NOSTALGIC NIGHTMARE X REFLECTION X THE AIA
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Say no to the AIA!"
"Augmentation by Artificial Intelligence or the Artificial Intelligence Augmentation is unnatural and a sin against God, it is the work of the devil and his agent the beast to bring the children of God to the pits of hell!"
"Down to the Supremo down to the AIs!!"
"We people of the New West African Confederacy shall not tolerate the invasion by these freaks who call themselves augmented humans!"
"This is the National Television Authority, today the government just passed a new law for compulsory augmentation of all its citizens so as to increase efficiency and unity among its citizens."
"Burn all those who dare defile their bodies and their minds, hehehehehe, we shall not tolerate this oppressive regime and the freaks who control it!"

"Listen Jared, mummy will do all that she can to make sure you get updates so that you can compete with your peers."
"Hic Burn you evil woman burn, Hic you spent all our money on those devil enchantments."
"Haaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!! please stop, no stooooop!" "Daddy please stop""Get away from me you demon's spawn."
"Nooooooooooo!!!"Jared, no Gaen screamed from his sleep startling everyone who was still asleep awake. He looked pale and was sweating bullets panting like had just finished running a race, the youngsters woken up grumbled and cursed, some where glaring at him like he had just killed their grandmother but he paid no heed to them.
'What a Nostalgic nightmare' he thought to himself as he prepared for the day in this new world.
'Its a new day its a new dawn' Gaen hummed as he pumped himself for his first day in this world.
"Hmm Alicia won't you give daddy a kiss?"
'Who the fuck said that?' Gaen looked around and finally laid eyes on the speaker. It was his cute friend and fellow Rushka(term for people from Evening-tide in the continent).
"You see this daddy here is gonna become a Magus, you might never get this chance again since when I become one even princesses would want a piece of big dick Sza!"said the nearby sleep talking Szalon who seemed to be making a drool-lake as he tried to woe one of his pubescent lovers back at Raul Kingdom in his dreams.
'This.....' veins pooped out from Gaen's forehead as he imagined whatever this cute buffoon dreaming."Hey wake up Sza the playboy, you were to shy to even look at Miss Alicia when she talked to you, now your bagging princesses, I laugh in Belgeese( Belgeese is a language of the eastern part of Karlen)."Gaen shook Szalon trying to wake him up.
"Hoh, Rayna dear this Great Magus Sza will happily train your tongue for you"Szalon moved towards Gaen his mouth open for a kiss and tongue slurping ready to train the shy young miss next to him, to better articulate her speech.
"By the gods in heaven Sza have you had escapades in dreamland with all of Raul's beautiful lilies" Gaen cursed as he tried to hold this dreamland playboy from wetting his face with his slurping tongue. He struggled to hold him off then decided to wake him up with a well timed punch.
Ding ding ding ding "Time for breakfast brats". "What ?"Szalon suddenly opened his eyes and stood up startling Gaen."Good morning Gaen, the hell are you still doing her those pale faced yung ones are already on the lines, we might not get the chance to eat meat and carrot in our meat and carrot soup!"Szalon greeted and then screamed as he quickly changed into a new pair of clothes."Hurry up, gosh you larks are the worst" Szalon grumbled as he finished changing and rushed out of the carriage.
"Good morning and hey wait up you rascal! "Gaen retorted as he scrambled to change and go after the azure eyed rascal.
Gaen finally got to the long as hell line and had had to wait for about 15 minutes to get to his turn. When it finally got to his turn he got a sticky meat and carrot soup without any meat and carrot and a moldy piece of bread that looked like it had been snacked on by the caretakers as some kind of late night snack."Seriously"Gaen questioned.The caretaker a woman with several scars on her bearlike face glared at him."Okay!"Gaen lifted up his arms in surrender as he slowly backed away from the food carriage.
After walking around looking for where to eat, he finally saw Szalon sitting on a rock away from the crowd wolfing down the food in annoyance.
Gaen walked towards him and sat on the rock beside him and started to reluctantly eat out of the food."Szalon stooped his rage eating and looked at Gaen cutely pouting his lips "Ol'broda is all your fault, you no wake me up, meat no day my soup because of you"Szalon said trying to guilt trip him.'This guy....'Gaen almost spat out his soup."How is it my fault, who tell you say make you dey do playboy for dream(who told you to act like a playboy in your dreams), I tried waking you up but it seems Miss Rayna's lips seemed to had just started to pronounce her wabbits as rabbits.You seemed very invested" Gaen explained and shrugged. Szalon blushed and said "Hmph, I have no idea what your saying Ol'broda"
Gaen laughed as Szalon marched away while wolfing down his remaining meal.
After his meal Gaen went towards the provisions carriage to take some what for drinking and washing the mouth. Gaen walked through the camp to where some shrubs were to take so that he could take an allow time to sort through some memories while he brushed with his little bitter cane.
Noticing his reflection in the bowl of water Gaen was shocked."Well well well i don't look too bad, in fact why am I so beautiful?" Handsome was not enough to describe him, Gaen was a dark skinned youth with a lighter tone, ruby colored eyes or more like ruby shaped pupils, thin nose, a well shaped face and full red lips. He also had a patch of dirty white hair atop of his head. "Shit!!!What is this, if I am not careful I may be targeted by some predators both male and female"Gaen cursed as a chill ran down his spine. " Well I could probably use it to get in the good graces of some female magi"Gaen grinned when all of a sudden some memories clicked while he contemplated about his looks.
"The hell, this world is actually dangerous, in a month's time hen?"By flashing through his memories Gaen had come to understand that they would be reaching the Red River Forest Range in a month's time and that this world was dangerous, there were a lot of wild and ferocious animals that could easily kill an adult male some they had even encountered during their travels. Even monsters like goblins and orcs had occasionally attacked them but thanks to the caretakers who where strong knights the caravans where protected. Even then, some kids were still injured or killed, it was no easy to protect three caravans filled up with about 120 kids aged 12 to 17. Swarms of wasps counted in the tens of thousands had once attacked them and a lot of people had gotten stung, that was even the cause of the fever that caused the owner of the previous body to die.
"Shit and all this does not even compare to what is said about Red River, and those damn magi have not made a move since the beginning!." Gaen complained as he quickly brushed his teeth.
'I really need to get stronge....'Beep Beep his thought was suddenly interrupted.
[Personal Intelligent Assistant started, initiating bonding process] Gaen felt like part of his consciousness was drawn into somewhere.
[Bonding complete host recognized as Gaen Lynov] The voice continue at the back of his head
'This.... this... it can't be?'
'The AIA!?'
(Author note: Hello this is my first time writing, i just really wanted to write up something to see if it would be enjoyable because I am planning on making what I call or Afromanga in the future. Magus world in my view is nothing special, at least its early parts and yeah my writing is still shit for grains, I also do not have an editor of any kind. I hope to get myself together in the future and write something better. This write up might have some Afro-fantasy i just hope the pidgin doesn't irritate people. So an A.I chip huh sigh I really did not want to add this since in most stories it usually makes the MCs brain dead Gary sues who rely on it every time but I can't help that I can only write something generic for now. So feel free to comment on your thoughts sigh I hope they do. LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER: HIERARCHY X STATUS X KNIGHT PS: You guys that came here looking for ADULT CONTENT muahahaha your gonna have a taste soon)

0