Epilogue I – Unwanted Guests
110 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At some point during the party, oblivious to all public eyes, on the roof of the Valirente mansion, was observing a short human figure wrapped in black mist, but through it, you could see bright red eyes.

"It wasn't that you didn't like my hobbies," said a similar but larger figure suddenly appearing behind him.

"No, but I have to admit that from time to time a nice story comes up, don't you think," the thin one answered naturally.

"Yes, seeing this type of story encourages me to continue with this effort."

"How sweet of you, by the way, have you already done something with Yulio's gift?"

"Yes, I already did, although it hurts me a bit."

"Yes, but it was necessary, if this gift were to spread the world, it would be dangerous, although on the other hand, if this does not happen, we could have an advantage over what is to come."

"You're right, but it's not worth the disaster that would surely happen, mortals don't deserve it."

"In spite of everything, you like your mortals very much."

"What can I tell you, I was born one."

"Yes, like me, that's why I understand you, certainly."

"Yes, by the way, do you mind if I accompany you?"

"Not at all, have a seat."

And with that said, the tallest figure sat next to her, to see this beautiful ending, until time later, both disappeared from there, leaving no trace of their existence.

3