Chapter 194: Jailhouse rock (Explicit)
2.3k 7 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
So yeah, this one's got a fair amount of...you know...Explicit stuff. Pretty much entirely...so you can probably skip this chapter if you're not into that kinda stuff.

“My god,” Garth said with a groan as he collapsed into the downy alien bed. “Can you believe we’ve been having nonstop sex for the last two weeks?”

Alicia raised an eyebrow.

“You woke up yesterday.”

“Eh, it was worth a shot.”

….

Day 1:

 

She chuckled, her hand unconsciously traveling to the necklace Garth could just barely make out under her state-issued jumper, reassuring herself it was still there.

“What’s the necklace?” Garth asked, curiousity piqued.

“Nothing!” she said, tearing her hand away from it and clearing her throat. “It’s nothing, just a keepsake I wear all the time.”

Garth searched his memories. It seemed like she’d started wearing it a month or two after they’d met, and been fiddling with it when she thought he wasn’t paying attention.

It only took him a couple second to crack the body language, running back over every time he’d seen her wearing it.

Some kind of contraceptive? Garth thought. Wonder how she got them to let her bring it into the prison. Garth glanced up at the massive Aether crystals in the ceiling making the entire place a dead zone. Wonder if it even works in here.

The point was kind of moot because Garth had designed his lich-body unable to have kids until he wanted to, almost like a bit of magical vasectomy. He felt like it might have been a bit of an insult to Beladia, but she was a pretty understanding goddess.

No more accidentally being a daddy eight months early. That had been one of the most stressful situations of his life. Blackmailing criminal empires didn’t come close. You don’t have to bottle feed Keizer soze.

“Huh,” Garth said, drawing his mind back to the present, where Alicia was stretching out, back turned to him and the large window with guards on the other side. Not the most romantic of two week getaways, but he could make it work. She idly itched her head, before her gaze fell on the bathroom.

“Taking a shower?” he asked as she headed for the room, the only one with a decent amount of privacy. Which made it a hotbed for fun-times.

“Yeah,” She said as she sashayed toward the bathroom, her hips drawing a hypnotic figure eight as she moved.

“Can I help?”

Alicia froze in place.

“Okay.” Her voice hitched as she spoke, almost a squeak. Then she cleared her throat and strode into the bathroom, out of sight of the guards.

Garth followed her to the walk-in shower, closing the door behind him. He could see her pulse pounding madly in her neck and cheeks as she stood there, watching him expectantly, between the sink and the walk-in shower.

Freakin’ prison’s got nicer facilities than most people.

The floors were concrete, but they had some kind of laminate and stain that gave them a homey look, leading into the walk-in shower that was big enough to lay down in.

Which Garth intended to.

“You need help with the first step?” Garth asked, stepping closer and fingering the first button of her shirt.

“No, I can do it!” She said, stepping back and raising her hand to her buttons, flushing furiously.

Garth gently caught her hand before she was able to do anything, drawing her attention back towards his eyes. “Do you want help with the first step?” he asked, unbuttoning the top of her blouse.

“That’s…I never…”

“it’s fun, trust me,” Garth said, slipping each individual button loose and slowly drawing the shirt down over her shoulders, keeping eye contact with her the entire time. She began shivering as his wrists slid against her bare arms, drawing her shirt away and placing it on the nearby counter.

“Good?” he asked.

Alicia nodded.

He’d seen her breasts before. Twice in fact, but it had never been even remotely sexual. Seeing those tender nipples on her modest breasts in this context nearly made him loose his calm and spend ten minutes playing with them.

Garth brushed his fingers down her front, angling for her pants She gasped as he lightly pinched her nipples on the way down before settling his hands on her waistband.

Her belt was free in a matter of seconds, and he knelt in front of her, sliding her pants down over her luscious curves, tingling travelling up his arms as he brushed against her silken skin.

“Step, and step,” Garth said, tugging the pants out from beneath her feet. Then he stood up to admire his handiwork.

The raven-haired girl was watching him with nervous energy and visible arousal, shifting her hips and unconsciously touching herself over her black lace underwear.

“Undies now?”

She nodded mutely.

Garth slid his hands down the small of her back and dragged her underwear along for the ride, stroking her generous bottom as his hands carried the underwear downward. She held her trembling fingers over her crotch as he knelt to slide the silk undies rest of the way down, having her step out of them one leg at a time and placing them on top of her pants.

“There we go, step one complete.” Garth said, shrugging out of his clothes as she watched, her gaze feverishly travelling up and down his body, only stopping when she met his gaze again.

“So…um, what do we – “ she began.

“We take a shower.” Garth said, ushering her into the standing shower, admiring her slender form as he guided her in.

