Special Chapter 3: Partying with the Sins
373 6 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Helbram breathed heavily while staring at Zeldaris.

“You do not happen to be a demon by any chance, are you?” Helbram asked.

“Me? A demon? Sorry to disappoint, but I am just a half dragon, nothing more, nothing less.” Zeldaris said and flew toward Helbram.

“Half dragon? Didn´t think that dragons could become so powerful, interesting.” Helbram said and took out a piece of paper and a pen.

Zeldaris punched toward Helbram, but before his fist could connect, Helbram disappeared and reappeared in the sky, writing some notes.

Zeldaris turned around.

“Thank you for doing that. You saved me some trouble. [CHAOS DRAGON`S ROAR]!!!”

Zeldaris spewed out a beam of flames that was quickly heading straight for Helbram.

Helbram finished his notes, glanced at the incoming attack, and sneered.

“You´re amount of magic is definitely scary and for a moment, it has taken me by surprise, but don´t think that you can beat me with something like that. Even though we are pretty far away from Liones, my link magic is still active. Let me show you what it can do. [Killer Iceberg]”

The air around Helbram started to freeze around him, creating floating icicles around him and one gigantic one right beneath him.

The giant icicle fell downward toward the approaching mass of flames.

When the two collided, the flames enveloped the icicle and only a small amount of flames moved past where the icicle was.

But only a few seconds later and the sound of shattering ice could be heard, and the flames continued as if nothing happened.

Helbram´s eye widened in shock as he saw that, he quickly used two enchantments that increased his fire resistance and created a protective barrier around him.

He was just in time because just as the barrier closed itself around him, the flames arrived.

Almost immediately the barrier was shattered, and the flames of chaos reached Helbram and was engulfed by the stream of flames.

Zeldaris continued to spew flames for a few more moments before stopping, steam coming out of his mouth.

A half dead, roasted, Helbram fell from the sky and onto the ground, his first enchantment had saved his life.

 

Meanwhile, Gilthunder and Howzer had a tough time with Natsu and Gray.

Natsu was heavily pressuring Howzer, not letting him any room to breathe or to think.

Gray on the other hand was trying to limit Glithunder´s movement as much as possible by using large area of effect spells.

Gray had to drag this fight out as much as possible, to give Natsu the time he needed to finish Howzer.

Gilthunder was just too strong of an opponent for him and the only reason why Gray had been able to hold Gilthunder off for so long was because Gilthunder tried to save as much energy as possible for the other members of Fairy Tail and that monster Zeldaris.

(AN: Gilthunder is in my opinion is stronger than Natsu, atleast the current version of Natsu, Natsu at the end of the magic games would probably kick his ass.)

Howzer was actually not much weaker than Gilthunder, but his magic was not as destructive as Gilthunder´s and Natsu´s senses and intuition in battle were simply too much for Howzer and Natsu was also able to simply tank Howzer´s tornados and continue without any problems.

On the other hand, every hit that Howzer received from Natsu, was hard and slowly pushed his body to the limit, which he would soon reach.

“Why, won´t you just stay down!” Howzer yelled in frustration.

“Because I don´t know the meaning of giving up. If you want to complain, complain to my older siblings.” Natsu said, dodged a swing from Howzer´s lance and landed a blow onto his ribs.

“AAAAH! *huff* *huff* Maybe… Maybe I will! Who are they?”

Natsu simply smiled and pointed toward Zeldaris.

“That is my elder brother, my elder sister is just as strong as he is.”

Howzer´s face went pale and regretted ever asking in the first place.

“But don´t worry, you won´t have to deal with him anymore. Because I AM GOING TO END THIS NOW! [Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Crimson Lotus: Fire Dragon´s Fist]”

Natsu punched Howzer rapidly with his blazing fists, every connecting hit created a small fiery explosion.

Howzer fell onto the ground, unconcise.

(AN: Although I said that Gilthunder is stronger than the current Natsu, probably even stronger than Mystogan but not stronger than Laxus or Erza, fight me! But even so, i believe that in general the mages in Fairy Tail are much more durable than the holy knights in Seven Deadly Sins, except the sins of course, they are monsters in that regard. But seriously, the amount of punishment that Natsu and the rest take on in the story is insane. As for Howzer, he took a hit from Diane, who had increased the mass of her body and used it to land right onto him, cracking the boulder beneath it, granted that was insane but like i said, in general.)

Natsu quickly turned around, not giving Howzer a second glance and inhaled.

“[Fire Dragon´s Roar]”

Natsu spew a large quantity of flames toward Gilthunder, who was taken by surprise but still managed to dodge.

However, Gray had anticipated this.

“[Ice-Make: Cold Excalibur]”

Gray created a massive great-sword and slashed it toward Gilthunder.

Gilthunder blocked the attack with his sword but Gray´s spell didn´t end there.

Wherever the sword passed, it got covered in ice and the impact of the two swords caused the surroundings to be covered by ice, including Gilthunder´s sword.

