Chapter 108: Returning back home.
368 10 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

/The meeting ended as usual, with everyone working on their plans on how to deal with that situation, it also gave everyone time to think about who they would choose for this.

Blue Pegasus had decided from the very beginning who they would send, Lamia Scale and Fairy Tail needed time to think about who they would send besides the obvious choices.

As for Cait Shelter, their master had said that he would send a few members that were mostly good in support.

Which was an immense help, support magic was usually pretty useful in larger operations and when fighting with a group.

 

On the way back, Makarov, Zeldaris, and Aversia discussed who they would send to it.

Zeldaris and Aversia were by far the most obvious option, given their monstrous strength and high resistance toward magic.

But Makarov also wanted to send a few other members as well, such as Erza and Mirajane.

Erza was a good pick for this, although she had a similar opinion of Ichiya as Aversia, only mentioning his name made her shiver with fear and disgust, she was a good leader and one of the most powerful members of the guild.

Mirajane would also be a good pick, her bright personality would always lift the mood of everyone, but Zeldaris and Aversia were not sure that Mirajane was the right person for this mission.

She would avoid combat if possible and no longer enjoyed it like in the past.

Not to mention that she has become a bit of an airhead and was in some things rather childish, they weren´t sure how Mirajane would act in situations like that.

They continued to discuss it until they finally decided on whom they would send.

Zeldaris, Aversia, Erza, Natsu, Happy, Gray, and Lucy would be part of the coalition.

If necessary, Makarov would also send other members to deal with the dark guilds, but that was just a what-if scenario.

(AN: Oh, you know what I am going with it… *Insert evil laughter*)

As they arrived back in Magnolia, they headed straight back toward the guild.

 

At the Fairy Tail guild hall.

It wasn´t a big secret what the topic of the current meeting of the guild masters was, so Natsu, Lucy, Mirajane, Erza, and a few other members had gathered before the bar and were discussing the current situation of the Baram Alliance.

Mirajane had borrowed one of Reedus´s light pens and had drawn a rough scheme of the alliance, its members, and the dark guilds under them.

She had also mentioned the independent dark guilds such as Raven Tail.

Mirajane then crossed out every dark guild that had been confirmed to be either captured or been annihilated.

Which was, surprisingly not a small amount.

Under them were Ghouls Claw, Demonic Wing, and Vampire´s Fang, the three dark guilds that had been occupying the old ruins and who had been annihilated by Zeldaris, Aversia, and Erza.

The Rune Knights had captured the survivors and from them had learned the location of their hideout and easily captured the remaining members of these guilds, including their masters.

Smiling Trickster, the guild that had been colluding with the head of a transport company to smuggle things into other countries.

After the two half-dragons and co had defeated the guild, the Rune Knights put them into one of the many jails under the magic council.

And lastly Eisenwald, the guild that had tried to kill every guild master at the meeting with the demonic flute Lullaby.

“Juvia remembers that Juvia and Gajeel had destroyed some of them.” Juvia said as she saw a few familiar names.

“That does bring back memories.” Gajeel added.

“Ah, but we would never try that with Fairy Tail again.” Juvia said with a cheerful voice, trying to reassure everyone else, but only caused them to feel rather awkward.

“That being said, lately the dark guilds had been more active than usual, especially those under Oración Seis. It is safe to assume that it was in preparation for their current agenda.” Mirajane said while crossing out the last dark guild that was no longer active.

“Wait, most of the guilds that had been dealt with were from Oración Seis.” Lucy said as she noticed the pattern.

She was right almost half of the dark guilds that had been either annihilated or captured were from Oración Seis.

“That is good news for us, because we will have to deal with fewer dark guilds then, but we cannot underestimate Oración Seis.” Erza said.

“Ah, don´t worry about that, I heard that they only have six members in their guild.”

“I know right, how small can a guild get, right?”

Two members laughed as they joked around the number of members of Oración Seis.

“Even if they only have six members, their guild is still one of the leaders of the underground in Fiore and has a third of its power under it.” Mirajane said with a serious demeanor, stopping the two members.

“I wonder what it would like to fight against them?” Natsu wondered.

“Don´t even think about it!!!” Lucy yelled and slapped Natsu on the head with a rolled-up newspaper.

“It´s good to see that you are all discussing the current situation. Because we will play an active role to crush them.” Makarov said as he, Zeldaris, and Aversia entered the guild.

Everyone was shocked as they heard this.

“Welcome back master, Zeldaris, Aversia, I hope that you all had a good time at the meeting.” Mirajane said with her usual smile.

“WHAT KIND OF REACTION IS THAT!!!” Lucy yelled.

“As you already know, Oración Seis is making their move, however, it is far more than I had expected, they are throwing everything that they have into this. Needless to say, when this is so important to them, then we simply can´t overlook this, this is why we have to eliminate them.” Makarov explained and crossed his arms.

“And you just had to get the losing card as usual, huh?” Gray commented.

“Fairy Tail is going to assume the entire responsibility for it?” Juvia asked in shock.

Makarov shook his head.

“Not quite… The enemy this time is simply too large for just one guild to face them, when I said that they are throwing everything into this, then I meant it, they have deployed almost every dark guild under them. There is also the fact that if one guild would defeat Oración Seis, they would be the sole target of the hate of the Baram Alliance, which is why that Bob had suggested his plan in the first place.”

The others looked a bit confused by this.

“This is why we will create our own alliance.” Makarov said with a huge grin on his face.

Zeldaris and Aversia also smiled and nodded.

