Chapter 4 – All Alone
351 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Andy, Tommy and Angela were hiding behind a counter at a open air stall that sold some sort of Japanese street food.

They held their breath as multiple zombies slowly walked just in front of the stall and were all over the road.

They had been running since the morning, hoping to somehow get back to the Olympic Village and by the evening, they had barely covered 4 blocks after multiple battles and near run ins with the zombies.

They had learned several things the hard way. 

One was that zombies had good hearing and are attracted by noise, and their pistols and shotguns were noisy. So they had to restrain themselves from blasting away and attracting more zombies. 

Furthermore, their airguns were not sufficient to outright damage and kill a zombie, so all their shooting was doing was attracting more zombies, making things more difficult for them. 

Secondly, zombies did not have good eyesight. They can see pretty well in normal light, but the zombies had a hard time seeing them if they hid in the shadows. 

With that knowledge, and the fact that Andy was a well trained ranger, allowed them to stay alive thus far. 

By now, Andy had convinced Tommy and Angela that their goal should not be the Olympic Village, rather they should somehow aim to get to Minato City, where the Roppongi US Military Base and Hardy Barracks were located.

From there, they could be airflown out directly from the military airport. 

Luckily they could get directions from their phone. But they would have to find some sort of transportation to get there. 

Suddenly, they heard gunshots and the zombies turned their heads and started running towards the direction shots were fired.

There were sounds of sirens and more shots and sounds of heavy machinery rumbling down the street.

"Look there" Tommy whispered, as he pointed down the road.

There was an army tank rolling over zombies, flattening them.

But the zombies had superhuman strength, and managed to partially rip the steel hatch open.

"No don't open" Andy mumbled as he watched from afar.

But the tank driver opened the hatch to fire his gun at the zombie ripping his hatch door which immediately brought multiple zombies to pounce on him. 

"Shit. Lets go" Andy said as all 3 of the rushed out and ran the opposite direction of the tank and the zombies

Suddenly the tank fired a shell and Tommy felt danger and pulled Angela to the ground. 

"What are you..." she screamed as she heard and explosion in front of them. 

They looked up and saw Andy's body blown to bits as was the building he was standing in front of. He never stood a chance!

They continued running the direction they were running as the zombies started chasing them from behind. 

"Over here!" Tommy said as he pulled Angela up a stairs of a multiple story building.

They ran up the stairs and locked themselves in an open room.

Breathing heavily they looked around. 

"Tommy... this is... a love motel" Angela said

"No.. I didn't mean!" Tommy stuttered. 

"I know. I was just surprised where we were" Angela said as she lay on the bed and took off her track top. 

She wore a t-shirt underneath and due to all the running, her bra could be seen through her wet shirt. 

Tommy looked at her and was stunned. She was very beautiful. 

They were the closest in age in the team. But she was 5 years older and was married!

She removed her shirt, revealing her lacy red bra

"Angela!" Tommy exclaimed. 

"We're already adults Tommy. I know you've looked at me a certain way for a certain time now. It's the end of the world and we may soon die. I don't want you to die a virgin, and I want to fuck one last time" she smiled sultrily. 

She removed her track bottoms revealing her matching lacy panties and walked towards the bathroom. 

"I'll be waiting for you in the bath" she smiled as she turned on the bathroom lights and walked into the bathroom. 

Tommy gulped as a red lacy bra and panties flew out the still open door and landed near his feet. 

Just as he was hesitating, he suddenly heard Angela scream and he rushed into the bathroom with his shotgun

He looked in horror as a naked male zombie was on top of her, biting right through her neck. 

She must have let it out of the toilet as she entered the bathroom!

He blasted the brains out of the zombie and kicked it off Angela's naked body. 

Her screams became gurgles as she stopped moving as blood gushed out of her wounds. 

Her eyes looked at him seeking help but it was clear the lights in her eyes were fading away. 

"Angela!" he squatted over her naked body and grabbed her hand. 

She placed his hand on her naked breast as she took her last breath. 

"Shit. She'll be turning soon too" he said and quickly kissed her on the lips and got out of the bathroom. 

He immediately shut the door and turned off the bathroom lights. 

They had noticed that the zombies stood still in the dark and reacted to noises as they had bad eyesight in the dark. 

He stumbled backwards onto the bed with tears in his eyes as he could hear Angela's body writing around in the dark and the familiar zombie moan with Angela's voice. 

"Fuck not Angela too! I'm all alone now. What do I do?" he mumbled in fear. 

He hesitated for a moment as he gathered his thoughts, listening to Angela's noises and he could hear her scratching the door. 

"I better get out of here. I guess I should try to head for Minato City as Andy said" he thought as he gathered the remaining weapons and mobile phones. 

He looked at Angela's underwear and track suit and stuffed them in his bag together with his ammo and ran out the door. 

 

12