Chapter 1: The Girl of the White Snow
175 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dave was looking on all CCTVs hoping he can find to avoid being caught by the guards who are patrolling both inside and outside the base, the base was in the middle of a pine forest and heavily patrolled by guards, the base was hidden because it's illegal but they are not discovered thanks to jamming systems, they hire people secretly in a fair price, the laboratory wasn't caught for 10 years and still keeps on going, the scientist are sure certified and real, until they walk pass the line of legal limit and started to make things more deeper than what they agreed, they started to steal artifacts that said to be sacred and started experimenting, they did this in underground style so that their negotiation with the other illegal groups will also share the same benefits as them, and there they started to find extraordinary more than special people like Kila.

Dave: Alright, this might get a chance, whether my life is in the line or not, I must because it's already my duty to take things back as where they are originally from, a Dolhola race must not be in the Mortal World as the one of the Great Guardian God said.

Dave looked around to see if no one is around, he broaden his hands on the floor and the monitor started to say "The Camera is Offline" meaning that he broke all the camera, with that advantage, he walk to the room where the girl was being caged, he looked at the girl, the girl's eyes were closed but she sensed Dave and she crawl back.

Dave: Don't worry, I'm helping you, you must be really scared, I can't take you back without a guardian, I can't be your one because you're in danger with me, I know that it's not your fault why your first guardian died, so I'm going to let you free until you find your new one...

The girl was not speaking and keeps her distance from him.

Dave: I understand, but I think that you don't understand, so here.

Dave cast a portal all the way outside the base, the force like fire heat by the magic cause the alarm to turn on.

Dave: Hurry go!

Kila run using the portal and end up in the middle of the forest, he saw car light very far but he run towards it, he run as fast as he can and the guard are still not finding her, Dave used her self as a distraction saying that the girl was still in the base running around and following him around the base.

Dave: Don't let that girl get out of the base! (The guards are only few but they are powerful and some are intelligent, I must not fail to distract them!)... Hurry!

It was winter and the place was very cold, Kila only wears a thin clothes from the lab, her hands and feet are cold as ice but she keeps running, he made it to the road there's not much cars going but he saw the road was leading to a city, she continued to run to get there.

Switching our vision from Dave and Kila to a Random adult named as Carl Jhonatan or Jhon for short.

Jhon walk inside a mall to buy some stuffs for Christmas

Jhon: I'm married to a woman I love named as Aliya, her body was weak so that she can't be pregnant. I was thinking of adopting one but my wife said "You can't adopt a child when it don't like you."... She's really choosy but I also agree, a child that don't like you will only make the kid sad or else unhappy, It rarely snow here I hope this Christmas is a huge blessing.

The kid arrived at the city, the place was cold, with no one with her, she feels lonely and go on a building corner and sit, she found a dirty clothes that she can use to make herself warm a little.

Jhon: Finally the shopping is finished faster than  expected, this Christmas is a lucky time today.

Kila cried making the place more colder with a heavy force pushing them down, everyone near her started to feel colder and the gravity was more stronger, there's no one who helped Kila because they feel the strong force coming from Kila and they don't want to get hurt.

Jhon saw Kila from afar.

Jhon: What a poor girl, leaving her there like that, people who sees poor and dirty kids roaming around the city as pigs and nothing more, I wished I could hep her but I think she won't like to be dragged by some stranger, and judging by the looks, she looks like have a parent near her just finding some food, maybe I can help her, Aliya wouldn't be angry if I give some food and stuffs in someone, it's helping after all.

Jhon stopped from the girl and looked at her, Kila sensed Jhon and looked at her.

Jhon tried to calm her down and gave her his thick winter jacket.

Jhon: I don't mind cold because it's always cold in our house.

Jhon gave some ready to eat foods.

Jhon: You must be hungry as well as your parent, here, have something to eat, you're cold and hungry will only cause you sickness.

Jhon: Left a paper bag filled with fruits.

Jhon: Be careful little girl, I hope you're alright.

With the warm heart and feeling of Jhon she opened her eyes and looked at him, for the second time in her life she opened her eyes, Kila's eyes are warm orange color.

Jhon: Be careful, bye.

Kila looked at Jhon as he walk away.

Jhon: (I feel heavy when i saw her crying but when I calm her down I feel like even lighter.)... Huh?!

Jhon felt that someone is following him but no footsteps was heard or see any and only his footsteps.

Jhon: Might be my Imagination.

He keep walking and felt the same stalking force causing him to run much faster and faster but the force was just syncing with his speed, when he got fast he heard a footstep.

Jhon: I knew there was someone following, robbers are something I'm good to run away.

Jhon run as fast as he can until he reached the door of their house and close it.

Jhon: Let's see if you can go inside this house, my Grandpa taught me how to use rapier and you don't want to taste it.

The one that was following Jhon was the girl Kila herself but Jhon do not have the time to search nor look, Kila was left outside very cold but Kila sits in the middle of the front door waiting for it to open, he tilt her head and search around the place like a fox looking for a hole to get in.

5