As for everyone else, needless to say, they were speechless, as far as they knew this was the first time that multiple guilds had banded together like this.

“Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, Cait Shelter, and Fairy Tail, will each send several members that will join forces with each other and defeat Oración Seis.”

“WE CAN HANDLE THOSE GUYS BY OURSELVES!!! HELL, I CAN PROBABLY TAKE THEM ON ALONE!!!” yelled Natsu.

(AN: I mean, he is not wrong)

“Natsu, the master is thinking about the long-term consequences.” Erza said toward Natsu.

Makarov then continued to explain the current situation with Oración Seis and the plan that he and the other masters had to come up with.

He also asked Mirajane about taking part in it, but she rejected it.

So, in the end, the team that would be sent was the one that they had discussed before.

 

The next day, Natsu, Happy, Erza, Gray, and Lucy traveled toward the mansion of master Bob that would function as the base for the alliance.

Zeldaris and Aversia were currently at the magic council branch for Fiore because they wanted to gather as much information about their opponent as possible.

This is why Natsu and the others had the order not to attack Oración Seis until those arrived as well, to the disappointment of a certain Salamander.

And while they were hurrying to arrive there as fast as possible, the other members of the Baram Alliance were also preparing their movements alone.

 

At the floating guild hall of Grimoire Heart, Ultear entered the throne room of master Hades.

“My lord, it is as we had expected, the legal guilds are making a move against Oración Seis. They have formed an alliance to fight against them and the dark guilds under them.” Ultear said while bowing toward Hades.

“Hah, these idiots are the perfect distraction for us, this is the perfect opportunity to get another key for Zeref´s seal.” said one of the members that were in the room.

His name was Yomazu, a humanoid goat that was wearing red samurai armor.

“I agree, it is the perfect opportunity for us, but what shall we do in the case that they are defeated?” Ultear asked.

“Nothing, the fact that we got into an alliance with them, and Tartarus was solely out of convenience. I don´t believe that Tartarus will care about this as well, because that is what it means to be walking the path of darkness, the path of true magic. These fools were not able to withstand it any longer and wish to change their darkness into light. Let their weakness be their downfall, I couldn´t care any less about them.”

“As you wish, my lord.” Ultear said and left the room to prepare for the next mission.

“My lord, do you think that those fairies will survive this battle?” another member in the room asked.

“That boy is not dumb, try as they might, Fairy Tail is too much for Oración Seis. If someone is going to take them and those two down, then us, who walk the path of the true primordial magic.” Hades said and raised his hand, the members in the room broke out into cheers, they couldn´t wait for the day that they would crush those fairies.

 

Somewhere far away from Fiore, at one of the hideouts that Tartarus uses, a knight stood on the roof, his armor looked as if it was burning, but no flames were visible on it.

He looked up into the sky as if thinking about something.

“There you are, I had already searched for you everywhere.” said an attractive young woman that had aviary characteristics.

“Kyôka?” the armored knight said in surprise.

“What? Not happy to see me?” Kyôka asked.

“No, just surprised, that is all. I thought that you were spending some time with Seilah.”

“Oh, believe me, it was a lovely time, but it seems that Mard Geer wants to see all of us.” Kyôka said while licking her lips.

“Including that reanimated corpse?”

“He is a useful pawn that dances in our hands.” Kyôka said and laughed.

“Good, hopefully, we can bring our plans into motion soon, I am tired of waiting. My thirst for vengeance against those two monsters and their ill-begotten offspring hungers.” the knight said and walked back inside.

Kyôka stayed behind and looked at the back of the knight.

‘Like a said, a loyal pawn that dances on top of our hands.’

 

Far to the east, on top of a cliff that stands tall above the ocean, Tia stood at its edge, glancing westward.

“Just as they had said, the gears of fate are once again in motion. But will they be enough to fight against the wings of ruin? Will those five be enough against Acnologia, he who has felt countless others? Teacher, is the path that you have chosen truly the right one? Or was it my path that is fated to fail? At this point, I no longer know the answer, the conviction that once led me is gone. But there is only one thing that I know, I made at least two right choices that I will never regret. Being your student, and the other…”

“LADY TIA!!!” Luna yelled as she came running toward Tia.

“Luna? What is?” Tia asked as she tilted her head.

“The… The others are *huff* starting their meeting, as one of the twelve, you should also take part in it.”

Tia smiled and patted Luna on the head.

“I don´t know what they are up to now, until his majesty returns, we are not able to put our plans into motion. So, why do we have to meet like that.” Tia said while sighing.

“But… But the meetings are important so that everyone can discuss the current situation of the empire and what needs to change.”

“Oh, Luna. That may be true, but I don´t have much to say when it comes to leading the empire. And I wouldn´t have it any other way, I just can´t stand those guys, nor their predecessors. But if they want to hear my opinion on those matters so much, then so be it. Let´s go, Luna.”

“Yes, lady Tia.”

 

Hello there, thank you very much for reading and i hope you enjoyed it.

Yeah, that is the excuse that i used to make the two nuclear war heads go away for awhile, if they were goind to go against Oración Seis, i give them only five minutes before Zeldaris and Aversia would ripp them into pieces, ten when they are either mercefull or cruel.

And if you think about it, Fairy Tail did defeat most of the members of Oración Seis, so yeah, Natsu isn´t wrong with his claim.

You all have proabably an idea where Tia is now, but i will go with her and Luna more into detail later on.

Anyway, i will see you all next week, bye.

7