Chapter 93: Leo, the shining knight
289 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The repeated sound of loud bangs could be heard through a good part of the city.

The origin of these bangs came from the rooftop of one of Magnolias most famous places, toy store ‘TOM’.

Alzack and Bisca were fighting against Bickslow.

The two had initially tried to find any of Raven Tail´s people, but by cheer coincidence the two encountered Bickslow, who in turn immediately turned around and ran away.

Of course, both were away that Bickslow was trying to lure them away and not because he was afraid, his partly insane nature was well known in the guild.

Bisca and Alzack had first hesitated before chasing after Bickslow.

If it had been Freed or Evergreen then they wouldn´t even think about fighting against them, because they knew that they had no chance against them.

Bickslow on the other hand was a different thing because his dolls were easy targets for the two gunslingers.

And they were easily able to destroy the dolls that Bickslow was sending after them, while the two were chasing him.

The chase ended at the rooftop of the toy store and the current situation, because Bisca and Alzack had forgotten that Bickslow could easily create new dolls by moving the souls of the dolls into new objects.

And thanks to the toy store, Bickslow wouldn´t run out of dolls for a long time.

Alzack and Bisca had already destroyed a dozen waves of dolls but were unable to deal a decisive blow toward Bickslow, who in turn was getting irritated and was just about to use his magic eyes.

Every member of Laxus´s bodyguard were able t use eye magic, Freed´s eye magic helped him with his runes, Evergreen´s would torn people into stone and Bickslow´s eye magic, which was called Figure Eyes, allowed him to take control of the souls of those that come into direct eye contact with him, allowing him to control them like a puppet.

But he usually uses it as his trump card.

And as he decided to finally use them, a whip wrapped itself around Bickslow, immobilizing him, surprising not only Bickslow but also Bisca and Alzack.

“Sorry to interrupt, but I came here to help.” said Lucy as she hovered in the air, thanks to Happy carrying her.

“Lucy, hurry up! You are too heavy!” Happy said while flying closer to the roof.

“I AM NOT FAT! YOU STUPID CAT!”

“Didn´t expect that the cheerleader would be able to fight.”

“I AM NOT A CHEERLEADER!”

Bisca and Alzack felt a bit awkward as they watched as Bickslow and Happy were making Lucy angry.

But the two quickly snapped out of it and prepared their guns to take Bickslow out, but before they could pull the trigger, both quickly jumped to the side as something fell from the sky right aboth Bisca and Alzack.

Bickslow took this opportunity and made his new ‘Babies’ attack Lucy, who let go of her whip and dodged.

“I shall bring the wrath of Lord Ivan upon every member of Fairy Tail!” yelled a bald middle-aged man, dressed in a dark robe, holding a staff that the head of a raven carved into it.

‘Weirdo’ was what everyone, including Bickslow, was thinking as they saw the bald man.

“Man, why is everyone that that guy had send us such a weirdo!” Bickslow said while freeing himself from the whip.

The bald man held the raven head toward Bisca and Alzack, before the eyes of the raven begun to glow but nothing else happened.

Bisca and Alzack stood there, not sure what they had been expected or how to handle the situation.

“Should… Should I just shoot him?” asked Alzack.

But before Bisca could answer, they both noticed that something was falling from the sky again.

“Not this time!” Bisca said while requiping her sniper rifle and shot the incoming object, destroying it.

The bald man turned around and jumped down from the roof while laughing.

“Bisca, Alzack, go take care of that creep. I will hold Bickslow back as long as I can.” Lucy said while continuingly dodging the attacks of the dolls and had managed to grab her whip.

“Are you sure?” Bisca said while looking at Lucy.

Lucy nodded and took out one of her keys, Bisca sighed before she and Alzack jumped down from the roof.

“I am! Open Gate of the Archer: Sagittarius!”

With the sound of a ringing doorbell appeared the saluting Sagittarius.

“Moshi, moshi! How can I be of service today?!”

“Please take them out!” Lucy said while pointing at the flying dolls.

“Understood, leave it to me!” Sagittarius said while pulling his bow.

Sagittarius fired multiple arrows at once and every single one of them found their target and destroyed the dolls.

“My babies!” Bickslow yelled while holding his head.

“Fooled you.” He said while sticking out his tongue his tongue.

Multiple blasts hit Sagittarius.

“SAGITTARIUS!!”

Sagittarius started to become transparent.

“I am sorry that I was not more useful, but I have to retreat for now.”

And with a small puff Sagittarius returned back to the celestial world.

“Don´t worry, you were great. If anything, I am at fault.”

“Go babies! [Baryon Formation]”

The dolls begun to rotate in a circle and begun to glow.

A massive beam was fired from the center of the circle.

But before the beam could hit Lucy Happy grabbed her and flew into the sky.

“Thanks, Happy.”

“Aye!”

Seeing that his attack had failed, Bickslow broke the formation and let his dolls attack individual again.

Happy tried his best to dodge all of the incoming blasts, while Lucy was thinking about which spirit, she should summon next.

But she quickly noticed that none of her spirits would be able to do much here, that or in Aquarius´s case, she wasn´t able to summon her.

The only option that Lucy had left was summon the only spirit that she had never summoned before.

