Chapter 11
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, Hoshi this is where I leave you for the night you where my room is in cause you need me just make sure I made my way to my room I was thinking how my life has changed so far and a way to tell my parents about this before something happens to me or them. As I walked into my room I made sure I locked the door and turn off the lights. As I walked to my bed I found even with no light I could still see as the sun was out. I laid down on my bed but found it uncomfortable in this form so I shifted to my fox form and curled up under the blankets and fell asleep.

I had a very strange dream that night I dreamt I was standing in my dad's room looking at him as if he was going to take something that was mine. As the sunlight shines through the window I feel a second body next to me. As I raise my head I see that I'm not in my room then the thing moves next to me I turn my face to look and meet nose to nose. I fall backward off the bed with a yippie as I land on the floor with a thud how did I get in here I growl at her. "I don't know how but it was nice sleeping with someone." My muzzled mouth hangs open in shock "oh don't look at me like that we did not do what you think we just slept in the same bed that's all."

But how did I get in here "that should not be your first issue it should be how to get out without your dad seeing you." That not hard I'll put an illusion on and leave. "That's not it oh my God you are clueless with do you expect to tell him about this." I just won't get caught anyway I should go back to my room now as I awkwardly look away from Hoshi I back up to the door shifting into my were form well putting up an illusion "your getting better at that." Thanks but I still can't hold it for very long. As I open the door to leave I'll meet you in the kitchen for breakfast.

Once I was back in front of my room I found that the door was still locked. If was still lock then how'd I get out as I try the handle again to no avail. As I was standing there an idea as walk over to a shadow in the hallway I focus my aura in it as I see my hand melt into the shadow I pull it out if feels alright but how does this work? The examiner said it was called it shadow jump it might be something like transporter-like that space ship shows that was to be one tv "if you picture it will be" hello who's there. As I look around I see no one and try to picture my room as I closed my eyes and step into the shadow.

As I feel myself moving through the shadow if felt like I was walking in water but not at the same time almost like it was a part of me when the feeling started to disappear I opened my eyes and I was in my room as I look behind me at the shadow on the wall I put my hand there but it was just a wall. As I move away from the wall and sit on my as I start to feel existed I looked at my phone at 4:00 am. I lay back on my bed as I shifted into my fox form. As I lay there drifting off to sleep my thoughts of the power I had and why was I Hoshi's room this morning I slowly drifted off to sleep.

0