POV Hoshi Kimi
46 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV Hoshi Kimi

 

I was waiting for Esmond to come back from his home with money for food. As I leaned on a tree I saw Esmond came up to me looking at him I noticed that the illusion around him was unstable it disappears for a second to reveal a black fox holding something in its mouth then went back up. As I got up asking him if he got the money for the promised food. As he shows me the small thing in his hand. As confusion crossed my mind "how is this small thing money on this world?" As we walk to this place called a diner Esmond illusion came down and we had gone behind the eating establishments till he can put it up again.

 

Look at him he was at waist height sitting there with the small thing in his mouth he called it a credit card looking up at with an apologetic look in his fox eyes. When he was able to put an illusion up we went in and sit at a table. A look at Esmond shows he's pushing himself to keep the illusion up. I tell him if you focus on one spot more then another you can hold it a little longer. Tossing a large coat to Esmond I found by the door. As he puts it on a woman came over the paper in her hands with pictures on it of food looking it over I found I can't read the writing next to the pictures.

 

Looking at the pictures thinking about what to do Esmond tells the lady what he wants panicking I say the same thing. As she leaves we sit there in silence for a moment till another lady comes over and with a large piece of cloth throwing it over Esmond's legs she looks at us like We're crazy "don't you know you are not to show your monster body in public?" No "so you are not registered monster then." We both say no then Esmond asks is that important. After that I stopped listening as I wondering when the food will get here I can smell it all around and these a light buzzing sound in the walls. Lost in thought I was startled when I feel magical extended from Esmond then if fades way he turns to the lady saying "I feel it but why do it this way not just put up fliers or something?" The waitress laughs ”because they don't want humans to walk in its for monsters only. ”Because they don't want humans to walk in its for monsters only.”

 

As Esmond and I finished the food called pancakes we headed to the building as I followed him but his illusion started to unravel. We went behind a building so Esmond can rest. Once Esmond was rested we made our way to the building the first thing I noticed was the magical illusion on the building saying to Esmond that is a very impressive illusion spell a look of confusion I figured he could not see magic very well.

 

As we entered the building it has a large lobby with a counter at the far end of the lobby. All types of monsters were walking, flying, and shifting in the lobby. Esmond and I walked up to the counter and he said something about a registered for a MID band. She says "oh ok if you will just fill out these forms we can get the proses started." Taking the wooden board from the employee we make our way to the seats I look at the paper and find I can't read any of it as I look at Esmond as he writes other things in the blank spots.

 

Looking at Esmond with jealousy that he can read these words and all she is squiggles. Making their way back to the lady we handing boards back to her. She hands Esmond some more papers and tells him to go down the hall then he looks at me. She tells Esmond to go on ahead I'll be going to another room. As Esmond walks away I look over to the woman "you didn't fill in anything do you need help reading it because I can fill it out for you I just need some details ok." A look of shame crossed my face if you could that that would be nice thank you.

 

As the woman behind the counter grabs a thing called a pen she asks "what is first what is your name" Hoshi Kimi " now how old are you" eight hundred years old "ok what is your species" kitsune as I say that she looks up at me "you said a kitsune right" yes why?

"Well if memory serves me right your the only one here in Amwood how on earth did you end up here?" Well, it all started when I summoned Esmond Morrow as I recounted the event that leads me here as a look of sorrow appeared on her face. "I'm sorry that happened to you," don't worry about it I'm going to do this and go back as a victor and show lady Boido that I can do this. As we finished the paperwork she tells me to go down the same hallway Esmond went down saying goodbye to me I walked away down the hallway.

POV ends

2