Chapter 11: I’m Len
792 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sure, just seeing magic and huge monsters had probably been quite a new experience upon being in another world. The AI also brought me a rich experience on bringing me to another world and to manage an Internet Cafe just change my view on the mystery of things quite confusing, as to someone who read novels and even from the games I played.

But...

"Uhh... Are you sure that this is actually me or some kind of Sexy, handsome actor you hired AI?"

[Host. For the 11th time you had ask me, this is actually you. Please stop repeating the same line over and over again.]

"Okay. Who the F*** did you hire to replace my mirror?"

[Host. Stop.]

I'm currently arguing with the AI on the fact that once I woke up, I turned into some kind of Hunky Idol that while its probably normal for the other world, in this world, this is just one extreme make-over from an anime which scientist want to disect. 

I'm not kidding. I just woke up and suddenly, my height changes from 1.75 into 2-2.5meters in length, my face was reconfigured and taking all the bad parts on my face and instantly turned into a girl's favorite type of guy.

While I should be happy that I turned into a hunk, I felt weird since it suddenly happened when all the good things in life suddenly starts to rise up for me so I'm feeling complex right now.

The AI had told me that the store in the other world was already closed so I decided to head into my own store to close it down.

"Mister. I don't remember you being in this place, did you confused this place sir?"

"Um... No. Its me. Len."

"Nono, I don't remember him having a handsome brother like you."

"No, I'm actually Len. The guy whom you told that I'm bad at women right?" 

"............" 

While there are some kids whom glance at me weirdly, I can't help then since they won't probably believe that I actually just turned to someone else in just a day. These kids mostly remembered me to be some ***hole who yells at them whenever they be causing a ruckus while playing.

Yet, I was patient enough to have them leave and close down the shop before heading back inside my house. 

"Hey Len, about the offer my dad make, I think its fine if you don't want to take it.....

........Umm.....Sorry. I seem to have gotten the wrong person. Sorry..." 

Selina who had visited me late at night suddenly ask about the proposition her dad made. Once she saw my face though, she made an assumption that it wasn' t me and excuse herself. 

"Uhh.... Sesi...? I'm Len. You haven't gotten the person wrong..." 

"...... I don't know who you are but. If you dare do something to Len, you won't get away with it. Even if your handsome."

"Sesi...Its me! Len! The guy who once boldly confess to a girl, only to get beaten by her brother. That Len."

After admitting to one of my black history I did in the past, did she finally believe me.

Selina is the Type that doesn't believe in Random strangers and would usually beat down her opponents. While she isn't strong, its still a bit early for some people to sleep so there would be a commotion if she were to start screaming. I'm afraid that I might get labeled as a pervert if I try to force her. So I decided to reveal one of my darkest secrets where only she and a few know about it.

Having believing my words, she seem to see me clearly but still having a deep doubts. I can't help her with that since I also don't believe that i got a extreme make-over in just a day. No less.

She decided to talk about the proposition with a doubtful look as I decided to agree. I needed to practice my skills for a bit after this afternoon's incident.

Having to take her closer to her home due to the rumours of perverts running to our place recently, I decided to head back and analyze the many changes in my life in just a single day.

While it seems that my life had suddenly turned into a Japanese Novel, getting an internet Cafe in an another world, having an AI stuck through my head, having to save a party from a Giant Flame Lizard and doing some extreme stunt and have it tossed into an air, and even having my face change into some kind of Girl's wet dream....

Yeah, and this all happened suddenly when I'm supposed to closed down my internet Cafe. I couldn't believe myself that this happened to me.

I don't even know why it suddenly picked me out of all the people in the world. I'm also having doubts that this AI seems kinda suspicious due to the fact that it lets me basically handle how my shop works but while I'm kinda glad that I didn't start out without a knowledge or guide to help me work on the Internet Cafe in another world, I'm currently keeping my eye out just in case something wrong is gonna happened.

I decided to slump down and contemplate the things I learned today as I fallen asleep from the events which made my mental state tire out... 

21