Epilogue II – The end of the book.
110 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[
Long ago two very different people lived.

One was a refined lady of high society and a genius in magic and warfare.

And the other, was a young man of the lower nobility, without beauty or any talent to highlight.

The lady was the fiancee of the crown prince and she was going to be, in time, the queen of the country, she was Crystal Vicronia

While the young man, being the third son, would hopefully live a good life, he was Yulio Funsei.

But this was a future that no one would ever know.

For on a fateful day, Crystal and her family were unfairly tried for treason because of her fiancé and the king.

Her parents were going to be executed, and she was going to be a slave, that was her destiny dictated by the king, in the middle of a party like many.

But the king in his madness and sadism left room for a hope, an opportunity, that nobody wanted to take, nobody except Yulio.

And it was thus, as a result of this, that both were forced to marry and sent to a barren and desolate territory, ravaged by a curse.

Here, they would learn to get along and overcome their problems, in order to find their happiness.

But nothing was simple, since they, in their cunning and courage, found the origin of the curse that devastated the town and its respective culprit.

And after a great and epic battle, both were able to defeat the terrible evil, thereby ending the curse and opening the way for the salvation of their new home.

Love was emerging between them and gave way to new life, but not everything was over and it was the past that brought them to this point.

Oblivious to all this, the king and the crown prince rejoiced with the suffering of the people, but this ended on a day in which the second prince, allied with the same people, ended his tyranny.

But this was not perfect, and the crown prince escaped alive and planned a counterattack.

So the new and just king, in order to deal with this and correct the mistakes of his predecessor, apologized to the young couple by giving them titles and other rewards, as well as the opportunity to take revenge.

An opportunity that both did not miss, so together with the king, they fought with courage and strength with the rebels, ending once and for all with them as well as their brother, thus ending an entire era of darkness, to give way to an aged gold for the Kingdom.

This is a story of overcoming.

This is a history of love.

This is a true story.

The story of the emergence of the couple Crystal and Yulio Valirente, the noble founders of the great Valirente Duchy.

End

]

A child with light blue hair and brown eyes finished reading a thick book while lying on his bed.

"I wish my family were like my ancestors."

He said with regret before falling asleep, in a comfortable and exquisite bed

In a large and imposing mansion, located in a large city, surrounded by mountains and rich vegetation.

A city in which a river crossed it by one side.

A city that bears the name Will.

A city that is the capital of the Desparamo territory.

5