Gilthunder tried to melt the ice by engulfing the sword with lightning, but the ice melted only slowly.

“Sorry buddy, but my ice is not that easy to melt.”

“This will only hold me back temporarily.”

“Yeah, but that´s all the time we need. Isn´t that right, Natsu!?”

“Of course! AHRG! First, I had to work together with that block head and now with you!”

“Stop screwing around! [Ice-Make: Hammer]”

“[Fire Dragon´s Claw]”

Both Gray and Natsu attacked Gilthunder at the same time.

Natsu with a blazing kick, while Gray created a giant hammer that stoke down upon Gilthunder.

Gilthunder dodged to the side and raised his frozen sword to block Natsu´s kick.

But as soon as he blocked the attack, he could feel that something was wrong with his weapon.

Natsu´s flames had been able to melt the flames to a certain degree, but it was still covered by it, so Gilthunder wasn´t able to see anything.

Natsu continued with his fiery attacks, which Gilthunder blocked with his sword, melting the ice on the sword piece by piece.

Until the ice melted to a certain point and half of the sword broke of and fell onto the ground.

Natsu, Gray and Gilthunder looked at the piece on the ground and then back to the remaining part of the sword.

Gilthunder sighed and threw the broken sword away.

He covered his body in lightning and rushed toward Natsu, punching him with a lightning covered fist.

However, unlike what Gilthunder had hoped, Natsu actually took the punch and was only pushed back.

“Not bad, but now it is my turn.”

“No, it is over.” Zeldaris said and appeared behind Gilthunder and punched him onto the head, knocking him out.

“ZELDARIS! HE WAS MY OPONENT!” Natsu yelled, and Zeldaris looked apologetical.

“Natsu, I am sorry, but we need to keep the damage to a minimum. If you want a rematch, then we will arrange one at a barren location but not inside Magnolia.” Zeldaris said and put the knight over his shoulder.

Natsu continued to grumble, Gray and the other members sighed as they saw this.

“Natsu, Zeldaris is right. I know how you feel, but we can´t let the city being damaged again, not so soon after the incident with Laxus.” Erza said with a soft smile, she was carrying Guila over shoulder while Kagura was carrying Jericho.

Zeldaris turned around and looked at Meliodas and the others.

“It seems like we have a lot to talk about.”

Meliodas nodded and everyone went back to the guild, where the other members had already prepared a large banquet outside, including multiple barrels of alcohol, and naturally Cana was already drinking from one of them.

 Vulcan took care of Gilthunder and the other holy knights, while everyone else started to celebrate.

Ban challenged Cana to a drinking contest, which Cana excepted and in less than ten minutes, Ban was lying on the ground while Cana started her third barrel.

Elizabeth and Diane talked with some of the female members of the guild, like Juvia, Mirajane, Lucy, and Levi.

King was proudly showing some of the different forms of his spear, which was actually the pillow onto which he had been lying on.

Erza was drinking with Kagura, Simon and the others, they would stay for a few more days before going back, Zeldaris and Mirajane had told them to have an eye on Erza and her alcohol consume, because Erza was surprisingly not able to hold her liquor and got drunk easily, one of the reasons why she didn´t drink much alcohol. (AN: Not making this one up.)

Meanwhile Makarov, Zeldaris and Aversia were talking with Meliodas, of course while drinking and eating.

In short, he, Ban, Diane, and King used to be members of a knight order that was called the seven deadly sins, the most powerful order of the kingdom.

However, ten years ago, they had been framed for the murder of the grand master of the holy knights and had been hunted by every single holy knight in the country.

They had split up and gone into hiding.

Ten years later, Elizabeth, the third princess of the country, was searching for the seven deadly sins because the holy knights had rebelled against the king and the seven deadly sins were her only hope to save her family and the kingdom.

She had come upon Meliodas and Hawk through sheer luck and ever since then they had been searching for the remaining members.

Over their journey they had found three other sins, however they had no idea where the other three could be hiding.

The remaining three members were called Gowther, Merlin and Escanor.

Their current plan had been to travel to a town called Vaizel, where a yearly fighting tournament was about to start, and the price was Diane´s sacred tressure, the hammer Gideon.

But as they were traveling to the city, a bright light enveloped them and the next thing that they knew was that they stood a few kilometers away from Magnolia.

Sadly, Makarov, Zeldaris and Aversia had no idea what that light could have been, the only thing that Zeldaris and Aversia knew that was similar was the Eclipse Gate, however that can only travel through time by connecting with itself from the future or the past and currently the king of Fiore should have destroyed it, hopefully.

But Meliodas had also a few questions for them, mostly where they were and about the magic that Zeldaris and the others had used.

Makarov explained to him what kind of country/continent was and also started to explain their magic.

In the end Meliodas was holding his head from all the information that he got from them.

“I don´t really get everything but it sure sounds amazing, maybe I could get a real challenge here.”

Aversia raised an eyebrow.

“Then maybe you should go a round against Natsu, so that he can finally calm down.”

Meliodas laughed as he heard that.

