Chapter 19: The Store’s Progress
590 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Thank you for saving us. If it weren't for you, we wouldn't end up living right now."

"It wasn't much. It seems you were too tired from running that time that I decided to intervene and acted as bait instead. You shouldn't be polite since I only did it out of good will."

Dreks was the injured man who carried one of his party while was gravely injured as he ran from the monster.

He is currently using crutches and one of his arm being bandaged but it seems that he'll be better in a week or two. So he'll be fine and ready after a week.

The two behind him was a guy who was grumpy at first when he saw me but once he saw the computers behind me, he brighten up and decide to watch some people. The other one was a girl who I didn't clearly see that time due to being behind the man and was carried off, she was a shy individual who seems to be wearing a garb that has the same Aesthetic look as the priest in my world but more medievalish. 

Finally was the girl whom was using the Wind magic while escaping as she stared at me with a blush on her face. I didn't know why but it seems that I made a good impression outta myself as I smiled at her. 

She was stunned at my behavior and quickly look away as she decided to drag the priest girl to the guy and watch some people play games as I talked more to the man.

"Say, it seems to be that your buisiness is booming around here and.... Wait, is that the infamous guy Richard?" 

"Hmn? Oh, its that guy."

It seems that my first customers was infamous around here as Dreks told me about the the guy. Apparently, he tends to ruin buisiness around the entertainment district as they mostly anger him out due to their preferred customers and tends to destroy everything which kinda leads him being hated a lot. Even when they tried to jail him, he's famous for being a B-ranked adventurer so barely anyone could stop him since most A-ranks or above don't come around here.

I was actually kinda glad that I treated him nicely and even gave a freebie or he might destroy the computers out of sheer rampage.

"F***! This Taurus Demon's attacks are too wide to dodge!"

Richard seems to be grumbling about Dark Souls game as we see him died to the Taurus demon. It seems to be his 5th time fighting it as the attacks of the Taurus demon kept bugging him.

While it seems that he somehow understand its movements, the AI decided to change the movement of the boss and decided to use a different set of attacks that surprises Richard.

Richard was at first mad about being beaten again, yet it fueled his eagerness to learn that he somehow enjoys the game since he began to think up different strategies and test them out.

Dreks was somehow surprise at Richards excitement on the loses as he could hear him mumbling while sitting there.

"The Taurus Demon's Mace attack that time was a bit early to sense but I could easily dodge it. I was just surprise he change at the last second so I didn't expect that... Wait, I could use the bomb I pick up to stun it and deliver swift attacks while stun and let it hit me to bypass him and stab him in the back! Got it! Hehe... That f***er's gonna pay for humiliating me..."

Richard's evil grin was seen by Dreks as he continues the game and progress towards the tower again.

Dreks turns to my direction as he didn't expect the changes as I smiled at him and decided to tell him if he wants to play.

While it seems that the store was quickly getting full, I didn't pay mind to it as my vision was mostly focus on a task thats slowly being accomplished.

[Full House Quest: Fill the store with customers and have your shop be upgraded.

Mission Rewards: Upgrade the Shop]

---------------------------------------------------

While the Other world store seems to be quickly getting popular, I mostly didn't want my entire life focusing towards it as people in my world might started to wonder if something is up with me rarely being seen. So I decided to head out and check out Selina's restaurant as to not only study it for a bit, I also needed references if I were to open my own as well.

I also decided to start selling a bit by making a food service for not only the residents here but also for my other world customers. I can't help but wonder if I could procure ingredients from the other world and experiment on them to sell...

As I slowly head to the restaurant, I seem to stumble between Selina and a guy talking as I seem to be shocked that both of them were chummy and being close to one another. 

14