Chapter 11 – Another Complication
265 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The more he thought about how he was cheated, the more sour his face became, and by the time he reached the athlete dormitory, his face was completely black.

He walked towards the are where the US team was staying and found the place completely empty. Not a soul was in sight. 

He rushed to his room as Akane followed him silently from behind and he saw his room was completely ransacked. Not even his passport was left as all the cupboards and drawers were empty.

"I guess the US military must have cleared all the rooms as they evacuated the team" Tommy thought as he sat on his bed, wondering what to do next.

He didn't have any other identification on him. How will he get home? He didn't even have any money on him. Nothing at all. 

"Hey! What is this?" Akane asked as she skimmed through the folder on the desk. It was the guide for the athletes, listing the rules and regulations, a map of the whole Olympic Village, the schedule of events and the transportation arrangements as well as the facilities in the village.

She showed him the page she was on, showing an artificial onsen which was the Japanese style hot spring baths, built for the athletes to enjoy, located right in the middle of the dorms in the central area. 

Tommy remembered Tony mentioning it, about how things will really heat up after they finish their events. Tommy completely forgot about it. Angela had teased him about going together, whispering in his ear that she will allow him to wash her body. 

Remembering Angela made him sad thinking of the last time he saw her and what would have been if the zombie did not attack her.

"Want to go?" Akane suddenly asked, causing Tommy to smile and look up at her in anticipation. 

"Sure. You go first. I will give my room one last search if anything is left behind, then I'll join you there" he said.

She walked up to him and grabbed his hand, placing into her yukata and touching her sex. She was wet.

Then, she pushed his hand away and gave him a come hither look as she walked off.

"Damn. She really knows how to turn me on" Tommy said, looking at his fully erect member pointing straight up at him. 

--

As Tommy's member entered her, he felt the warmth of her sex wonderfully gripping him hard. 

She was bouncing up and down him, causing him to gasp for breath as he grasped on to the very last bit of his strength to last even a second longer. 

His hands seem to be glued to her wonderful breasts as he squeezed them and touched them, feeling every inch of her skin. 

It seemed like they had been fucking forever as both their bodies were completely drenched in sweat. 

As he could not hold it in anymore, he opened his eyes as his testicles jerked

"Huh? Who is this?" he thought as he looked at at incredibly beautiful woman that he's never seen before. 

He grunted as he shot deep inside her and she groaned seductively as she smiled at him and bent down to kiss him. 

He came and came, emptying his balls and she moaned erotically every time his organ jerked.

But Tommy felt that he wanted to cum even more, and somehow, he did. 

By now, Tommy could swear that cum should be overflowing out of her, due to the incredible amount he thought he was shooting, but it seemed not a drop exited her as she seemed to absorb every drop he could give. 

He came and came and came over and over for what seemed like an eternity and even the woman was shocked at his capabilities. 

She moaned and moaned before finally kissing him, and lying down on top of him, both of them exhausted. 

Finally, Tommy managed to stop cumming and he felt how sore his dick was. 

"You are wonderful! I am happy to have found you" she said as she smiled a wonderful smile that seemed to light up his world.

"Who... who are you?" Tommy asked

"Me? I'm your eternal lover. My name is Morgana" she said as he felt her squeeze him again

"How long have I been here?" he asked

"We've been making love for 3 hours. I am glad I finally found you" she said as she got off him and stood elegantly in front of him, her naked body a picture of perfection.

"3 hours? Oh shit! Akane!" Tommy said as he got up, thinking of Akane being disappointed at being stood up by him at the hot springs. 

"Who is this Akane that can take you away from me?" Morgana suddenly said angrily.

Tommy suddenly felt his body unable to move.

She walked up to him, her face mere inches from his face. Her beautiful face enchanted him again, making him forget about looking for Akane. 

"I told you. You are mine alone. You mind is mine. Your body is mine. Your soul is mine" she smiled

She grabbed his cock and instantly, it was fully erect again

"This is mine too. Your everything is mine" she laughed seeing how aroused he was.

"You are the first that can satisfy me without dying on me. I will never let you go"she said as she turned around arrogantly.

She turned back to tease him more but frowned when she saw that he had ran off.

"How did he..." she was stunned. Then she smiled brightly

"I knew my man was extraordinary! Where did he go?" she smiled as she seemingly floated off after him. 

Tommy was running for his life at top speed. He dared not turn back to look at the beautiful woman that he swore was right behind him. 

"What the hell! She's the succubus who was killing all the male athletes! Fuck, I left my guns behind!" he realized as he ran towards the hot springs. 

8