Chapter 2
9.5k 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Feel it.

 

    "Hmm!" Suddenly Shao Lang groaned, shaking all over.

 

    Well, that's it. The man touched a slightly raised point on the inner wall of Shaolang's tunnel and began to quickly rub and attack that point.

 

    No...no, ah! Can't touch there!

 

    A tingling pleasure rose from the fleshy hole and spread throughout the body, and the internal organs trembled, causing Shao Lang to grasp the man's arm in shame, his nails sinking deep into the epidermis, leaving a fierce mark.

 

    Being fiercely stimulated by the sensitive points, Shao Lang subconsciously tightened his muscles and lifted his butt to try to squeeze his fingers out. "The slut's cock is so tight, do you want your brother's big cock to get in quickly? But if you don't expand well, the baby will hurt, behave, relax. "The man squeezed a finger in again and got hot. There are already three fingers thrusting in his flesh.

 

    How could my body become so terrible, so hot, I really want it, and the empty hole I want to be filled. Shao Lang could not speak, letting the uncontrollable physiological tears slip from the corner of his eyes, he was licked away by the man with the tip of his tongue.

 

    Suddenly the man pulled his hand out, and there was the sound of rustling clothes behind him. Then he dragged Shao Lang's trousers and underwear together, and threw the hard object like a firearm on Shao Lang's snow-white plump buttocks, rubbing slowly.

 

    Shao Lang's heart tightened, and his hand subconsciously stretched out behind him to stop him, but he stubbornly grasped the hot hard object. The man suddenly exhaled with excitement: "Oh, my mother is really a slut, just being touched by you. My brother can't stand it anymore. Later, when the big dick is inserted into the baby's hot meat cavity, isn't it going to die?" Shao Lang shook his head in fear, panic in his eyes. A man's cock is so big! The glans that he felt on the palm of his hand was as huge as a goose egg, and the flesh that had already been held halfway could not touch the man's pubic hair. And the huge cock continued to swell in the palm of his hand. How can one's petite acupuncture points hold a man of such an amazing size!

 

    Little did he know that Shao Lang's loss of control made the man a beast out of control.

 

    Regardless of Shao lang's weak resistance, he inserted his hands and poked the two arm flaps straight into Shao lang's hot flesh.

 

    what! ! ! ! so big! it hurts! The thick meat stick pushed open the tight intestinal wall heavily, and pierced into the deep, as if the intestine was about to split. Shao Lang's eyes filled with tears widened, his chest undulating fiercely, painful struggle and twisting his body, but instead made the stick a little bit further.

 

    He stretched out his hand to push the man's thick cock away, but the man clasped his waist with one hand, and then went forward a little bit. Only when Shao Lang realized that there was still a small piece of the stick that had been stabbed to the end, and he didn't enter it all!

 

    "Grass, my brother is so comfortable that the little girl's Sao points are wrapped up." The man didn't give Shao Lang time to resist, and began to thrust his intestines rhythmically.

 

    As they were slowly moving the pistons, the notification of the arrival of the tram sounded.

 

    "Dear passenger, we have arrived at stop 1. Please take your belongings and get off the train." The cold radio sound rang in due course, and the sound hit Shao Lang's heart, shaking with fear.

 

    The man tightened the little person in his arms and said softly: "Be good, don't make a noise." He let go of the hand covering Shao Lang's mouth and touched his head. Shao Lang didn't dare to smoke a moment, lest others notice him, this pair of stocks was still swallowing a man's licentious appearance.

 

    The man straightened up slightly, took off his coat, and tied it to Shao Lang's waist, blocking their closely connected parts. Then both hands returned to the initial movement and supported him. Fortunately, they are located in the corner of the tram, the location is very hidden, not deliberately walked in, no one would find it.

 

    Shao Lang was stunned, but he did not expect that the man would cover him with such kindness. For a while, he blushed with mixed feelings and snorted coldly. The man didn't care, and moved his waist wickedly. Shao Lang bit his lip and whispered angrily, "Um...you...don't move...". The man's low laughter came from his ears, driving the cock in his body, and Shao Lang's lips were almost bleeding.