Garth spun the handle and started the shower, a contraption that would bring heated water from outside the mana void and rain it down on their heads. The temperature didn’t get very hot, but it was a prison, after all, he wasn’t expecting five stars.

Although I’d give that five stars, Garth thought as he watched Alicia rinse, swaying from foot to foot as she closed her eyes and let water trickle down her body. Her body was lean, with a thin layer of fat over an athletic frame…and those buns. Garth had to fight the urge to kneel down and chew on them.

Probably a little early for butt chewing.

“I’m gonna wash your back now,” Garth said after a couple minutes, pumping a bit of soap on his palm.

“Oh, okay.” She said, turning around.

“hands on the wall.”

Alicia hesitated an instant before she obeyed, frowning at him over her shoulder. Then she groaned in pleasure as he worked sudsy hands over her small back, putting a lot of pressure into it, making it nearly a massage.

“Spread your legs and stick out your butt.”

She didn’t hesitate this time, closing her eyes and putting her forehead against the walls as she spread her legs, and arched her back, showing him her soft, glistening pussy lips right beneath her tight little butthole.

Garth was hard in an instant.

Down boy.

Today wasn’t going to be sex. Not penetrative, anyway.

“Gotta get your legs.” He said, working his soapy hands over her hips and down her outer thighs, before working his way back up her inner thighs, slowly getting closer to her drooling pussy.

She began to moan and twitch as he stroked her inner thighs, just beneath her sex, where her body was incredibly sensitive.

Soap in the cooch was bad, though, so Garth pulled out a detachable shower head and rinsed her off before he began to stroke directly over her pussy.

“ooh,” Alicia let out a moan of pleasure that seemed to startle her.

“How does that…Nnn…feel so good?” she gasped as she tried to bite back her noises.

“There’s good sex, and bad sex,” Garth said, his left hand slowly inching forward, until the tip of his middle finger was making tiny circles around her clit, while his other fingers were drenched, sinking into her wet pussy.

“I get the feeling you haven’t had much of the former.”

“I didn’t…Know…it could feel…so good…” she groaned, completely surrendering to his touch, her upper body lowering against the wall, arching her back further and unconsciously lining herself up with his throbbing cock.

“This?” Garth asked with a raised brow. “This is just a handjob.”

Garth waited until she was on the very edge of cumming, watching the slowly building pattern of gasps and twitches, until she was a hairs breadth away from climax.

Garth pulled his left hand away from her clit.

“wha –“

 Garth raised his right hand back and planted a good, stinging swat on her right butt cheek, enjoying her gasp, and the way her buns jiggled.

“Wait, that’s – “

Garth spanked her three more times before she began to shudder in orgasm, her legs buckling out from under her as she collapsed to the wet, soapy concrete floor.

“Have fun?” he asked as she recovered. She nodded mutely.

 

Day 4:

Garth finished undressing Alicia for their shower as per usual. She didn’t hide herself from him anymore, which was nice.

Might be about time to introduce some new concepts.

This time, though, she didn’t jump into the shower to wait for him, instead watching him as he started to get undressed.

“Can…can I help you?” she asked.

“Of course.” Garth said, taking his hands away from his shirt.

Alicia stepped close, looking up into his eyes as she lifted the shirt over his chest, struggling to tug it up and over his head. She stared at his chest for a breathless moment before she kneeled in front of him, her breath brushing the front of his pants as she unfastened his belt.

Looking down at the girl kneeling in front of him, her succulent bottom jutting out behind her, was enough to get him halfway hard, throbbing inside his pants. When she glanced up at him with a questioning look, seemingly asking if she was doing it right, Garth was diamonds.

Alicia yanked his pants and underwear down in one fell swoop, perhaps nervous or not thinking about seduction, letting his cock fly free to bounce in front of her nose. She stared at his member, swallowing nervously. She reached up and gently placed a hand on his cock. She glanced up at Garth.

Garth allowed her to satisfy her curiosity, standing patiently while she turned his cock this way and that, asking him questions and studying it from every angle. After ten minutes of standing there with a girl kneeling in front of him and asking questions, Garth finally stepped out of his pants, breaking the spell.

“Oh, sorry,” she said, standing and heading into the shower.

It had become something of a habit for Alicia to bend over for him after she was done with her hair, and today was no exception. She bent low, her pussy glistening as she waited for him to pleasure her.

This time, Garth got much closer, laying his cock between her amazing ass cheeks and reaching around her front.

“Mmmm.” Alicia moaned as he soaped his cock up and began grinding it between her cheeks. His left hand was working with her breasts while his right caressed her sopping pussy, working her clit towards an orgasm.

“How’s that?” he asked, sliding his length between her jiggly cheeks.

“It’s rubbing against my butt a little,” she said, her voice feathery with pleasure. “It feels nice.”