“Rather not, I don´t want to kill him.”

“Then let me tell you a little secret. When a mage circulates their magic power through their body, they can enhance their body. Most of the time it means that their body becomes sturdier and more resistant to magic attacks. Although there are also some that can increase the strength of their body through that way. And when a mage has so much magic power that he has to constantly rotate it through his body, the magic power will begin to permeate their entire body, causing it to constantly become stronger and tougher, although their process is rather slow and depends on the quality of the magic power.”

(AN: Best examples for that are Lucy´s fight against Flare, where Flare´s flaming hair was unable to hurt Lucy but was able to easily burn through Lucy´s boots. The second one being when Atlasflame unleashed his hell fire onto the mages of Fairy Tail, they were fine, and Atlas knew that the reason for that was the fact that they had been mages. Also, Gildarts is also a good example, his magic destroyed a wall by simply walking into it as he didn´t pay attention.)

“In other words, when they reach a certain level, they can overcome the limitations of the human body?” Meliodas asked.

“That´s right, even extending the live span and slowing the aging process is possible.”

“I see, I see.” Meliodas said and was grinning as if he had gotten a stupid idea.

He then emptied his mug and went toward Elizabeth and Diane.

Makarov and the two half dragons watched him for a moment before continuing their own drinks.

“What a weird bunch of people, although I am not sure that we are the right people to point that out.” Zeldaris said.

“Damn straight we are not. But at the same time, that is the best part about it.” Aversia said and smiled.

“If only you lot could be a bit more careful with the collateral damage, the council is going to kill me eventually. Or worse, going to try and disband the guild.”

“Yeah, I don´t think that any of us can get through Natsu´s thick skull. So, my condolences, gramps.” Aversia said and started to eat.

The party continued for most of the night, Lisanna, Mirajane, and Ophiuchus helped as waiters and restocked the food and alcohol.

Elizabeth joined them and helped them with the dishes.

Meliodas also took on the challenge of Cana and lasted for quite an impressive time, but none the less he lost as well.

No one was able to go home, and everyone slept on the ground.

When Zeldaris opened his eyes, his head was killing him.

It was definitely not easy to get him or Aversia drunk, but when Cana was around, everyone gets drunk, especially on parties like these.

Zeldaris rubbed his temple with his hands and noticed that they were covered in scales.

He also noticed that he had formed his wings and his tail, his wings were wrapped around him while his tail was holding onto something.

Zeldaris kept lying on the ground for a few more minutes, trying to clear his thoughts and trying to remember what the hell happened.

The last thing he remembered was the fact that Diane and Cana had emptied the entire beer reserve of the guild, which was mostly thanks to the recent shortage.

However, Zeldaris was thrown out of his thoughts when he noticed movement under his wings, only now did he realize that there was something warm pressing against his body.

Having an awfully bad premonition, Zeldaris unfolded his wings and when he saw what was beneath, he covered his eyes with his hands.

“Oh god, kill me now before they do it…” Zeldaris said.

Because beneath his wings were a sleeping Erza and a sleeping Mirajane leaning against his chest.

Erza wasn´t really surprising, he had heard from Lucy that Erza would wander around and sneak into her bed every time that the two would share a room.

But that wasn´t really the problem.

Hell, he didn´t even had anything against the two using him as a pillow, it was kind of cute and he could watch them sleep like this for hours, but he shuddered at the thought of the teasing he would receive from the other members, especially Cana and Aversia.

As for Erza´s and Mirajane´s reaction, he wasn´t really sure but they were all adults and would be able to handle it right, right?

‘Oh god!’ he screamed in his mind.

He had totally forgotten that Erza was one of if not the most socially awkward member and both she and Mirajane had no experience in romance or anything in that regard at all, not that he was any better.

And while he was despairing, he moved his tail around, only for the thing that he was holding with it moving away.

‘Wait… was that…. Aversia´s tail? Well, it was a good live, if only it could have been a bit longer.’

 

Ok, what do i mean with the sins are different? Well, Meliodas is a demon that can regenerate his wounds. Ban is immortal, no further comment necessery. Diane is a giant and they have an unbelieveble vitality, meaing that they can take hits that would normally be fatel and still fight. King is a fairy and his spear has a form that can heal almost every wound, also he himself doesn´t fight physically. Gowther is a puppet, no matter how much you injure him, he won´t feel anything nor care about it, ask Dreyfus. Merlin is similar to King, she doesn´t fight physically and probably has already a method to deal with you. And lastly Escanor, do i really need to say anithing about him. His presence alone is enough to melt through steel and castles, again, see Edinburgh. He took a hit that destroyed two mountains and was only bleeding lightly from it, what more do i have to say!

ALSO LET THE ROMANCE PART OF THE STORY OFFICIALLY BEGIN! or atleast the start of it... you know... my ability to plan is shit.... this just turned into a four parter, but it will be the last part and then... a little something... before getting into Oracion Seis, still not sure about that arc, maybe halfway? At the end? mhm....

7