Chapter 109: Gathering of the aliance members
317 6 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey there, this is a two-in-one chapter, because I didn´t want to cut the scene into two. It is a bit short of 3,5 k words.

Anyway, enjoy.

 

Natsu and the others had finally arrived at the mansion that master Bob had allowed the alliance to use as their headquarters.

“Finally… I thought I was going to die…” Natsu said while leaning against the wagon, his eyes had almost no life inside of them.

“We need to do something about that motion sickness of yours.” Lucy said with a raised eyebrow, it had been her job to look after Natsu.

Lucy had prepared clothes that would be more fitting for their mission than her normal clothes.

She was currently wearing beige short shorts, black high boots, and a green top that revealed her shoulders.

“Give it up Lucy, we have tried many things, but none of them have worked.” Happy said while sighing and shaking his head.

Lucy sighed as well and gave Natsu a bottle of water.

Gray and Erza were looking at the mansion and the surrounding area.

“I am going, to be honest, I am surprised that the mansion looks so normal.” Gray said.

“Don´t be disrespectful toward the master of another guild, especially one that we have such a good relationship with.” Erza reprimanded and hit Gray on the head.

Gray kneeled and held his head, for a moment his vision had become dark.

The mansion looked similar to the one that the council used for the guild master meetings, just much more colorful and more extravagant.

The symbol and the name of the Blue Pegasus hang right above the entrance.

Small Pegasus statues were placed on the edges of the path toward the main entrance.

“Although we came a bit earlier than planned, we should head inside.” Erza said and walked toward the entrance of the mansion; the others followed shortly after.

“Do you think that the team from Blue Pegasus is already here?” asked Gray.

“Not sure, their guild hall is on the other side of the mountain range, but it is a dangerous place that not almost everyone tries to avoid.” Erza answered.

While the forest and the Cait Shelter were located on the eastern side of the massive mountain range, the Blue Pegasus guild was on the exact opposite side of it.

However, there were no known passes through it, nobody was crazy enough to go through it in the first place.

(Natsu: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!! AN: … How did you get in here? Also, no you are not!)

As they entered, the mansion was dark, and it seemed that no one was there.

“Looks like we are the first to arrive.” Gray said, while looking around.

“Welcome.”

“”Welcome.””

The voices of three people could be heard.

“Fairy…”

“”Fairy…””

“Tail!”

“”Tail!””

Gray and Lucy looked around, to find the voices, while both Erza and Natsu knew exactly where they were.

Three figures jumped down from the second floor and landed before the group and struck poses.

“We are the group sent by Blue Pegasus, and we are called ‘Trimen’. I am ‘Hundred Night, Hibiki’.”, said Hibiki.

“I am ‘Holy Night, Eve’.” said a young man, who was a bit younger than the other two, and a bit shorter as well.

He had short blond hair that was kept in a neat bowl cut and big dark green eyes.

(AN: I always thought that Eve had blue eyes, but no, dark green. Also, Eve is 4 years younger than Hibiki and Ren.)

“And I am “Silent Night, Ren’.” said a young man with black spiky hair that reached down to his shoulders.

He had dark skin and black eyes.

“They… They are really cool!” Lucy said.

She then looked at both Gray and Natsu.

“Damit, when did I take off my clothes?” Gray said, he had suddenly stripped again and was currently only in his undies.

He was franticly searching for his clothes.

Natsu hadn´t fully recovered yet and was leaning against the wall.

“…Unlike our guys…” Lucy said, a bit embarrassed.

As Lucy looked back at the Trimen, she saw that the three were surrounding Erza and were trying to flirt with them, sadly for them, Erza had no interest in any of their advances.

(AN: You guys are trying to flirt with one of the three hardest girls in the guild… That takes guts.)

Before Erza could even say anything to their advances, they quickly arranged a couch, a table, a bottle of wine, and a few other things.

Erza quickly sat down on the couch, while Eve sat beside her and continued to talk with her, Hibiki offered a towel toward Erza, while Ren led Lucy to the couch as well.

“What is wrong with those guys? I have heard a lot about Blue Pegasus, but this is just ridiculous.” Gray said as he put on his clothes again.

Natsu had almost recovered himself.

“Natsu, you need to get better, I am rather worried about these guys, Lucy is going to scare them away.” Happy said while rubbing Natsu´s back.

Erza had finally the opportunity to talk with Eve.

“I look forward to working together with you and the others. I…” Erza said but stopped when she saw the puppy eyes that Eve was giving her.

“Your face is simply marvelous! To tell you the truth, I have been an admirer of you for a long time.”

Erza was a little creeped out by this and wasn´t sure how to react at this, for some reason she was missing a certain half-dragon´s bluntness.