“Happy, bring me back to the rooftop.”

“Aye!”

Happy picked up speed and quickly disappeared behind the surrounding houses.

Bickslow sent half of his dolls after the two while letting the other half guarding the surrounding area.

It took Happy and Lucy a bit of time until they were able to shake of the chasing dolls.

But in the end, they were able to do it and were now approaching the toy store from the opposite direction.

The dolls noticed them to late, because Bickslow hadn´t thought that they would attack from behind, or that they would be able to get behind him so quickly.

However, Happy past Bickslow and let go of Lucy, who in turn held a certain key.

“Open Gate of the Lion: Leo!”

This time it was Loke that appeared, wearing his suit and his hair stilled so that they would form two animal ears.

Loke quickly caught her.

“Your knight in shining armor, at your service.” Loke said while putting Lucy down.

“Thanks, Loke” Lucy said.

“So, you really were a spirit?! But who cares, are you here to join this lovely little festival?”

“Can´t say that I really care for what is currently happening. But I won´t forgive you for hurting Lucy, no matter what!”

Bickslow started to laugh after he heard Loke´s declaration.

“Can´t forgive? Hahahahahaha! Have you forgotten that you were never able to beat me?! Hell, I was even playing nice and held back. But oh well, time to have some fun babies, just like old times!”

Loke stepped before Lucy.

“Lucy, step back and let me handle this.”

However, Lucy pulled out her whip again and let it slap the ground.

“Not happening, I won´t use my spirits as meat shields, I am going to fight too, that´s just who I am!”

Loke smiled and nodded, “Alright then!”

Loke bend his right arm, pointing his clenched fist toward the sky, and grabbing its bicep with his left hand.

“O Regulus… Grant me strength!” Loke chanted as magic power covered his body, light begun to cover his fists.

Loke rushed with high speed toward the nearest dolls and in a sweeping motion destroyed both of them.

Lucy and Happy exclaimed in joy as they saw this.

“OHHH, give it up!!! You can´t destroy souls, no matter how many times you destroy them, I will just move them into a new body. Speaking of which, it is time for new babies!”

The new wave of dolls was approaching Lucy, who readied herself to fight them, but Loke quickly destroyed them.

“I don´t care. No matter how many you sent, I will never let any of them get anywhere near her.” Loke said while the debris of the destroyed dolls was falling around him.

Using the chance that Loke had given her, Lucy quickly rushed forward Bickslow and attacked with her whip.

Bickslow dodged the first few attacks but was eventually hit right in the face.

“Lucy, Bickslow is not strong himself, you can take him.”

“WHAT WAS THAT?!”

Bickslow wanted to swear a bit more, but Lucy hit him multiple times with her whip.

“Dammit all! Guess I have no other choice…” Bickslow said as he removed his visor and his hood.

“LUCY, LOKE, DON´T LOOK INTO HIS EYES!” Happy yells as he saw this.

Lucy and Loke quickly closed their eyes.

“[Figure Eyes]! We of the ‘Thunder God Tribe’ all have eye magic that we can use. I use it as a secondary ability. Closing your eyes will safe you from my eyes, but that leaves you right open for my babies.”

The dolls started to attack again, covering the two with a brutal barash of blasts, but this time Loke and Lucy were not able to fight back.

“Lucy, close my gate and summon Horologium to strengthen your defense.”

“That would only work for a short time. And anyway, you are here right now, and I trust you to do something about this, so do it!”

This surprised Loke for a moment before he smiled, thankful for Lucy once more.

“Ok, I might have a plan, but you have to trust me on this.”

“I do.”

“Good, when I say it, open your eyes and immobilize Bickslow. I will finish him then.”

“But, if I open my… Got it, I will trust you!”

Loke got into his pose again and light gathered around his body.

“No matter what you are trying to pull here, my combi of ‘Figure Eyes’ and ‘Human Possession’ is unbeatable. Now, babies finish them off. [Baryon Formation]”

The dolls stopped their barash and flew back toward Bickslow.

However, Loke had just finished his preparations.

“Zenith of Regulus! [Lion Brilliance]”

The light that covered Loke intensified and became extremely bright.

“MY EYES!!!” Bickslow yelled in pain as he covered his eyes with his hands.

“LUCY, NOW!”

Lucy opened her eyes and rushed toward Bickslow.

Her whip quickly wrapped around Bickslow, trapping him once again.

“Dammit, not again. You guys are cheating, there is no way that you can defeat me!”

“I am no longer the same person that you once knew… Since meeting Lucy, I have regained my powers as a celestial spirit. No, thanks to her, I have become even stronger. We are not like those ridiculous dolls of yours, that you control!!! Love makes us stronger!!!”

Light overflowed from Loke´s body.

The light gathered into Loke´s right hand as he stretched it toward Bickslow.

“[Regulus Impact]”

A large lion head, made out of light, materialized, and shot toward Bickslow.

The lion head collided with Bickslow and smashed him through multiple buildings.

“We did it!”

“Aye!”

Lucy and Happy celebrated happily.

“Thanks, Loke, you saved me.”

“I did it for this.”

Loke used his magic to write ‘I LOVE LUCY’ in the air.

“Yeah, dream on.”

7