Hmm…

 Garth kept going until she came, clamping his hands down on her hips to hold her up as she shook through the climax, trembling against the wall.

“Can you do me a favor?” Garth asked as she became able to support her weight again.

“What?”

“Just stay there for a moment,” he said.

Alicia nodded, putting her hands back on the wall and jutting her butt out for him.

He buried himself in her crack and grabbed her two voluminous asscheeks, folding them over himself and using his thumb to keep himself buried.

Just like that Garth began pleasuring himself using her buns, thrusting far harder than he’d been able to when his hands had been occupied by other parts of her body.

Alicia was caught off guard by his sudden vigor. She yelped and slipped, catching herself against the wall as he used her body to relieve himself, his balls slapping against her sensitive butt as he slammed into her.

Her arms buckled and she went to her elbows against the concrete wall, pushed forward by his desperate thrusting.

The feeling of smooth skin sliding up and down his cock after so many months of waiting was too much to bear, and Garth came like a firehose, spreading hot cum across Alicia’s back. It was such a long time coming that it felt like the cum wasn’t pumping out, but spraying in one constant purge, painting her slim body and thick ass white with cum.

“Oh god, I needed that,” Garth said, staggering away. This time he was the one who collapsed.

“I felt how much there was,” Alicia said, panting as she stood up straight, touching her back and bringing it up to study. “That was a lot.

“You don’t have to tell me,” Garth said, sprawling on the shower floor, arms and legs akimbo. “I was there.”

“Why do you smell like fruit?” she asked, frowning at the white substance on her hand.

“Because I can do whatever the fuck I want.” Garth said, staring at the ceiling.

She seemingly made up her mind and put a bit on the tip of her tongue.

“Why do you taste like a Pina Colada?”

“What, you don’t like it?” Garth asked, peering up at her.

“No, it’s just, not what I heard…men are supposed to taste like.”

“I can change it once we’re out of here, if you want. Strawberry daiquiri…or chocolate maybe? Most drinks are plant-based.”

“You are a very strange man.” She said, idly scraping more of his cum off her back and licking it off her fingers with relish.

And that is why I do it, Garth thought, watching her enjoy his cum.

Day 7:

“I understand that they don’t have any sweets in this prison,” Garth said, setting aside the law book he was reading in bed, glancing down at Alicia vigorously pumping her spit-wetted hand up and down his shaft, occasionally dropping her head down to slurp up some of his sweet pre-cum. “but being treated like desert is a little degrading.”

“Seems like a fair trade to me,” she said, waiting for him to tense up. When she spotted the signs he was cumming, she sealed her lips around his cock and started drinking, her eyes fluttering in pleasure as Garth clutched the bedsheets and arched his back, trying his best not to alert the guards on the other side of the window as he pumped mouthfuls of cum into her waiting lips.

“Or are you not enjoying yourself?” she asked after savoring his taste and swallowing.

“Umm…”

Day 9:

“Can you…put it in?” Alicia asked, glancing over her shoulder as he thrusted his cock between her thighs, brushing against her drooling pussy as he did.

“Of course,”Garth said, his hearts hammering in his chest. “Tilt your hips back further, lower your chest.” Here we go.

She complied, lining her pussy up with him, trying to keep an eye on what was going on despite the terrible angle.

Garth rubbed against her entrance for a few seconds, then guided the head of his cock past her soft, drenched lips.

She felt like heaven.

Garth slowly pushed inside Alicia, until he was pressed firmly against her ass. Her soft, wet flesh wrapped around him, sending tingles of pleasure all the way up his spine.

“OOooaoooaooa,” Alicia let out a long, soft groan, like he’d somehow managed to squeeze all the air out of her lungs with his cock.

Garth pulled out, and thrust back in, falling into an easy rhythm with low impact, deliberately avoiding bumping against her cervix or jostling her around. He wanted to isolate just the sensation of his cock in her pussy, and let her feel only that.

“Oh, Munasei, Oh, Oh gods!” she said, slipping further down the wall as her arms grew weak.

“You like this?” Garth asked.

“Yes, yes,” She nodded, gasping into the wall.

“Well, it gets better.” He said, allowing himself to plunge just a little deeper, bottoming out inside her.

“Gah, oh, Munasei! That’s incredible!” she gasped, her fingers and toes curling at the foreign sensation of her cervix getting love taps. Her hands slipped off the wall, and she put them on the floor as Garth humped her, starting to put some weight into it.

They were fucking like animals, now, and Garth wasn’t sure he wanted her whole experience to be like that. A moment later, he pulled out, and she collapsed to the ground, a shivering mess.

“Would you like to try another position?”

“okay.”

He gently placed her on her back on the warm stone and spread her legs.

“This is how…” She muttered to herself, her body tensing.

“You good?”

Alicia looked up at him and nodded.