Meanwhile, Lucy had a rather hard time with Ren, who was acting rather a tsundere.

‘I take it back, I prefer Fairy Tail´s chaotic and rather blunt ways.’ Lucy thought.

“Now… You two must be pretty tired from the long journey here. How about getting some rest with us? Give us the honor to spend this night of rest with us…” Hibiki said.

“””Forever!!!””” all three idiots said together and kneeled.

Erza and Lucy felt rather awkward.

“My friends… I think that this is quite enough of that, yes?” Ichiya said as he walked down the stairs.

Lucy was confused by Ichiya´s voice, which seemed to her rather sickly sweet:

Erza on the other hand tensed up and began to shiver.

“I… Ichiya?” Erza asked, her voice shaking a bit.

“Indeed, it has been a while, my dear Erza.” Ichiya said with a smile.

“To think that you would be participating…” Erza said, trying to cube up with the situation.

“Fate has its ways to bring us together. I have missed you Erza, my honey.”

“MY HONEY!!!” yelled both Lucy and Happy in shock and confusion.

Erza on the other hand looked like she was about to throw up at the mere thought of it.

“We apologize Lady Erza, we didn´t know that you were of lord Ichiya. We apologize for our conduct.” said all three of the Trimen at once.

“I AM NOT HIS LOVER!!! I DENY THIS WITH EVERY FIBER IN MY BODY!!!” Erza yelled at the three idiots.

“Now then, you three clear that all away. We are not here to mess around.” Ichiya instructed his students.

“As you wish big brother.” the three yelled and quickly put everything away.

“Didn´t they just call him lord or something?” Lucy asked in confusion.

“They have no consistency.” Happy answered.

“Let me introduce myself, I am Ichiya, the leader of the team that has been sent by Blue Pegasus. I have heard everything about you two… Erza, Lucy, and two others. And I have to say, you have a marvelous perfume, miss Lucy.” Ichiya said while spinning around and posing.

“I am getting creeped out.”

“Sorry Lucy, I can´t deal with him either, which is why I am trying to stay away from him as much as possible. But I have to admit that he is a capable mage.” Erza said and sighed.

“Ok, you insufferable bunch, how about keeping your grabby hands away from our ladies, before I freeze you all.” Gray said, he couldn´t stand any more of this.

Ichiya and the other three looked at Gray for a moment.

“Oh, you and that other man can just go home, you are not needed here.” Ichiya said.

“It has been a pleasure meeting you.” said the Trimen and bowed.

“Are you guys trying to pick a fight?” Gray asked in a threatening tone, the air around began to cool down.

Eve and Ren stepped forward; a dangerous grin appeared on their faces.

“Are you sure you want to try?” Ren asked.

“Yeah, we might not look like this, but we are powerful mages.” Eve added.

Flames suddenly erupted from Natsu´s body, almost filling the entire hall in flames.

“A FIGHT?! SOUNDS FUN! EVEN IF BIG BRO AND BIG SIS SAID THAT YOU FOUR ARE NOT MUCH FUN!!!” Natsu yelled, he had finally recovered and the first thing he noticed was the fight that was about to start.

“Oh? Tell me, who is your big brother and your big sister?” Hibiki asked.

Natsu smiled widely.

“Their names are Zeldaris and Aversia.” Natsu said slowly.

Natsu, Gray, and the others watched as the Ichiya and the Trimen became pale and sweet and began to cover their foreheads.

Zeldaris and Aversia had defeated every one of them with a single punch, without any magic power or any of their draconic power.

Speaking of the two half-dragons, they were currently sitting at the department for records, using their tails as chairs, and were currently going through every single document that was available on Oración Seis.

“They should be already at the mansion from master Bob, we should hurry up.” Aversia said with a boring look.

“I know, I know. But we need to figure out as much about our opponent as possible. We are going against one of the strongest dark guilds.” Zeldaris explained while going through a record.

Many of the records were top secret and the two half-dragons were not allowed to go through them.

“I get that, but there isn´t much info about them, to begin with, and I get the feeling that the council is not happy about this whole situation.” Aversia said and put down the record that she had just finished.

She wasn´t wrong, the council had made it infuriatingly difficult for the two to read these documents, and they had made it clear that they wouldn´t be allowed to read any of those that they deemed as classified.

And it seemed that these classified ones were the ones with the most amount of info on Oración Seis.

Aversia had been furious and had threatened to burn down the whole place.

Zeldaris had contemplated doing the same but quickly decided that it wasn´t worth the effort and quickly held Aversia back and tried to calm her down.

