Chapter 23: Party
795 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Release the delaied chapter. Please read the Note at the end of the chapter, i am to lazy to write it all down now.

A few hours later and the others came back as well, all of them were in a good mood and relaxed.

They were able to calm the people down and were able to explain the situation to them.

Aversia and Zeldaris heaved a sigh of relieve after hearing that, they didn´t want the people to fear them.

It also didn´t take long for them to notice that the two half dragons had a perfect round ball, made out of their chaos flames, in their hands, which meant that they were now able to control and manipulate their flames.

“HAHA So you two are finally in control over your magic and your flames, but I have to say you need a lot of training before you can use it effectively and both Emrissen and I won´t be able to be much of a help for you two. You need to figure that out on your own and train by yourself, if you want to use it in battle.”, said Challot.

She was right, there was no one that could teach and train them in chaos magic, because there was no one else that could use it and there were also no records of that magic.

But that just meant that Aversia and Zeldaris had to create their own magic from ground up and that would need a long time and the need of further understanding their chaos flames and their chaos magic.

That however would have to wait until tomorrow, because today they were going to celebrate.

Anna forced Tia, Irene and Belserion into helping her with cooking and gave Zeldaris a break.

Even though Zeldaris would have no problem to cook for everyone, but he and Aversia were told to let them handle the cooking.

Instead, they were playing around with Natsu and the others.

Challot, Emrissen and the other dragons sat next to the kitchen and watched the children play.

“Challot, Vulcan and I never thought that we could see them playing around like normal children. Although they get along with the other children in the village, they could never play with them in a relaxed and carefree manner like this. I believe I talk for all three of us when I say thank you for coming here.”

The five dragons and those that had kitchen duty, except Anna, believed that they had something in their ears.

Did one of the twin calamities acted like a proper parent right now and even thanked them.

Igneel and the other 4 dragons, did not know how to handle this and thought that Emrissen was sick.

Emrissen, noticed the meaning of the stares that she got from everyone and got annoyed.

“I am being nice for once and this is how you react. If you don´t want to have a beating, then stop looking at me like I have a mental illness.”, yelled Emrissen while pointing at them.

The five dragons, still not understanding what happened to Emrissen, started to laugh but were interrupted shortly after by Emrissen´s fist.

 The party continued in a similar manner and they partied until the morning of the sun rose at the next day.

After that came a sort of repetitive feeling to their everyday life.

Aversia and Zeldaris were either going through their mothers training, training their control over their flames, helping Vulcan with his work, having mock battles with dragon slayers or Natsu and Gajeel and being tutored by Anna, Tia and Irene.

The three-woman tutored them and Natsu and the others with them at the same time and had the feeling of a tiny school.

Besides the normal things such as math, history and etc., Irene and Anna continued Aversia´s and Zeldaris´s training in enchantment and tried to teach it to Natsu and Gajeel, but it turned out that both of them had neither the patience or the talent for it.

Rogue, Sting and Wendy were still too young to actually start their training in enchantments, but Tia and Irene tested them nonetheless and Rogue and Sting were similar to Natsu and Gajeel, but Wendy showed a lot of potential.

Which they suspected, mainly because of the fact that her foster mother was Grandeeney and had already made a guidebook for Wendy.

Tia, Belserion and Irene had also their hands full with governing the village.

Vulcan continued his work at the forge, teaching his knowledge to his apprentices and working on improving his techniques and enchantments.

Challot and Emrissen were doing whatever what they wanted and when they wanted, they had no duties, except the training of Aversia and Zeldaris, but beside that they had nothing else to do.

Igneel and the other dragons were in a similar situation, they had most of the time free and would also do whatever they wanted, with the difference that they didn´t cause as much problems as Challot and Emrissen.

 

Time past by and almost in an instant two years passed by.

In these two years both Aversia and Zeldaris grew quite a lot.

Not only did their control over their flames of chaos improve greatly, but they also created a way to

turn into normal humans.

Ok, ‘normal human’ is not the right word.

The right way to describe it is that it is similar to Challot´s and Emrissen´s spell and Belserion´s enchantment.

By suppressing their draconic side, were they able to change their draconic characteristics and gave them a normal human look, but it took them a long time and a lot of work to get to that point.

They had to work step by step and increase the amount that they suppressed bit by bit, they also had to hold this form unconsciously and even in sleep.

And training that resulted in many, many torn pillows and holes in beds, chairs and clothes.

Only after more than one and a half years were they able to handle it perfectly and hold unconsciously.

But there were other things to this as well.

First they could not suppress their entire draconic side, which meant for their appearance that one part of them kept its original form and it was, for the disappointment of both of them, their eyes.

No matter what or how many times they tried it was always their eyes.

But that was not the only change, their magic power became much weaker in their human form, since they do not have access to the majority of their draconic powers while it is being suppressed.

And the worst part was that both Challot and Emrissen took full advantage of their new human form and put them through many difficult tasks where they were not allowed to use their draconic side.

 

A good example for this was their current situation.

Aversia and Zeldaris stood atop the platform in the center of the village and opposite of them stood Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, Sting and Rogue.

Wendy, Sting and Rogue were now 5 years old and had begun their training in dragon slayer magic under Tia and Irene.

Sting and Rogue chose a similar path as Natsu and Gajeel, while Wendy concentrated on support magic.

This was the first time that the five dragon slayers fought together as a team.

It was a test for both sides.

Aversia and Zeldaris had to fight Natsu and the others and were not allowed to use magic of any kind or form, had to stay in their suppressed form, had to avoid being afflicted even a scratch and were not allowed to inflict serious injuries to the others.

Natsu and the others task was very easy in comparison, all they had to do was to inflict a scratch on either Aversia or Zeldaris to win.

Irene, Tia, Vulcan, Challot, Emrissen and the others stood at beside the platform and would both be watching the match and be ready to intervene if the situation would get out of hand, to the most part for the of chance that Natsu and the other four would be about to be heavily injured.

Challot and Emrissen had prepared some snacks and drinks for the show.

Everyone knew that even with the restriction on Aversia and Zeldaris their chances were still higher than the others.

Both sides stood ready.

Sting, Rogue, Natsu and Gajeel stood in the front, while Wendy was behind and would support them with her magic and her enchantments.

The four would split in two groups and separate the two half dragons and fight two on one against them and give Wendy the time she needed for her magic.

Aversia and Zeldaris had no plan on teaming up together, it would end the match way to fast and that was not the purpose of the match.

As for strategy, both of them would try to figure out their strategy and would than try to work around it.

Both got ready and waited for the signal.

“Begin!”, shouted Emrissen and the two sides rushed towards one another.

Thank you very much for reading and i hope you enjoed it.

I am sorry that it took me so long to write this chapter. My mother came to visit and i had no time to finish the chapter afterwards. And of course i forgot to save it in my flash drive or send it per email to myself and had no way to continue the chapter while in school, because it is similar to an boarding shool. Also exam time has started for me and i need to study. Which means its back to one chapter a week. I alredy had two exams and have three exams remaining and i just remember i still have to make my experience report in the mini dairy, great.

Aversia and Zeldaris can finally take a more human form and i can finaly send them soon into the future.

Aniway, i will see you all tomorow in the next chapter, bye.

24