Chapter 1 getting crazy
133 17 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker;

for she is our Lord and we are the people of her pasture, the flock under her care."

-Star, the communicator

--Book of Truth



*Creeeeaaak* 

The door of power creaked to be replaced with a new door so it could rest, but alas no one would hear or understand its cries, not that it would be opened again for many many years. 

*Click clack click clack* 

Flower's boots echoed as he walked down a corridor that ever so slightly had the white light be replaced with a red one. 

"Door of power… this is nothing but walking." Flower retorts but much like the door no one but him heard it. 

"What can i do while i walk? Hmmm sing? No, I can't sing well….. Let's count my footsteps 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,,,,,105,,,,,, ,1289,,,,,,,100000044,,,,,,10000000085.

" Ha ha, this can't go on much longer right? RIGHT? RIGHT!? WHAT DO YOU THINK EIS?" But much to his dismay and reality, Eis was dead and the Eis he was talking to was nothing but a figment of his imagination.

Even as he was losing his mind he kept going forward, still grasping at the last strand of hope he had. Even the red light was blinding at this point. 

And it paid off, #̵͇̫͉͆͑̆̌͘͝$̵̯͇́̂̎̓̂̀́&̸̡̯̜͇̞̮̞̀̾̕#̵̦̰̽̐̂̓̌̀͒̉͝4̶̮̀̎͑̉̔̇̓̈̚͝  hours later he made it to the end which had a simple sign above the next door. POWER OF THE MIND COMPLETE. 

"Bullshit, that wasn't power, just me being stubborn. I bet that supreme cat would have given up he he."

Well, maybe he was right, but CS was in a predicament of her own at the moment as well. 

---POV change ( You ever pronounce pov as pawv? Try it….cool right paav rolls off the tongue) 

"Why are you part of the pride trial, golem?" CS asked, but was never answered because the golem was not programmed to. After a 'brief' walk CS found herself in an oval shaped room with washed out blue and teal colored triangles that circled it. 

"PRIDE IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LIFE! " CS yelled as she strafed left and ducked under the incoming punches. Grappling the golem's arm she slammed it into the ground, shattering it. 

"Is that it?" CS sneered, but she was quickly proven wrong by 5 new golems that dropped from the ceiling, each one colored differently. They were green, red, blue, yellow, and grey. A blue wall erupted from the triangles locking CS inside it. 

The green golem came in first. 

Using the nature element it put up a good fight, but ultimately lost to CS. The rest came at her with fire, water, lighting, and metal. At the end an orb flew into CS giving her muscles a refreshing sensation, she felt like the fight never happened at all. Then the same 6 golems came down with an extra green one…… after beating them, 7 more came down with another red one. 

"Oh you gotta be kidding me..." 8 golems,,,,, 37 golems,,,,,,100 golems. The last golem CS fought was no different from the 54th, but she was tired and covered in blood. 

"Haaa haaaaa please let this be the last one for FUCKS SAKE!" CS screamed as she rushed to the golem and passed out as she tackled it….. She woke up again when she felt her stamina refill. A stone door opened and revealed the name of the challenge: PRIDE OF ENDURANCE.

 

---Pov change 

Arch Priest Kcud walked down a cold and abandoned part of the temple, until he stopped at the room labeled 8. Knocking on the door he hears "Come in." Opening the door he saw the Oracle guard and communicator, Star the Dryad. 

"The Oracle is waiting for you." Star says with a smile, Kcud walks through a giant gateway without giving him a word. With a heavy mist that guards Eight from any unwanted visitors he feels a slight nausea before he sees someone, something, seated at a table. 

"So, i have heard that our god will descend soon... Is that correct?" Kcud asks without taking a seat.  

"Yes" Eight spoke with an emotionless voice.

"Will this give me the opportunity to get rid of that wretched saintess? "(Kcud) 

"Yes" (Eight) 

"Just you wait, saintess." Kcud says with a creepy grin. 

Yoo day late but you aren't made right.... Anyways hope you enjoyed. 

Thanks to @Chirriro who is the self proclaimed Slave Editor. 

@a_apple won the contest so thank him for the extra pov and he made the qutoe. 

*cough cough* Co-author @C.Sunlight 

8