Chapter 4
53 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I followed the scent it was coming from a girl sitting on a wall. My eyes met hers as I look away quickly putting my head down so I can get passed her she says "if you calm down you can turn into your fox form you can hide a little easier." I was stopped in shock as I looked at the girl she smiled at me saying "are you going to try it or not" with a deep breath I try to calm down and see if I can. Closing my eyes as a calming feeling starts to washes over my the world started to get larger again looking at myself I could see that I was on all four again a happy smile on my face looking up at the girl to say thank you but it came out as bark.

In horror, as I found I can not speak to the girl she smiles down at me and says "you are welcome and yes I can understand you." With a look of confusion on my fox face, she asks "don't you recognize me?" As two fox ears and five tails appeared on her. My mind was raced as I thought where have I seen her then it hits me like a ton of bricks. The girl from the dream what was her name...Hoshi Kimi as I said her name her tails began to wag and ears bounced up and down. As she hopping off the wall she says "I'm hungry let's get something to eat." Look at myself I say how do you think I'm going to eat at a restaurant? Hoshi says "just put an illusion on you must know otherwise how did make it here" looking a the now loose sweatshirt and towel laying on the ground I don't know how to do that can you please teach me.

Hoshi looks at me with confusion in her eyes "you don't know how" I don't even know what happened to me. Hoshi let out a sigh "ok come over here and I'll tell you." Heading into the empty park with Hoshi she turns to me "I'll tell you this once and show you how to put an illusion on yourself and you take me out for food deal?" its a Deal so how does this all work. "First off I'll put up a barrier so no one can see us ok” I couldn't see what she was doing but she looked satisfied. ”Now that it's up we can begin you are kitsune but are not one at the same time.

What is a kitsune and what do you mean I'm not one? "A kitsune is a spiritual creature or demon as some call us we can be good or evil it's up to you. We can bend light around objects to make them look like whatever we what them to look like even to the point that it feels like it the real thing here let me show you." Taking down a leaf from a tree she holds in her hand and to my amazement, it turned in to a pebble and throw it at me. Hitting me in the forehead it felt like the real thing. Why did you throw it at me? "Because you are an idiot for not trust your instincts. Now the reason your not one of use is because when I summoned you got mixed with a werewolf, kitsune material. So your human material was overwritten now you look like a werewolf but it a fox so you call yourself a werefox and this small form you are using is a blessing from lady Boido." Who is lady Boido? "Lady Boido is the leader of the void clan of kitsune."

"Before you even ask void is not a bad element to have you can heal wounds by sucking the space between the opening. Your claws are black for a reason if you cut anything with them it gouges out space where it hits. The more tails you grow the more power you get. Foxfire is one of the most useful attacks kitsune have but it stronger for the void clan we can make black flames. The back flames do not burn or leave anything behind they just consume here let me show you how it works." She held out her hand as black flames rested in her palm " this fire can devour anything." Picking up a rock she tossed it into the fire and vanished. "Now I'm done explaining the basics and what we are and we can do for now because I'm hungry let us get back to making illusion so we can go eat. I want you to make this leaf into a rock."

Looking at the leaf for a couple of minutes and nothing happens I look over at her I think I'm doing it wrong. Sighing she says "you need to picture the image of the rock on the leaf it will look how you what it to look." Focusing back to the leaf as the hours passed when I turned it to the color of stone I was super happy I was jumping around Hoshi looks at it saying "good job if you want to kitsune laughing stock but it's a good start." Being pulled back to reality by her comment I get back to work three more hours pass till I get it down. "Great job now you know the basic put one on yourself." Doing so I found it was easy but draining I found I can hold the illusion for twenty minutes. After resting for an hour I told her I need to go home to get money and I'll be right back to keep my end of the deal nodding her head I left.

2