Chapter 12: Sword at the Neck, The King in Rage Darkness
36 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back now at the present time, every hard work and promise that the princess keep was now just an ashes to the ground.

Jhon look so sad about the princess, he advance towards the princess but the Royal Knight block his way.

Royal Knight: Step back... Don't even think of getting closer to the princess.

Jhon: Are you going to let the princess just let there cry from sadness, she need someone by his side like you.

Royal Knight: The king's order is to protect her only, I have not given any other orders, now step back, you spy.

Jhon: Me a spy?

Royal Knight: I've never seen your face at the barracks nor the training hall, I can see it in your eyes, tell me your name.

Jhon: I'm Carl Jhonatan, I have one adopted daughter and a wife, we're new here and we don't know what to do...

The Royal Knight draw his sword and put near Jhon's neck, Jhon looked at the knight's eyes from the small hole of its helmet.

Jhon: Then I'll tell you every thing that I know... (I must not let them know we're teleported from a place that should not be known)... Me and my wife along with my daughter that we adopted just got teleported out of no where, we spent a whole day just to know this place, we buy our weapons and armor including some needs just to prepare until I saw a little girl asking for help, I saw a huge smoke and run my way there, I met guards of the village that also going the same way, we end up here seeing burning and destroyed houses, dead bodies were-

Royal Knight: Stop...

Jhon: Are you satisfied now?...

Royal Knight: Shut it!

Jhon: Here...

Jhon removed the his armor, weapons and everything he carries.

Jhon: I'm now unarmed... I can no longer fight... Now let me through cold soldier.

Royal Knight: Who are you to call me like that!

Jhon: Because you're a robot soldier type, only follows what the leader's orders.

Jhon swing his right arm and form his hand like a karate that hit the open skin of the knight at eh neck, the knight was unconscious but still breathing. Jhon rest the knight on a cobble stone wall.

Jhon: What a cold soldier... (Good thing I learned hand combat like Karate during elementary.)

Jhon walk towards the, she kneel down and tapped the princess's shoulder.

Jhon: You sure looks strong but your heart show who you really are... I'm sorry that I couldn't save the village.

Princess: M-Melina... She's gone...

Jhon: I know... I'm so sorry, if I know this earlier I could've saved the village. But I'm sure they'll watch you success your dreams... (What am I talking? I don't even know what happened when we fell here.

Princess: Melina shouldn't die yet... We still have a promise to finish... I should've arrived much early.

Jhon: No... you must not say that she shouldn't die yet... Say they should not die.

Princess: I was going far away just to find this flower but ends up nothing.

Jhon: I know how it feels, but I have a solution, plant it near the grave and let it bloom, when that flower grows, it means they saw your hard work just to give it... Now lets go.

They go where every bodies are separated and put at their proper grave, she planted the flower at the top of Melina's grave, she watered it.

Jhon: Now let's go... We should not say here any longer, there might be spies nearby.

Jhon carried the knock down Royal Knight and put it at the horse, Jhon didn't ride a horse so he just walk. As they are on the road where the are heading back at the village.

Jhon: Princess? I have something to say... I'm no-

Princess: You're not a village guard.

Jhon: H0w did you know?

Princess: I can hear what the two of you are saying. You have a wife and a daughter... But what do you mean a little girl asking for help, so that means there's a survivor.

Jhon: Well I don't really know if she really mean the burning village, I hope you forgive me if I didn't introduce myself before I answer your question.

Princess: It's not your fault, I forced you so it's alright.

Royal Knight: Ghhmm.... !!! What happend! What did you do to the princess!

Jhon: Look around before you scream, you are weak and we might get ambushed by something scary.

Princess: It's alright, he didn't do anything, perhaps you did something good!

Royal Knight: I'm sorry princess, I only follow what the king's orders.

Jhon: And that's why I knock you out! Are you going to let your brain be con trolled away from your own awareness?

Royal Knight: Grr!

Jhon: Speaking of your awareness, do that smoke looks like from a big fire or is it a tree just burning.

Some people are running away from the village.

Pricess: What's going on?!

Man: The King was burning down the village.

Princess: What?!

Jhon: Aliya?! Aliya!

Jhon run towards the village, guards are trying to put out the fire as the villagers are running away. Jhon saw Lorice outside the village was and hiding behind it.

Jhon: Lorice!

Lorice: Jhon! Hurry we must save your wife and the girl!

They run inside the village along with the princess. The princess saw her father who is a king was flying in the air as it shoots a giant fire ball at the village and guards.

Princess: Father!

Jhon and Lorice was going towards the inn, they bust the door and get in.

Jhon: Aliya!

Lorice: If you hear us shout!

Aliya: HELP US!!!
Jhon and Lorice heard the voice underground, it was a stock room of wine, the fox was dark blue and spraying water from it's fur. They run out of the inn as fast as possible.

1