mutual sacrifice on both sides, some more concerned than others, brought them all to an uncomfortable end.

An end, of forgetfulness or rather of self-sacrifice and conformity.

But this was not bad at all, since thanks to this shady agreement, the young couple was able to return home, where both were to be received by all their compatriots.

They celebrated their victory.

They wept for the fallen men.

But this did not stop them from continuing to develop the territory despite their concerns.

Like Leryn who had to continue ruling and show that he was not a madman like her father, with the bitter feeling that her love would never be returned.

Yes, they both continued on their respective paths, in which as long as they lived, there would be the possibility of healing their wounds and finding good treasures.

And of these treasures, one of them was presented to the young couple, several months after the end.

"Lier, you will love and protect April, in wealth and poverty, in health and in disease, until death does them part."

"I agree."

"April, you will love and protect Lier, in wealth and poverty, in health and in disease, until death does them part."

"I agree."

"Well, now with the power vested in me by the holy church and with the favor, the presence and the blessing of the gods, I declare you Lier and April husband and wife, the bride and groom can kiss."

And in the face of these solemn words, expelled from a young priestess dressed in a ceremonial robe, both Lier and April, both, in the happiest moment of their wedding, joined their souls to give each other a tender kiss.

Kiss that began a celebration for all those present in the church of Desparamo, a celebration that would continue later, in the courtyard of the Valirente mansion.

There where now the grass grew all over the place, they were playing and chatting, drinking and eating, all the guests with great happiness including the priestess who united them.

And among so much happiness, could not miss, those who organized everything.

A young couple, who emerged amid inconsistent decisions and circumstances.

A couple, only united by punishment and love from one side.

A couple, who suffered and lived their punishment.

A couple, who in the end was joining a sacred bond.

A couple, whose punishment turned into happiness.

A couple that overcome all obstacles.

A real couple.

"How good all this feels, don't you think, it's a shame that my family was missing," said Yulio who was holding the hand of his love.

"What can be done, Yuler and your parents are still busy with their new title," Crystal said.

"Yes, and Yustio is somehow now in another kingdom with a princess he met at the ball."

"As your brother looks like you, except for Yuler who luckily in the end your parents were able to make an engagement."

"Don't blame Yuler so much, not everyone can be a heart thief like Lier."

"Yes, that thief, finally managed to steal something good," said Crystal.

"Yes, don't even say so, I just hope that her son doesn't steal from ours," Yulio said with concern.

"As for you, I would be more concerned about what our daughter could do to them," said Crystal mischievously.

"Hahaha, right, I always forget that Katherine came out like you."

"Although, it remains to be seen how your little brother or sister will turn out," said Crystal, looking happily at her still flat belly.

"You ...?" Yulio said with surprise.

"Yes, you're going to be a father again."

"I, I, yes!" Yulio said, then hugged his wife and gave her a turn and then put her down and gave her a few kisses.

"Now, now, you're embarrassing me, be discreet, or you want to ruin the party for the poor thief," she said ashamed.

"Hehehe, I'm sorry, but I'm very happy."

"Yeah, I know, but you might feel a little bad."

"By?"

"Because here it comes, you know who."

"Eh?, There is no, who invited him?"

Yulio said bitterly when he saw that he approached them, no more than King Leryn, with a bouquet of flowers.

"Hello Crystal, these are for you."

"Leryn, can you go, please," Yulio said, interrupting him.

"Then let me tease you for a bit more, or I will make you uncomfortable, Yulio," Leryn said with some hatred.

"You know so," Yulio answered Leryn.

"Well, you settle, then Crystal, how's everything going?"

"As you can see, everything was fine until you arrived, why aren't you in the capital? Do you have a pregnant queen there, right?"

"Auch, that hurts, in my defense, a king's duty is to have a queen and descent."

"Bad for you," said Crystal.

Yes, this strange talk was even normal, among them, mainly the fault of Leryn who, despite everything, did not understand what contempt was and continued to annoy the young couple, before out of obsession and love, and now more that everything, for wanting his sincere friendship.

"Well, I understand the rejection, but they are going to see that my revenge will be that my descendants mingle with theirs," said Leryn, with brilliance.

"Puff, I think first, knowing what your blood is like, they will mix with your brother's," said Crystal.

"I wish, I hope this blood is dispersed as much as possible, that's why I married a commoner from some remote town, and since we're here, how is my hidden nephew?"

"He's there with his mother and the children," Crystal said pointing with his finger, there, further ahead, the priestess playing with 3 children, her son, Lier's son, and finally Katherine.

"Umm I see, it looks good, that's good, umm ... I think I'd better go, I screwed up too much," Leryn said with melancholy and guilt, then turned around and left there, just like that.

"That was weird," Yulio said.

"It is not strange, in the end, he is still a poor traumatized child, and he feels guilty for not giving a better ending to his nephew" said Crystal reasoning.

"I see ... do you know something?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I also."

"And do you know who else?"

"Yes?."

"That cute little girl talking to us."

Yulio said pointing to her little daughter, who was running awkwardly towards them while screaming.

"Mom Dad."

And upon reaching them, her mother happily took him in his arms, and Yulio, for his part, hugged his two loved ones with great happiness.

A happiness and love that the three of them shared sincerely and that would last, for the rest of their lives.

THE END

4