But even with the information that they had gotten from the council, they had managed to gather some information about the members of Oración Seis.

“We are almost finished with the records, then we can go and meet the others.” Zeldaris said.

“Good, I am getting bored. And I am pretty sure that Natsu is going to cause some trouble.” Aversia answered and picked up a new record.

Zeldaris only nodded and focused back on the report.

Back at the mansion, Erza had tried to calm the situation, only for Ichiya to start sniffing her, causing her to slap Ichiya so hard that he was sent flying toward the entrance of the hall.

The Trimen could only watch in shock as their beloved teacher was flying at high speed across the hall.

And just at that moment, the doors opened, and someone stepped inside, with Ichiya flying right toward their face.

The person raised their hand and effortlessly caught Ichiya, then the hand and Ichiya´s head were covered in ice.

“Looks like you people from Fairy Tail haven´t changed at all, your manners are as bad as ever.” said Lyon as he threw Ichiya back toward the Trimen.

“Lyon, what are you doing here?” asked Gray in confusion.

“Gray?” asked Lyon in confusion.

“Wait a minute. You joined a guild?” Natsu asked.

“What do you all think you are doing to our boss?” Ren asked angrily.

“This is terrible.” Eve cried out.

“All of you men can just leave.” Hibiki said, not happy that another male member had appeared.

Suddenly, the carpet began to move, and tried to throw everyone that was standing on it aside.

“[Doll Attack: Carpet Doll]” Sherry said as she also entered the hall.

“Oh… We are not all men, you know.”

Lucy recognized Shelia and was shocked.

Shelia made a statement about how she was reborn for love, causing Lucy to wonder why she didn´t know any sane people.

Ichiya managed to free himself from the ice and immediately tried to sniff Erza again, who in turn was warning him not to get any closer or she would slice him in half.

Meanwhile, Natsu was getting ready to fight with the Trimen; Gray and Lyon, and Lucy and Shelia were also about to fight.

“THAT`S ENOUGH!!!” yelled Jura, as he entered the hall and slammed his staff into the ground.

Everyone stopped as they heard Jura, the members of Blue Pegasus seemed a bit shocked at the fact that he had come.

Jura had a lot of reputation, not only was he Lamia Scale´s strongest member, and by far, but also a member of the ten saints, even though he was the lowest-ranked member.

“Our purpose here is not to fight against each other, but to fight against Oración Seis.” Jura said while looking sternly at everyone in the hall.

Lucy was quite surprised by Jura´s presence, she had heard of Jura even before joining Fairy Tail.

Sheria on the other hand was making fun of the fact that both Fairy Tail and Blue Pegasus had sent 4 members each, and that Lamia Scale only needed 3 members for this job.

Jura looked at everyone but seemed confused as he didn´t see two people that he thought would be present as well.

“Why are Zeldaris and Aversia not here? I thought that they would join us as well?” Jura asked Erza.

“The two are currently gathering some info about Oración Seis at the Fiore branch of the council, they will join us as soon as they finished which I believe will not take too much time.” Erza answered.

“Sounds to me like they are just afraid.” Sheria said while shaking her shoulders.

This comment earned her some rather harsh glares from Erza, Natsu, and Jura.

“Sheria, as far as I know, you have never met the two before. When you meet them, then you will understand how foolish your words were.” Jura said.

Sheria wasn´t sure how to react to this, nor how to feel about it.

Jura then looked at Ichiya.

“Looks like, three of the four guilds have gathered, and we are only missing the delegation from Cait Shelter.”

“You say delegation, but as far as I know, they will only send two of their members.” Ichiya said.

Gray, Sheria, and Lucy were shocked after hearing this.

Gray was pissed because he thought that Cait Shelter was just going to mess with them, just as he thought that the Trimen had also been sent to just mess with them.

The sound of footsteps became louder.

“Sorry, everyone for being late we- kya!” said a young girl with long light purple hair, who slipped over the carpet and fell.

Everyone stared in shock, none had thought that one of the people that Cait Shelter would send would be a little girl.

However, Natsu´s eyes opened wide as he saw the girl, he knew her.

“Ow, ow, ow, ow.” the girl said as she stood up.

The girl swept away the dirt on her dress and looked at everyone shyly.

“Hello… everyone, I am from Cait Shelter, my name is Wendy Marvel. Pleased to work with you all.” Wendy said.

“Wendy…” Natsu said and walked toward his little sister.

The others looked confused at Natsu, while Wendy stared at Natsu for a few seconds before recognizing her older brother.

“Natsu… NATSU!!!” Wendy yelled and ran crying into the open arms of her brother and hugged him.

“Hey there sis, long time no see. You have grown a lot.” Natsu said, holding back his tears.

