Chapter 15: The Pain you won’t Understand
73 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before the night or noon arrives the camp has already being built, for many hours the princess keeps crying inside. The fox can't even sleep outside even its huge ears are closed, the fox jumped out of the shelf where it was sleeping, it goes towards the princess and link her nose, the princess stops crying after the fox licks its lips to shut her mouth.

The fox tilts it head as it made an eye contact with the princess, the fox lick her forehead, the princess stands up and the fox jumped to her back neck, the fox cover her with its furry tails that makes the princess remember when she was still very young and was the reason why bot her and Melina was getting warm.

Princess: Melina?... Are you here?

Meline: "Princess it's me!"

Princess: Where are you?!

The princess heard voices of Melina around the room. Lorice feels strange and looks at the carriage.

Princess: Can you hear me Melina? Where are you?

Melina: Help us! We've been imprisoned by someone, we may not alive anymore but the pain is still around our souls! I can't take this pain anymore!

Princess: Rianna please help us!

Lorice: Can I look at you little and adorable fox?

Lorice carry the fox and look around at the fox, there was something in her mouth, Lorice pulled it out and it was a necklace filled with salive.

Lorice: Aha! That's why I'm feeling something weird in you, why did you ate this necklace you can't digest it but you can swallow it. I'm Princess so sorry princess but all you've heard was an evil spirit.

Princess: Evil spirit?

Lorice: This trapped spirit is a dark mimic, they will mimic the voice of your friend or your parents and will ask you to free them from their cage, they don't know your name so they will name you based on your appearance, this item is very dangerous but how did you get this necklace that I've hid in the highest shelves?

Princess: So I was being played by other spirit after all.

With hopes of saving her friend was all gone, her emotions gone to normal,  she goes out of the carriage and sit on a wood log where a campfire  is lit, the fox jumped to the Princess's lap and sleep, Aliya was looking at the fox as the princess scratched its head.

Aliya: What's her name?

Princess: How did you know Farhi was mine?

Aliya: So it's Furry how cute.

Princess: No it's Far-hi

Aliya: Oh sorry Farhi... How about you? What's your name?

Rianna: Rianna... Rianna Galgeo... I don't know why or how did this happen, father is a smart person, he will never let his village gets her, or he just play like that, my mother passed away when I was still young so I wasn't able to feel my other again.

Rianna felt the sadness causing her to cry again. Aliya sit beside her and hugged her.

Aliya: It's alright, I know how it feels.

Rianna: No... No you don't.

Aliay: I don't to share this to anyone than my wife... My mother died after I was born, father sad that my mother chose to save me that to save herself. My father said that mother chose that way because she know that I am the future of our family, that day I will become the strongest and talented girl in my family even if I'm the only child,  that day I met Jhon, we met by accident, I was just crying in the playground because I was being hurt by other kids, he not really that strong but he's really fast and smart, well I can't illustrate what he did but he's great to use his surroundings. He knows me because he's my classmate during elementar... I mean in school, that day he trained himself to become strong just to protect me. I then-

Layne: (Don't tell them strange things like Highschool or Advance technologies, we have to hide the world we really from.) (Try making things like medieval times, we must not slip the world we are living before or it will give us huge problem.)

Rianna: Aliya?

Aliay: Oh sorry, I just spaced out. I study and learn many things in libraries, I tried learning magic but I can't even now I still can't use magic, maybe I can't ready do like Wizards, I tried archery but I wasn't good enough.

Rianna: So it's even more hard for you.

Aliya: It was not really hard if you accept the pain in keep moving, but I never said to forget them... Let me continue... The time when we were able to work, we decided to make some money before we get married and have a life o our own... But bad things happen, my father was not that old but but he was suffering in pain due to bone problems, I was going to use my money to help him but he said "Don't, use that money for your safety and health, I'm have nothing to more to care."... Two years later my father passed away because he can't withstand the pain, he gave me all his belongings and his house. Jhon and I decided to get married because he feels that I'm all alone now.

Rianna: So your father died to... Now I feel even more sad about you.

Aliya: But bad things happen, father never wanted to happen to me but fate really didn't give up... I was not blessed by a child, it's ether my body didn't released the cell or my body just really weak to produce, that time I was going to cry until my wife made a plan to adopt a child, but it's really hard when the child that you wanted doesn't like you, I really given up adopting a child until a little girl was outside of our house all cold in the middle of the winter, we treat her lie ours until the other day we decided to find her parents, we accidentally passed to an Orphanage and that time we found that she was an orphan... and that girl was that girl with a white hair, we name her Jela as a combination of our names, we really put our hopes high up that we can't even let her take away from us.

Rianna: Now I truly understand that your life is even more worst that I am.

Aliya: Well it's hard when you keep the burden in you, you just have to put aside the pain and let your dream come true.

Rianna: Now I understand, I will never let the death of my friend get in my way.

Aliya: There there, for now, sleep, we must take a full sleep so that we can't get tired tomorrow.

All of them sleep at the camp, but Rianna faked her sleep and wait for many hours, she put her things in her, the fox jumped to her shoulders.

Rianna: "Are you coming with me?"

They walk away from the camp even if its in the middle of the night. Lorice was looking at her in a hidden area as she walks away.

Lorice: (I will guarantee you that you will comeback... What time is it?...  You will comeback withing 6 hours starting now...)

0