REINCARNATION x TENSEI x ATUNKO x REINCARNATIE
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

REINCARNATION x TENSEI x ATUNKO x REINCARNATIE
"Uh my head hurts so much"
This was Jared first thought upon waking up. It felt like he had just woken up from a bad dream , his head hurt so badly and his body felt weak as jelly.
The scene around him looked to be inside some sort of carriage. His body continue to bounce up and down due to the moving carriage making him incapable of adjusting his weak body and causing his headaches to intensify.
Jared groaned struggling to open his eyes , he surveyed his surroundings.
What filled his vision were moss covered walls formed from hollow planks. There were also quite a few fair blue-eyed boys seated around him on floorboards and benches, their eyes closed as they rested.
Feeling the ice-cold ground underneath him, Jared decided to get up. He rolled and propped himself against a nearby bench, using it as leveraged to get himself up.
Feeling a sharp pain rippling through his head he almost lost his footing, having to use the walls to make sure he did not stumbled onto the floor.The pain brought with it strange memories causing him to lose focus and fall towards someone dozing off on the bench who woke up startled and pushed him away and started to curse him calling him a barbaric mongrel. This managed to wake up some of the carriages occupants who grumbled due to the commotion before going back to sleep.
"Oi Gaen, you're finally awake..."
"Hmm, it seems I have been reincarnated"Jared still remembered the moments before his death, the moment before nuclear fire consumed him and his city. There was no way he could have survived that could he? Everything felt to real to be a dream, and the memories too.
After sorting out his mental state and scrolling through his newly gained memories he finally gained some understanding of his body and this world.
This was a world quite similar to the European Middle Ages. 'I would say more of medieval fantasy because everyone knows the Middle ages where nothing like what was seen in different movies about knights and Camelot. There were also mysterious or supernatural forces here too' Jared mused.
The owner of his current boy was called Gaen Lyov, the son of a noble immigrant from the Evening-tide Islands. He was tested to have the talent to become a Magus, his father Roen Lyov even been in a foreign land pulled some strings to allow him to become a Magus Apprentice. Presently, he was on the horse carriage travelling towards a magus institution.
The person who had called out to him was a short male. He had thick eyebrows, large azure colored eyes, a small thin nose, and curly black hair. He looked young and cute. His body clearly that of a boy just hitting puberty.
"!@#$%^&##(^^#^" the boy moved towards him saying.
"What?"Jared asked confused.
Noticing Jared acknowledging him he nudged closer to him and happily spurted out " Oi your finally awake ehn. It be like say u come down with fever sha(It seems you came down with a fever). I be wan komplain to caretakers say u no wan wake up(I was gonna complain to the caretakers that you were not waking up). You don even miss dinner(You've already missed dinner). "
'Huh, i see he was speaking in Evening-tide pidgin. It seems this body didn't speak to much of it and since he was to getting used to the body and it's memories it created a little bit of dissonance causing it to take a while for shit to click.'
Staring at the boys face Jared finally remembered who this boy was.
"Thanks for looking after me Szalon."
Szalon just like him and the other youths in the carriage were heading towards the magus institution because they had been tested to have the talent to become Magi. Szalon was the son of an immigrant merchant from the Evening-tide islands hence his light dark skin and bright colored eyes like most of us from there. His father had to pull a lot of strings just to get him tested because most nobles always tried to restrain commoners from testing.
Gaen's father could not actually be called an immigrant because he was born on the Karlen continent in the Raul kingdom and the deeds of his grandfather garnered his family a noble title of Viscount. Gaen and Szalon where close because they were both had ancestry from the Evening-tide islands who had settled on Karlen continents Raul kingdom.
Jared thought about his current body's father, Viscount Roen Lyov, who had inherited the fortunes of his father who had once ruled over trade between Evening-tide and Karlen continent, he had several ships and thousands of soldiers under his command. In the world noble rankings were tied to strength, clout and years of loyalty to the kingdom. He had assets worth an entire city and an annual income of a few thousand golds.
A memory flashed through Jared mind, a memory of a dark basement, with dusty old shelves lining the sides. Under a dim light, Roen passed a bead to Gaen saying "Eyo son, this one of our family's heirlooms, a magical item from our homeland it is said to be very valuable to magi. I don't know how valuable but it should be able to allow you get into any magus institute for free."
"Ha!"
Jared panicked checking his pocket for the bead. Shuffling through his pockets he found nothing, remembering something he moved his hand towards his chest, there his felt a bead tied to a string around his neck.It was a bead with black a green patches on it. 'Whew... thank god it looks so unimportant unless someone might have swiped it while he was asleep and down with fever'.
'Magic huh, I would love to research about what this bead is all about' His ruby eyes sparkling his interest piqued. Jared use to be a student in a technical college and he was a science nerd as a kid so he was slightly skeptical and excited at the prospects of studying this mysterious force.
But he quickly curb it as he did not want his only way into the institute gone. 'This.... is kinda bad, although I possessed this body and it's memories there no way I can replace Gaen completely, I am essentially an entire different person. There's no way i can hide it from his friends and families back in the Raul kingdom. There's a possibility that when discovered they might think of me as some kind of devil and call priest or the magi to exorcise me or put me in a lab, just thinking about that scenario sends chills down my spine, I must enter a magus institute quickly and avoid going home for some years so that I can just blame my change in behavior on maturity '. Lost in thought Jared had forgotten about his companion Szalon who kept on calling out to him trying to drag him back to reality.
"Gaen, Gaen!!. " Szalon shouted.
"What!?"Jared shook and finally remembered where he was.
"Wetin happen ol'broda, ya seem outta it( What's wrong big bro you seem out of it)"Szalon replied.
"Nothing, nothing's wrong!."Jared quickly replied.
"Just relieved that i feel better and also kinda supeeer hungry ya know"Jared reassured him.
"You sure?" Szalon furrowed his brow and stared deeply at him."Seem kinda suspicious"Szalon said while wiggling his brow.
"Na, just your imagination"he retorted back when his stomach suddenly growled.
"Hahahaha, seems like your hungry ol'broda Gaen, luckily i stole a piece of bread for you have it" Szalon laughed while shuffling through his coat for the bread.
He handed it over to Jared who proceeded to thank him and much on it.
While he eat, Szalon talked about the events that took place during his fever. Mostly about the five magi escorting them, who was currently fucking who and about Princess Sheila of Kursh Empire who he claim to be the most beautiful girl he had ever laid eyes upon.
"Shut the hell up mongrel before I shut it for you."Someone nearby cursed.
"Sorry" Szalon apologized and quickly laid down beside Jared.
Feeling tired Jared decided it was time to rest for the night since he needed to conserve his energy has he had not eat enough and was still hungry.
"Goodnight Szalon."
"Ho, goodnight Gaen. "
'I need to think about where to go with life from here on as from tomorrow'. Jared thought has he slowly dozed off to sleep.

Sleeping in a cramped carriage the two boys await tomorrow. Travelling in a wobbling caravan towards their future under the beautiful night sky illuminated by two moons one bright red and the other gleaming like diamond.

0