Chapter 44
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we are sitting in the cafeteria we see Erin come in with something on his shoulder. We make our way to him and tell him everything.
"Now that is over I would like to apologize for the problem I have caused you three." It's not your fault but anyway Hoshi do you know this fox?

"Like I said I think she is lady Boido helper but I have never seen her before. As we talked lady Boido came in "look there she is I'll ask her." As Hoshi goes over to her the little fox was growling at her. Hey Hoshi? "What" as she gets up to lady Boido she turns around to look at us. Then a tail wrapped around her neck.

"Whgggg" Hoshi! As we get up from the table it raises more tails. I feel magic beside me as I see the little fox stand on two legs forming magic symbols with its paws. It fires it off and it hits lady Boido as a small ball falls out and split in two as lady Boido melted away.

"Kuff... what the hell a slim and how did it get lady Boido form?" I don't know but a bigger question is this little fox as I looked over at it but it passed out on the table. "I think your right Esmond that was a very powerful spell it something one tail fox should not have."

"Esmond?" Yes, Jeff "I think we should head home with your mom this place does not seem safe." "I agree with Jeff on this one Esmond we have been attacked twice now." Alright, Jeff and I well go get mom and Hoshi you take the fox and Erin we'll meet in the lobby.

As we split up "so Esmond do you know the little fox?" It's hard to explain she smells familiar but not at the same time bit once we get home I hope we can get to the bottom of this. As we make our way down the hallway we run into mom.

"Esmond, Jeff over here" "oh Mrs.Morrow" hold up Jeff "why?" Did you forget what happened to Hoshi and me "oh right" as we stop in the hall "that's far enough Mrs.Morrow?" "what are you two talking about?" Look mom Hoshi and I got attacked by a slim that looked like you so...

"I get it" can you please show us that you're you? "I think I know just the spell hold on" as she makes a few hand movements a knife appears in her hand. "What are you going to do with that?" "I told you it's a simple spell" as she cuts her finger and blood drips on the floor.

"There see not a slim" as she slides it to us "now you" I take the blade and try to cut myself as the tip of the blade is enveloped in black flames. "Oh thank God your not a slime Esmond" thanks mom I think "well if you had been a slime I would have to torture you till you tell me where you are."

Well then thank God I'm not a slime as the door opens to the left of me "oh hey Esmond, Mrs.Morrow what is up?" Jeff? As I look over to the one on the left "hey who is the next you?" As I'm looking at them "Esmond there you are."

I turn around to see the third one "what why are there two more of me?" What is happening here it's like an episode of the twilight zone or something? "You three line up now." As they move I stand in front of them. "This is how it is going to happen Esmond will cut you with his claw if you bleed you are real if not I will kill you if you move or try to talk us out of it I'll kill you understand."

As they look at each other and nodded "good Esmond" as I move towards them I'm sorry guys. As I get closer two of them jump at mom as I turn to grab them the third one jumps on me.

As I feel his teeth sink into the back of my neck one of the Jeff clones fly down the hall. I roll over and shake off mine as I grab the other one near mom and threw it at the one I just rolled from. As I stand up next to mom I look down the hall as three more are coming down the hall.

0