“I missed you so much, Natsu.”

The others only watched, no one had the heart to disturb this scene, especially the Trimen who were bawling their eyes out at the scene.

“Little Sister… Does that mean that she is a dragon slayer?!” Lucy exclaimed after remembering who Natsu was calling his siblings.

Gray, Erza, and Happy became shocked as they realized it as well.

Natsu turned around, Wendy still clinging to him.

“Yeah, this Wendy, the youngest of us seven, she is the sky dragon slayer, and her mother was the sky dragon Grandeeney.” Natsu said.

Wendy wiped away the tears in her eyes and nodded.

“Unhand her you scoundrel.” said a female voice.

“Now, now, Carla, she is just having an emotional reunion with her older brother, there is nothing wrong with that.” said a second voice.

“Honestly, you should know that it is not ok, as you have said before they only see themselves as siblings, but aren´t related by blood.”

“Carla, you worry too much.” said the second voice and sighed.

Everyone looked at the entrance, where a white cat, walking on two legs and wearing a long dress, was walking beside a woman that seemed to be in her late twenties.

Natsu and Lucy stared with wide eyes at the woman.

“Natsu, I know that you must have been worried about me, but I never was alone, teacher had looked after me.” Wendy said and smiled.

“Teacher…” Natsu said.

“Aunt Anna…” Lucy said.

“Hello Natsu, Lucy, it´s been a while since I saw either of you, I am sorry that it took so long. But at the same time, I am so happy to finally see you two again.” said Anna, wearing the robes that she had worn all these years back at the village, barely looking a day older than seven years ago.

While the four groups from the alliance were meeting at the mansion, a fierce battle was raging on at the southern side of the giant mountain range.

Both the Rune Knights and members of many guilds were fighting against the massive army of dark guild members.

The fights had reached a scale that resembled the trading wars that had led to the banning of fighting between guilds.

And right in the middle of it all were the members of the Quatro Cerberus guild.

“HAHAHAHAHA!!! I HAVEN´T FELT ALIVE LIKE THIS IN YEARS!!! WILD!!!!” yelled a young man.

His name was Bacchus, the strongest member of Quatro Cerberus.

“WILD!!!” answered the other members of Quatro Cerberus.

On a nearby hill, Goldmine was watching over the battle.

“I know that Oración Seis has a lot of dark guilds under them, but this is ridiculous.” Goldmine said, the fighting was already going on for most of the day, and he wasn´t sure for how much longer they would be able to hold on without any breaks.

“Sir, a latter has just arrived.” said one of the members of his guild that helped with the coordination.

Goldmine took the latter and began to read.

“Would you look at that, looks like our prayers have been heard! Call everyone back, let the reinforcement deal with them for now.” Goldmine said and quickly ordered the retreat of the front line.

“But, what about the front line?”

“They can manage it.” Goldmine said and smiled.

On the front lines, many of the guild members were tired and would be overrun at any moment.

“[Guns Magic: Tornado Shot]”

A wind tornado made its way toward a large group of dark guild members.

“[Solid Script: Fire]”

Flames that were shaped by the word fire burned another group of dark guild members.

“IT´S FAIRY TAIL!!!” yelled a couple of guild members.

Makarov had sent some of the remaining members of the guild to help, mainly Cana, Levi, Lisanna, Mirajane, Elfman, Jet, Droy, Alzack, and Bisca.

Juvia and Gajeel had also been called back to help but they would need some more time until they arrived.

“My, I hadn´t thought that the fighting would be this intense.” Mirajane said while looking at the battlefield.

(AN: Told you I was going somewhere with it.)

“NOW I CAN SHOW THEM WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A MAN!!!” yelled Elfman.

“Sure, big bro, I will back you up.” Lisanna said, a bit nervous.

Other guilds like Blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale had also sent some of their members, but also guilds that hadn´t been part of the plan, to begin with, had sent some of their members, including Mermaid Heel.

Mirajane, Elfman, and Lisanna used their magic and transformed each and threw themselves into the most intense parts of the battle.

 

Hello there, thank you very much for reading and i hope you enjoyed it.

I wanna talk about Jura´s ranking as a saint and that of the others. Jura admitted that he was the weakest of them all, meaning that he was the tenth placed member. Place one to four had been ocupied by the same people for decads now, not sure if God Serena had already defected. I believe that Maakrov had been rank 5, Jose was either rank 6 or 7, and Jellal right behind Jose.

But that is just my little analyse of it, also yes, Ana had been looking after Wendy most of the time after leaving the Heartfilia family.

Screw that mission about protecting the rift between space and time.

Ok, bye.

5