Garth kneeled in front of her, lined himself up and plunged in, eliciting another gasp of pleasure from the slender girl beneath him.

He leaned forward and scooped up her head and upper body, cradling it against his chest while he rammed her pussy over and over, panting like an animal as he sought to breed her.

It was the strangest dichotomy between tenderness and lust, and Alicia just held him back, moaning in pleasure as he invaded the deepest parts of her body to satisfy his desire, her nails pinpricks of pain against the building wave of pleasure.

Garth groaned as he came, instinctively thrusting himself against her deepest part and flooding it with cum. He heard her gasp beside his ear, prompting him to lean down and bite her shoulder as he came, holding her still as she accepted every ounce of his Pina Colada.

The bite caused her to go over the edge, her whole body shivering as her orgasm caused her pussy to contract and relax, pulling as much of him in as it could, milking the last of his seed out of him.

Garth leaned away from her, and saw Alicia sating at the ceiling and shivering, a fresh bite mark on her shoulder.

It took a minute for her to look at him, her eyes tearing up.

“Thank you.” She said, laughing softly, tears streaming down either side of her face.

 

Day 11:

 

“Mmm,” Alicia said as he slid his lubricated thumb over her butthole, gently massaging it in circles. “It’s kind of tickly, and good at the same time?”

“How about this?” Garth said, slowly pushing his thumb in.

And this is why we give ourselves a lube-organ, He thought, flexing the tiny muscle in his lower abdomen to push a bit more lube out of his cock and into his palm, pulling his thumb out and picking up more before smearing it around her asshole. Natalie would have liked it.

If I was going to make all my upgrades for fighting I might as well blow my own head off now.

“It’s weird, feels like I have to poop, but also feels really good.”

“That’s normal.” Garth said, returning his left hand to her clit.

“Oh, wow.” She shuddered and gasped, her booty shaking as her hips twitched.

Garth had already made all of his anal mistakes in his teenage years, so Alicia was able to benefit from his experience, which boiled down to lots of lube and a slow pace.

Eventually she was comfortable enough for him to finger-fuck her warm asshole while he kept her edging with his other hand, enjoying the feeling of her ass clenching and unclenching around him while she rode the edge of an orgasm, her small hands balled into fists on the wet floor as she let out guttural, animalistic groans.

 

Day 13:

 

Not making many mistakes led to rather quick development. Faster than Garth thought possible, anyway.

“You’re a natural.” Garth said, enjoying the feel of her tight asshole stroking up and down his shaft. She had a wider natural comfort zone than other women he’d known, and was able to handle all of him, easily.

“Don’t say that,” Alicia said as she rode him, touching her clit as she slammed her juicy butt up and down against his hips, swallowing his cock with her ass until he could feel her against his balls. She wasn’t going at a slow, pleasure-oriented pace, either.

She was rocking her hips up and down at a speed that was best described as athletic, slamming down against him a couple times a second in a desperate effort to suck the cum out of him.

“I’ve been with people who are not naturals.” Garth said with a shrug, pushing a bit more lube into her as she rode him. “You are a natural.”

“It’s not my fault.” She gasped. “It was Munasei. She messed with my class.”

“I’m not sure it works like that,” Garth said, frowning up at her. “It’s not like it’s a bad thing, either.”

“I know that…now!” She said as she thrusted down with a little extra power, tightening around him as she pulled up, creating a moment of mind-bending pleasure.

Garth couldn’t withstand that forever. A few minutes later, he began to tense up and she started slamming down against him with everything she had.

“Cum in me, cum in my ass!” She gasped as Garth grabbed her hips and held himself as deep as he could inside her. She shivered in time with his pumping, bringing herself to screaming orgasm before collapsing on top of him.

Garth stood, letting his cock slide out of her ass as he held her up in a princess carry. She gave the slightest moan and shudder as he came free, but didn’t open her eyes. Instead she nestled into his chest and started snoring.

Garth took the shower head and rinsed them both with warm water, dried Alicia off and put them both to bed.

 

Day 14:

 

“My god,” Garth said with a groan as he collapsed into the downy alien bed. “Can you believe we’ve been having nonstop sex for the last two weeks?”

Alicia threw a pillow at his face.

“You knew!” she shouted.

“I suspected.” He said, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her in close. “Why, you wanna stop?”

She growled and leaned in for a kiss, her soft lips exploring his own, while her warm body conformed to his. Garth reached down and felt the heat radiating from between her legs, inwardly delighted when she spread her legs for him, allowing him to massage her crotch over her underwear.

Chi’tet cleared her throat the Tzetin way, with lots of harsh chittering. “If you don’t mind, I’d like to discuss our plans for the day after tomorrow.”

“You’re still here?” Garth asked, breaking away from Alicia’s fierce kisses.

37