 

    "Dip." The door of the tram opened, and some of the passengers in the car began to strode out of the tram.

 

    After a while, as if thinking of something, when he just wanted to turn his head to look at the man's face, the tram rang again, and the shocked Shao Lang hurriedly turned around. It turned out to be closed. Unfortunately, I still didn't see the man's appearance.

 

    "Why, want to see me?" The man still said in a deep, magnetic voice. Shao Lang curled his lips: "No!...Ah!!!" This time, before Shao Lang could bite his lips, his voice came out of his mouth.

 

    It turned out to be the inertia when the tram started. The power of the car first backed up and then rushed forward, so that the man and the small purple big meat stick were all pierced into Shaolang's meat cavity, so terrible, as if to pierce the intestines. The stomach is up.

 

    The idiot's cock is so big that it will be broken.

 

    Shao Lang seems to be hit by dozens of volts of electric current. It runs to the limbs and his limbs. Everywhere he passes through, his pores relax and his scalp is numb. Everyone shuddered and had small bumps.

 

    The wrinkles at the mouth of the acupuncture point are almost transparently supported by the thick purple-red meat stick, which closes the meat-hole tightly and seamlessly, and the black pubic hair thorns the chrysanthemum point and turns red.

 

    The man's penis was tightly wrapped in Shaolang's hot Sao points, and he didn't wait for the delicate cock to adapt to his big dick, which was different from ordinary people. He covered his mouth with one hand and held his waist with the other, and began to lash out frantically. The thick and hard meat stick grinds through the sensitive spots on the warm and soft intestinal wall, and slams heavily towards the hidden g spot in the depths.

 

    If it weren't for a man's big dick to be thick and long enough, he might not be able to beat Shao Langzang's deep show. The little slut is a top-notch, with such a vulva, he should be born under the crotch of a man.

 

    Xiao Yanggen, who was not touched, kept spitting out crystal clear water, and his glans was on the wall of the tram, and the cold irritated Shaolang Rougen's mouth. With the man's push, the penis rubbed against the wall, leaving slippery traces.

 

    The g-spot deep in the meat cavity was hit hard by the glans, and the two large scrotum slapped their white buttocks. Shao Lang couldn't bear to moan anymore, uh... uh... too deep... ah! …To be pierced oh oh… low eyebrows looked at the man’s well-knotted hand pitifully.

 

    The sensitive flesh wall can feel that the man’s penis is covered with protruding stalks, terrifying and terrifying, but so cool that the intestines flowed out of turbulent liquid, wet the man’s hard black pubic hair, dripping on On the panties between the legs.

 

    The man gnawed his shoulders with his teeth comfortably, loosened some palms, pecked at the neck and said, "Little girl, do you want my brother's nutrient solution? Call your husband. It’s all yours if you call it. Alright?"

 

    Shao Lang shook his ass, bit his lip and shook his head patiently: "...no...". When the words fell, the man pulled the big meat stick and slowly slid out, blowing a thin electric current to stimulate the meat wall. Shao Lang hurriedly tightened his butt, his intestinal wall greedily wrapped around the big cock, not letting him go.

 

    The man chuckled, fingers inserted into Shao Lang's mouth, tangled with his tongue, and the saliva that was too late to swallow flowed down the corner of his mouth. Then he slowly pulled out the meat stick until the glans got stuck in the thin hole.

 

    Woo...it's so empty inside, don't go out. The hole spontaneously sucked the huge glans, trying to suck the meat stick back, but the man still remained motionless. Shao Lang blinked his eyes with tears, his heart seemed to be empty, aggrieved. So he stretched his hand behind his back and tremblingly held the fleshy body with a large amount of lewd fluid, trying to poke into the flesh, but was slapped by the man.

 

    Retracting to look at the back of Paihong's hand, Shao Lang couldn't confidently stare at him, his lower lip pursed upward, and the big teardrops fell heavily and hit the man's hand.

 

    "Hey" The man wiped away the tears on his face with his hand, licked the cheekbones with the tip of his tongue, and licked his lips erotically. Sliding down his chest, twisting the bright red firm nipples, the tip of the index finger pressing and spinning on the nipple.

 

25