Prologue
153 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What is the difference between good and evil? A hero and a villain? Answer: there isn't. It's all a mater of perspective. People might say a person is bad because he killed someone, but perhaps he killed that person in self defense or because they were harming those around him. What if the person that he killed was a serial killer or was trying to kill his child. Would people still think that the murderer is a bad person? It's all a matter of perspective.

On the surface it may seem like the 'villain' is trying to harm an innocent and then the 'hero' swoops in and saves the innocent putting the 'villain' behind bars and saving the city. But things are never that simple. The world is never black and white and things are never as they seem. But what does it matter. The man who killed the serial killer is still deemed 'bad' and the 'villain' is still jailed.

No one ever stops to listen to the other side of the story. We only ever get to see things from one perspective. We only get to see their angels or Demons. We forget that they're still people. It's not our fault. Those people don't want us to see everything, they don't let us see everything. There are to many secrets they want to hide from us, dark and dangerous secrets that are hidden, some for our own good, some for their own good. Nothing is ever as it seems. There are always two sides to every story.

Do you wonder how I know this? How I know of all the secrets they want to hide? how I have a chance to look at everything and how I get to see the truth? How I see both sides of the story? I wish I could tell you everything, but you wouldn't understand if I just told you, so I'll start at the beginning. I'll go back, back to the time that all of this started.

5