Chapter 10
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once Hoshi and I were upstairs in my room I took off the necklace as the illusion disappears I look down at the clawed hand holding it I was thinking I do look like a monster but I'm still me then Hoshi calls out to me snapping me back into reality. "We need to start training" ok but I still need to teach you how to read and write the human language so how about your lesson in the morning and my lessons in the evening? "No we are getting up early and that final." Then dad knocked on the door I panicked for a moment then remembered the door was lock what up dad? "I don't know what you are talking about but if you are gonna train the best place I the northwest corner of the pine park just so you know" thanks dad we will think on it "ok good night" as I hear him walk down the hall to his room.

After waiting in silence for a moment I told Hoshi that I was going to take a shower "what a shower?" It like a bath but you stand up "I want a bath too" I guess I can show you how to work is come with me. As we make our way to the bathroom "how do you and your family have a bath inside this small house?" How big do you think a bath is? "Well in my time a bath was the as big as this house. Well, you can say humans have advanced since then. As we went to the bathroom I show her the shower I'm going to take mine first then I'll show you. As I got into the shower one thing become clear I was too big for it crouching down so the showerhead would get my head I reach of shampoo and body wash but I stop would I need all shampoo or do I still was body wash after crouching there for a minute I decided to just use shampoo.

As I was lathering up I also realized how fur I have and how my shampoo budget was going to increase. As I was thinking to myself I heard a bark and growl "hay do mind using some of that nice smelling stuff on me" I mindlessly answer ya as I reach down I feel to pointed ears and a small body. When the mind finally returns to the world I realized what I was touching and I fell backward as she jumped and landed on my chest. What the hell are you doing "well it looked like fun and you took too long as I joined you." But you can't, for one thing, there's not enough room. "
Well, there would be if you shift into your fox form." I can't I'm relaxed "you don't have to I only told you to make it easier for you but with practice, you can do it at will." How do I accomplish this?

"If your this hopeless it going to be a long month." What did you say about a month? "Nothing anyways just fell yourself shifting you've done it a few times so you know how it feels so just find that feeling and use it." I lay there with her on my chest as I try to find the feeling once I start to feel something "there you go now just hold it till is done" once the feeling subsided I'm at the same height a Hoshi "there now these enough room."

This is amazing now I can do this as I want "well let's not get ahead of yourself just yet if you keep practicing you should do it without focusing so hard." Ok, so how do I robe shampoo into my fur now. "That's part two look at me." She lifts her paw and I see is shift into a furry hand with an elbow like a human. "In this form, you can interact with objects but this form is for kitsune so I don't think you can do it." Let me try as I lift my paw I focus on it and watch as it turns into a clawed hand "no you didn't" look around for Hoshi but could not find her "can you get your ass off of me."

As I jump up I'm sorry "let's not talk about this ever" I turn off the water as I shack off the water. "Did you just shack the water off of you with me still here" I did what "you shuck the water off your self like this." As Hoshi shack the water off herself getting me all water thank now I'm all wet again "well don't do it to me again" then don't get in the shower with me. "Any I need food for the training I just gave you." No first you are drying off with a towel. As I toss a towel at the I start to dry myself off "o my God what is this thing" as I turn to look at her "it's so soft and I drys my fur so well" have you never seen a towel before?

"No we use silk rags but they did not work the same." I show her were to throw her towel and then we went to the kitchen. So what do you want for food this time "I want something sweet" I look over at the clock on the stove 8:45 PM have you ever had ice cream? "Ice cream no I have had ice and cream before but I never had them together" that not what I mean. As I walk to the freezer I grab a spoon looking at I to make sure it's clean it was small in my hand up I pulled the ice cream out and gave a spoon full she takes it and smells it a look of curiosity as she puts her it in her mouth her eyes go wide as the ears and tail start to move around. Is it that good? "This is the most delicious thing I have eaten in my life."

That's good to hear but please don't eat the spoon. As she pulls it out "I want more please."
I'm already ahead of you as I hand her a bowl of it. As I put it back in the freezer I hear a clanking of a spoon "ouch that hurts why does it hurt did you poison me" I turn to see a pained look on her face no you ate it to fast its called brain freeze. "But I can still think so how is my brain frozen?" That's now what happens it's just what humans call it. After we eat our food I showed Hoshi to the guest room.

0